2015.11.30 IRS Tax Lien Form 1040 for the year ending 2013

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I am wondering if LE took the $40K hat was in the safe in cash as evidence or let MS keep it? Also the IRS will be all over where did it come from? With the practice being a "cash" no insurance office, was it income not reported? Over what period of time? The IRS can go back 10 years.

It was reported by a verified patient IIRC that when she had missed an appointment MS required she pay for it anyway. When she had "prescribed" supplements she was required to write a separate check for the supplements. I wonder if those separate checks and incomes were being reported? If so, the profits as well?

JMO's

It might be worth re-visiting the various domains registered to Mark and the dates they were re-registered over the years.

I know that the IRS can and absolutely will file liens when student loans go unpaid after an extended time.

I don't know beans about accounting and the IRS but I am interpreting this as income related (simply because of the 1040 reference). If it were student loan related I would think it would be specified as such somewhere, but IDK. I'm thinking I need to round up a verified CPA. Until then, I bet AZlawyer can shed some light so I will put out the beacon for her to review.

Definitely looks like personal taxes--which would include income from the business as others have mentioned.

They offer payment plans way before a lien is even thought about persuing. Since the lien just went into effect. This means that mark had the chance to make it right since 2014. So 10 days isn't nowhere near the norm and it wasn't used in this case either. Since it's been close to 2 years of the end of 2013.

I wonder why 2014 isn't mentioned. Did they only provide fraudulent information for 2013 which has just recently been discovered and adjusted to warrant an immediate lien. Idk

They don't offer payment plans if you just ignore the notices. Maybe because you're hiding something from your spouse.

My total wild speculation, based solely on one of the life insurance plans being an odd number, is that MS took a loan on the life insurance policy without TS's knowledge, that it was the type of life insurance plan loan that is taxable, and that he didn't pay the tax. Total speculation, as I said. There are plenty of other explanations, like a just flat-out failure to pay personal income tax for 2013.

"Kimberly Torres, lives next to the Sievers along Jarvis Road, and bought her home from the couple when she moved to the street about six years ago."

I wasn't aware TS and MS owned 2 homes on Jarvis.

http://www.naplesnews.com/news/crim...slaying-ep-1168836103-337577351.html?d=mobile
In the paragraph directly under the Twitter banner.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Hi Irish :wave:
This video shows pictures of the house next door where they were living while their new house was being built. I don't know how accurate all their info is though, because they didn't go to the same high school. Mark went to Fox high school and CWW went to Hillsboro HS. Google said the schools are 24 miles apart, and Google wouldn't lie to me :wink: I didn't know TS ever lived in Charleston South Carolina?

It's a good video though ~ How Did The Sievers Meet
http://www.winknews.com/2015/12/02/how-did-mark-and-teresa-sievers-meet/

Hi Irish :wave:
This video shows pictures of the house next door where they were living while their new house was being built. I don't know how accurate all their info is though, because they didn't go to the same high school. Mark went to Fox high school and CWW went to Hillsboro HS. Google said the schools are 24 miles apart, and Google wouldn't lie to me :wink: I didn't know TS ever lived in Charleston South Carolina?

It's a good video though ~ How Did The Sievers Meet
http://www.winknews.com/2015/12/02/how-did-mark-and-teresa-sievers-meet/
Thanks. I think her living in SC is mentioned somewhere on a timeline. Thanks for the video 😉

"Kimberly Torres, lives next to the Sievers along Jarvis Road, and bought her home from the couple when she moved to the street about six years ago."

I wasn't aware TS and MS owned 2 homes on Jarvis.

http://www.naplesnews.com/news/crim...slaying-ep-1168836103-337577351.html?d=mobile
In the paragraph directly under the Twitter banner.

No time to retrieve the links, but earlier in our case discussions, we determined that part of their property was sold approximately the same time a foreclosure suit was filed on it. We theorized that the partial parcel sale was the solution to their financial crisis at that time. I seem to remember it being around 2009.

In my mind, I had imagined it as selling off the vacant part of a double lot, and someone built on it after the sale. But in reality, Dr. Sievers and MS had lived in an existing house previous to the custom home being built and that was new information to me, too.

No time to retrieve the links, but earlier in our case discussions, we determined that part of their property was sold approximately the same time a foreclosure suit was filed on it. We theorized that the partial parcel sale was the solution to their financial crisis at that time. I seem to remember it being around 2009.

In my mind, I had imagined it as selling off the vacant part of a double lot, and someone built on it after the sale. But in reality, Dr. Sievers and MS had lived in an existing house previous to the custom home being built and that was new information to me, too.
Thanks Kate. I do remember now the mention of the split parcel.

Geez, HELP! Sorry, having problems and don't think that directly links to the Torres property page. I think that link is taking you back to the main PA's page so just put the above Parcel (STRAP) No. 36-47-25-B1-01400.0280. As Kate said, looks like a parcel was split and last transaction was in 2009. Click the + next to Sales/Transactions.

Ts had her residency in south carolina

So we have MS with a tax lien, yet he owns a condo in MO- I say seize that property.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Someone mentioned MS and TX had a whirlwind courtship. How whirlwind was it?

So we have MS with a tax lien, yet he owns a condo in MO- I say seize that property.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am wondering if the lien was filed in the County in MO where the condo is? If the lien was not filed in that County, then he could sell it if he hasn't already. But if he does he'd better give the IRS their cut. If he has it rented the IRS can and will take those rental payments to credit to the tax debt.

JMO's

Im not familiar with how a tax lien is sent to the taxpayer. Is it sent as ordinary mail or sent by certified mail.?

Im not familiar with how a tax lien is sent to the taxpayer. Is it sent as ordinary mail or sent by certified mail.?

You get a notice (letter) from the IRS, certified and also in the regular mail.

What happens now with the Sievers' home? Since it is a crime scene can it be foreclosed on or ??

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fascist Donald Pig Trump
Back