2015.11.13 NBC2 Interview with Teresa's mother and sister, Annie Lisa

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
It has been my opinion all along that LE is waiting for MS to make a slip-up in his story of the immediate happenings upon his learning of TS's murder to arrest him.

With TS's Mom and sister doing this interview, which was only shown in the CT market, is there a possibility that LE is screening it for discrepancies as to what MS has previously said? It will be something like this, small but significant, that will trip him up. IMO.

The dr/friend who MS called to check on TS (finding her deceased/murdered) may or may not have had actual access to the Sievers home. Maybe he/she was expected to knock/ring the front door then check around the back, don't think we know the answer to that other than that person arrived and found her. Did he/she arrive on Jarvis and found the house open? Don't know that either.

It has been my opinion all along that LE is waiting for MS to make a slip-up in his story of the immediate happenings upon his learning of TS's murder to arrest him.

With TS's Mom and sister doing this interview, which was only shown in the CT market, is there a possibility that LE is screening it for discrepancies as to what MS has previously said? It will be something like this, small but significant, that will trip him up. IMO.

BBM The interview aired locally in Lee County.

The dr/friend who MS called to check on TS (finding her deceased/murdered) may or may not have had actual access to the Sievers home. Maybe he/she was expected to knock/ring the front door then check around the back, don't think we know the answer to that other than that person arrived and found her. Did he/she arrive on Jarvis and found the house open? Don't know that either.
An off-the-wall theory...
The dr. friend was sent into the house so he/she (unknowingly) contaminated the scene, which would cause doubt in the jury's eyes.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

How do we know about this Dr. Friend being called again?
Hard to separate the truth from rumor and theory in this case.

I hope the whole interview will be posted. I must admit that my heart sank when I read that MS has insisted that CWW had nothing to do with the murder. SMH.

If they have a keypad on any of the doors ms could have unlocked the door from his phone/computer for the friend to check on her. He could have had a key or there may have been one hidden. My guess is the murderers left the side door open to make it look like a robbery, but the friend may have had access to the house some other way and didn't even check the side door.

Our house has a keypad on the garage door and a keypad on the door inside the garage that enters the house. They both have different codes. We can actually unlock the one going into the house from our phones/computers. You can buy garage door keypads with remote access but we don't have that. This way we don't have to leave or give out keys and we can give people access to the house if we need to and we only have to give out the keycode that enters the garage.

BBM The interview aired locally in Lee County.

Since then all *local* traces of the interview have been taken down including FB announcement(s) from NBC-2 reporter Trent Kelly's page. No youtube link, nada. We may be looking at a grand jury situation at this point.

-Nin

That's a good idea and I think LE has talked extensively to AL and TS's mother and already know where the discrepancies are. I think pointing them out via this method might put MS more on the hot seat, from what he told LE and what others are starting to say publicaly and maybe others who now might want to share with LE. I certainly hope so.

I can't remember all the speculation regarding the Siever's security system. Is it possible that MS was able to learn if the security system was armed and if the doors and windows were sealed from CT prior to calling the friend to check on TS?

We don't know if the friend checked the house out before entering the home (looking for signs of a break-in, etc...) or just walked in the door. Perhaps the body or crime scene was visible through a window. Idk, but I want to learn more about the sequence of events leading up to the discovery of TS. If the friend who found TS discovered signs of a break-in or crime scene, did they dial 911 before entering the home? I'm not sure I'd want to enter a home not knowing if the intruder was still inside.

Yes it is possible. I can tell on my phone app if anything is going on in my home, even if the system isn't armed.
I can't remember all the speculation regarding the Siever's security system. Is it possible that MS was able to learn if the security system was armed and if the doors and windows were sealed from CT prior to calling the friend to check on TS?

We don't know if the friend checked the house out before entering the home (looking for signs of a break-in, etc...) or just walked in the door. Perhaps the body or crime scene was visible through a window. Idk, but I want to learn more about the sequence of events leading up to the discovery of TS. If the friend who found TS discovered signs of a break-in or crime scene, did they dial 911 before entering the home? I'm not sure I'd want to enter a home not knowing if the intruder was still inside.

Hope it is okay to post it? It was there, proof:

LOL, true. I saw it the day the link was posted here, but went back later and *poof!* missing. I also think it's weird that the video was still available on their 24/7 streaming, but without sound. Odd. Why not pull the entire video if it was a problem?

