2015.11.30 IRS Tax Lien Form 1040 for the year ending 2013

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
In potentially related news....What year is the white Mercedes?

They offer payment plans way before a lien is even thought about persuing. Since the lien just went into effect. This means that mark had the chance to make it right since 2014. So 10 days isn't nowhere near the norm and it wasn't used in this case either. Since it's been close to 2 years of the end of 2013.

I wonder why 2014 isn't mentioned. Did they only provide fraudulent information for 2013 which has just recently been discovered and adjusted to warrant an immediate lien. Idk

Hey there DEX or shall we call you Mr. Speed Dial?...sorry, but you and Minnesota Mary HAVE kept me ( hope others, too) in squeamishly painful stitches with your "edgy and straightforward comments." I bolded your question regarding 2014...A taxpayer had until Oct. 15th, 2015 to file their
2014 tax return...if they filed an extension, no problemo! So, I can understand the IRS not having the ability to question 2014, YET. There are many "ideas/questions" being discussed right now...and I tried to explain IT CAN BE MANY, MANY DIFFERENT ISSUES. (waiting for the dust to settle before commenting more.) You'd be surprised how many people ATTEMPT to prepare their own tax returns because they purchased a "Seasonal Tax Product" and think they can figure out 70,000 pages of tax code. NOT!! BIG REALITY CHECK FOLKS....that return will print out even if you say your name is MICKEY MOUSE, and you are expecting a $10,000 refund!! Even if it is not accepted as an E-file...it can still be mailed in. Our tax system is a "TRUST BUT VERIFY" process. The IRS attempts to get the refunds out to the people who work hard, have young children and just have a couple of W2's.... it really has a much needed positive benefit for tax payers and their dependents.
(From personal observations)....narcissists usually have a sense of entitlement and obsession with money...they really hate parting with it, even when they have to pay taxes. In the scheme of things...32K is a relatively low amount...I was expecting a much larger number.

Skinner said he adored his kids. So maybe he should let them stay with family until this blows over. Now if he is verbally yelling loud enough and the kids are being home schooled; Then that is not good at all. The kids need normalcy for the holidays and airing his tax lien on the home in a news press is not good for the tension in the home. Jmo.

Loud arguments prior to murder, Dex! (not children-ever)!! But yes, allow them to be away from this mess!! Not going to happen though...no way.

Ughhh...let me start out by saying that I am completely guilty of getting more than ticked at my spouse on occasion, but this newest development has hit a real nerve for me... from what I know, every neighbor that resides in close proximity to the Sievers' home reported verbal arguing to LE...with sadness, today I feel this may have been the reason.

Please remove if this is not appropriate, but it is something that all of a sudden seems so clear to me. My stomach is turning. I think TS found out :(

I suspect you may be right the more I think about it. It's crossed my mind that maybe that's why she suddenly resigned from the Board of Our Mothers Home in March. Given that it's a charitable organization, I have no doubt she wouldn't have wanted any personal financial difficulties to cause problems for there.

Tax Liens and pre murder arguments are the least of those little girls worries.

They are young but they are not infants or toddlers.

They know that their mother was murdered and Im pretty certain they know that two men have been arrested in connection with their beloved mothers murder- and if not- why not? I would think knowledge of the arrests would help them feel more safe.

They also know- unless they are being completely shielded by Mark (and it does seem they are being kept away from their mothers family) that a man that was at their mothers funeral... a man that is known to be their FATHERS BEST FRIEND has been arrested.

Children are intuitive beings, I can't imagine what is going through their minds at this time. None of it can be good. Most kids don't really understand finances and money. I doubt MS is letting them watch the news.

Those poor girls. Sigh. I'm not even sure what point I'm trying to make, all I do know is my heart is broken for them and my mind is very, very afraid for them too.

Tax Liens and pre murder arguments are the least of those little girls worries.

They are young but they are not infants or toddlers.

They know that their mother was murdered and Im pretty certain they know that two men have been arrested in connection with their beloved mothers murder- and if not- why not? I would think knowledge of the arrests would help them feel more safe.

They also know- unless they are being completely shielded by Mark (and it does seem they are being kept away from their mothers family) that a man that was at their mothers funeral... a man that is known to be their FATHERS BEST FRIEND has been arrested.

Children are intuitive beings, I can't imagine what is going through their minds at this time. None of it can be good. Most kids don't really understand finances and money. I doubt MS is letting them watch the news.

Those poor girls. Sigh. I'm not even sure what point I'm trying to make, all I do know is my heart is broken for them and my mind is very, very afraid for them too.
Amen

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

If you look at the tax lien paperwork there is a section called "Area" that identifies which department within the IRS is handling this particular lien. The Area listed is Small Business/Self Employed division. I'm not entirely sure that the "transfer of property" white-wash isn't a sanitization for media via MS or his attorney. Always looking for the "aw shucks" angle when in actuality a con-man is a con-man is a con-man. My stomach has been in knots all day thinking of how this man has ruined lives. Teresa was never a cheat or a con-artist - she just entrusted her finances and business to the wrong man. The man that was supposed to look out for her more than anyone else. I believe this is the tip of the iceberg. There is much more by way of financial shenanigans I'm sure of it. And the multi-million dollar life insurance was how MS thought he would solve these issues. Sick.

Maybe it's for the sale of the shares in the building?....No that's too recent

If you look at the tax lien paperwork there is a section called "Area" that identifies which department within the IRS is handling this particular lien. The Area listed is Small Business/Self Employed division. I'm not entirely sure that the "transfer of property" white-wash isn't a sanitization for media via MS or his attorney. Always looking for the "aw shucks" angle when in actuality a con-man is a con-man is a con-man. My stomach has been in knots all day thinking of how this man has ruined lives. Teresa was never a cheat or a con-artist - she just entrusted her finances and business to the wrong man. The man that was supposed to look out for her more than anyone else. I believe this is the tip of the iceberg. There is much more by way of financial shenanigans I'm sure of it. And the multi-million dollar life insurance was how MS thought he would solve these issues. Sick.

I know she would be mortified...this is SO who she was NOT in the world...

AR you have been right all along about the shenanigans. The girls...my worry now. There is a reason the MS kept the girls from Teresa's family.

Rivers, just wanted to thank you again for your find! Great discovery and - you beat the NEWS-PRESS (broke story at 11:18am today) and the Naples Daily News (broke at 12:37pm today)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cheese and wine on me today!!

-Nin

Thanks Nin and all. We'd better get the coffee on for a long night. Just glad everything is coming out now and finally there will be justice for TS and family. Praying for the girls and family.

So the question remains:

Was he simply hiding their glib financial situation from TS so he wouldn't have to get a 9 to 5 job somewhere?

Or was there something more nefarious going on?

Ummm ..... I think the almost $5 Million in insurance on her head answers my own question.

What a travesty!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Where is Jennifer*
Back