2015.11.13 NBC2 Interview with Teresa's mother and sister, Annie Lisa

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Since that interview has been totally pulled, my instinct is that LE found something on it to help their case. One little sentence, the difference in the phrasing of an action, something minute to us, but huge to LE.

They are building their case. MS is not the sly red fox that slipped thru the fence. His day is coming. . .

Once the friend told LE that hubby was out of town and asked him to do a welfare check and this how he/her discovered the body. I'm sure LE automatically put mark as the number 1 and 2 suspect.

I wonder if that friend still talks to mark. Anyone else would be very skeptic on why they was chosen to go over there. They were probably the only one to see her like that out of everyone accept LE and possible upcoming jurors.

I am curious why Mark went outside to take the call from the person sent to check.

You would expect a brief call, just to say all is okay. It appears he expected the type of call that would require privacy or a reaction etc. His reaction should have been shock, who, why, what, where......and calling TS family who are right there and giving them all the details. The same questions would be directed to whatever LE were on the scene in Fl.

Someone else would be flinging my clothes together and booking my ticket, they'd be watching my kids whilst my brain tried to make sense of what I had just heard......even if it was a sudden death let alone a murder.

I am curious why Mark went outside to take the call from the person sent to check.

You would expect a brief call, just to say all is okay. It appears he expected the type of call that would require privacy or a reaction etc. His reaction should have been shock, who, why, what, where......and calling TS family who are right there and giving them all the details. The same questions would be directed to whatever LE were on the scene in Fl.

Someone else would be flinging my clothes together and booking my ticket, they'd be watching my kids whilst my brain tried to make sense of what I had just heard......even if it was a sudden death let alone a murder.

Totally, totally agree!

I just cant wait for this entire case to break wide open so we can finally know what really happened. My brain is weary from theories and speculation..
What happened here .....please please throw us some crumbs lol anything!

Truthfully IQuestion, I wanted MS to be totally innocent and distance himself from CWW. For his daughters' sake. If he is found to have been involved, those girls can never unknow the truth. They will have trust issues with men no doubt. Children don't typically recover well from a parental suicide nor parent killing other parent. I haven't seen the interview, but that statement allegedly MS made about CWW made me really sad.

Your allegiance should always be to your spouse, the mother of your children. She was the most influential person in these girls lives, and to have her taken in such a violent way is something they will have to learn to adjust to as best they can. IMO

I'm not shocked that MS isn't showing allegiance to TS. He didn't show allegiance to her in life so it's not surprising he's siding with CWW now. It's pretty clear he's always been loyal to CWW no matter the cost.

I wonder if he went outside because caller told him to step away from the girls or if noise was an issue in the house. Definitely strange that he didn't step into another room and then collapse upon hearing the news. MS didn't miss a beat. The second he learned of Teresa's death his focus was on finances and the practice.

I would love to know if LE meant him at the airport when he arrived back in FL and when he first made contact with CWW after hearing the news.

I think it's understandable and makes sense to want to speak privately and without interruption. I would want to be able to ask those questions without anyone nearby getting alarmed and trying to ask you the same things while you're on the phone trying to get information. Why get others worried until you get all the information?

I'm not shocked that MS isn't showing allegiance to TS. He didn't show allegiance to her in life so it's not surprising he's siding with CWW now. It's pretty clear he's always been loyal to CWW no matter the cost.

What do you mean by MS not showing allegiance to his wife either now or before?

I agree with a previous poster that there was a reason that MS sent the person he did to check on TS. I wish we knew the relationship between this person and TS.

I think it's understandable and makes sense to want to speak privately and without interruption. I would want to be able to ask those questions without anyone nearby getting alarmed and trying to ask you the same things while you're on the phone trying to get information. Why get others worried until you get all the information?

Why private? You send a friend to check on your wife and assume you will need privacy for the call.

I would initially expect a 'she was late getting started and is on her way', MS initial reaction is to head outside.

Then you get the news - keep it together, semi inform the family and start figuring out finances. Privacy is one thing - secrecy is another.

Why private? You send a friend to check on your wife and assume you will need privacy for the call.

I would initially expect a 'she was late getting started and is on her way', MS initial reaction is to head outside.

Then you get the news - keep it together, semi inform the family and start figuring out finances. Privacy is one thing - secrecy is another.

Agree 1000% on this.

I always leave the room when I take call. For the consideration of those present and for the consideration of the person on the line. It's just the way some people operate.

I always leave the room when I take call. For the consideration of those present and for the consideration of the person on the line. It's just the way some people operate.

I'm the same way but MS doesn't strike me as that type. When the media does manage to track MS down he's always wearing his ear buds which leaves me with the impression that it's his habit to waltz around talking on the phone playing Mr. Big Shot.

That is polite. In this case, however, he was at her family's home; they surely were very worried and awaiting news of her well-being. To walk away from her concerned family seems inappropriate (at the least) to me and he wouldn't have gotten away with that in my family -

Any body ever consider that the person he called to check on TS was not a Doctor at all. But CWW himself. Just a thought.

I'm the same way CoolJ. I leave the room when I make phone call because I like the privacy. <modsnip>

I would take te call outside myself, if there was noise in the room and I did not think I could hear too well. Not suspicious to me. But I wonder if MS was worried that the 'friend' would tell him something he did not want to hear- like all her stuff was moved out???

I would take te call outside myself, if there was noise in the room and I did not think I could hear too well. Not suspicious to me. But I wonder if MS was worried that the 'friend' would tell him something he did not want to hear- like all her stuff was moved out???
I'm ok with MS taking the call outside. It's the... not telling the family she was murdered till he was on the plane I find questionable.

I'm ok with MS taking the call outside. It's the... not telling the family she was murdered till he was on the plane I find questionable.

Knowing she was murdered... would it not have made more sense to leave the girls with relatives? To bring them home to that... not knowing what all would be required of him ( clearly police would want to talk to him, etc) How could he even think he would be able to support the girls and be there for them??

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DownlowDelivery
Back