I agree that details wouldn't have to be divulged at that point. It's possible that the friend immediately called LE before calling MS, unless friend was on phone with MS already at that point because MS was walking him through disarming the alarm (if it was set). LE may have asked the friend to not say it was murder, but maybe an accident or "I don't know exactly" whatever. Just notify him that she was dead. I also think it's possible that MS didn't know it was murder until he was on the plane and that's when he told TS family. I'm not sure what he would have to gain by deliberately waiting to tell them if he knew it from the start.

We won't know for sure until we hear it directly from the friend who found TS. That might not be until a trial unless documents are released earlier.

As far as MS telling them that he can't believe his friend could do such a thing? He may have changed his mind since he said. I hope he has because otherwise to me, it means he's either unbelievably naive and in denial or he's involved in his wife's murder. And this opinion is from someone who has been leaning towards non-involvement.

I hope the whole interview will be posted. I must admit that my heart sank when I read that MS has insisted that CWW had nothing to do with the murder. SMH.

Good Morning ZURI! bbm above as part of my question. Zuri, sometimes it is difficult for me to put into words the constant "disappointment and disgust" I feel as small amounts of information are being released. (Not disappointed by the timing, only the information itself. This man seems to recycle despair in epic proportions. I would throw the couch out of my house and then set it on fire...) Would it be too inappropriate for me to ask you to share the gist and reason for your feelings? On a spectrum of 1 to 10, 1=Total victim and 10=Total deceit
Where would you have placed your thoughts, before and after the interview? What issues are posing the most conflict for you?
I find myself asking, "Why would a brilliant computer tech making $200 an hour and suffering from fibromyalgia (per Skinner's recollection) sacrifice comfort and privacy to sleep on a sofa, right in the middle of a grieving family's condo?":thinking: (I checked out the hotel prices and they were really affordable, even on the beach.)

The family has been mum all this time.....I cannot imagine they would have opened up in this interview without SMS giving them the green light. Makes me wonder if SMS is working with CT and FL media to deliver the teaser to get possible reaction from MS and potential others. AL seems very sharp and I cannot imagine she or the Mom would jeopardize the case by not consulting with SMS first as to what they could say publically.:thinking: JMO, of course.

IQUESTION:
I find myself asking, "Why would a brilliant computer tech making $200 an hour and suffering from fibromyalgia (per Skinner's recollection) sacrifice comfort and privacy to sleep on a sofa, right in the middle of a grieving family's condo?":thinking: (I checked out the hotel prices and they were really affordable, even on the beach.)[/QUOTE]

(RSBM)

Very good question!

Good Morning ZURI! bbm above as part of my question. Zuri, sometimes it is difficult for me to put into words the constant "disappointment and disgust" I feel as small amounts of information are being released. (Not disappointed by the timing, only the information itself. This man seems to recycle despair in epic proportions. I would throw the couch out of my house and then set it on fire...) Would it be too inappropriate for me to ask you to share the gist and reason for your feelings? On a spectrum of 1 to 10, 1=Total victim and 10=Total deceit
Where would you have placed your thoughts, before and after the interview? What issues are posing the most conflict for you?
I find myself asking, "Why would a brilliant computer tech making $200 an hour and suffering from fibromyalgia (per Skinner's recollection) sacrifice comfort and privacy to sleep on a sofa, right in the middle of a grieving family's condo?":thinking: (I checked out the hotel prices and they were really affordable, even on the beach.)

Truthfully IQuestion, I wanted MS to be totally innocent and distance himself from CWW. For his daughters' sake. If he is found to have been involved, those girls can never unknow the truth. They will have trust issues with men no doubt. Children don't typically recover well from a parental suicide nor parent killing other parent. I haven't seen the interview, but that statement allegedly MS made about CWW made me really sad.

Your allegiance should always be to your spouse, the mother of your children. She was the most influential person in these girls lives, and to have her taken in such a violent way is something they will have to learn to adjust to as best they can. IMO

IQUESTION:

(RSBM)

Very good question!

CWW was obviously considered to be MS family. And what better way to get all the updates on what LE knows than to be present amongst the family. IMo

Zuri - Your allegiance should always be to your spouse, the mother of your children. She was the most influential person in these girls lives, and to have her taken in such a violent way is something they will have to learn to adjust to as best they can. IMO

I agree. The best way to love your children is to love your spouse.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
agirlnamedbob
Back