Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
small fire near power line at sievers home earlier according to fox 4

I have a question. Since the mail and telephones were used in this crime would that not make it a Federal interstate murder for hire charge?

Just wondering.

Federal jurisdiction may be established in three ways: 1) by travel in interstate or foreign commerce; 2) by use of the mail; or 3) by use of any facility of interstate or foreign commerce. 3/3!

I wouldn't be surprised if a federal indictment issues eventually. If my understanding is correct, if MS was federally indicted for first degree murder and the death penalty might be applicable, regardless of whether the prosecutor is currently seeking death, appropriate Department of Justice approval must be obtained pre-indictment.

More info on Mandatory Pre-indictment Review http://www.justice.gov/usam/usam-9-10000-capital-crimes#9-10.010

new to me information:

http://www.winknews.com/2015/12/01/new-evidence-released-in-sievers-murder-implicates-husband/
Detectives: Sievers husband’s involvement suspected in wife’s murder | WINK NEWS

Mark Sievers has not been charged in his wife’s killing, but investigators searched his condominium in Fenton, MO, believing there was evidence connecting him to her death.

“During interviews with Mark Sievers, he mentioned nothing of Curtis Wright traveling to either his home or the family business to work on any type of computer,” the documents said.

Investigators also found evidence of Wright and Mark Sievers using “burner” phones since May, the documents said.

Authorities also claimed “the suspects” were waiting for Teresa Sievers and that Wright “arrived earlier in the day to start staging the crime scene and then departed shortly after her murder,” the documents said.

Authorities redacted Wright’s initial interview with detectives from court documents. The documents stated that Wright “became nervous” when detectives told him about their evidence, including text messages between him and Mark Sievers using different phones to communicate with each other, his wife placing him in Florida during the time of the killing and leaving his cell phone at home.

“Sergeant Lebid again explained to Curtis that if his friend Mark Sievers intentionally involved Curtis in a crime that Curtis didn’t plan, then now was the time to explain that situation,” the documents said. “Curtis stated he wanted to stop talking for now.”

“Shomaker asked Rodgers how they killed her and guessed that she was shot with a gun,” the document said. “Rodgers laughed and stated that he killed her with a hammer. This placed a well-founded fear in Shomaker and she terminated the conversation.”

Wright later met with Rodgers and Shomaker at a bar. When Wright asked Shomaker if she knew what he and Rodgers did while in Florida, “she replied ‘no.’”

“Wright thens stated that they did ‘some work’ and were waiting to be paid a large sum of money,” the documents said.

So that's why the alarm was disarmed that morning, so they could enter and start staging. I noticed the GPS records placed them near the house right after the disarming getting directions to Bonita Beach.

This is a guy who (IMO) is obsessed with those girls!! There are many shades to who you see and/or think Mark is, but if you observe as a neighbor, his behavior is not normal!! I hope it is okay to FINALLY say....they need to get those girls ASAP!! It sounds like they are still with him :(

All news stations are out front now...I'm sure "live" updates will be broadcast continuously. I would not expect Mark to return home...

I completely agree with you, mckazam! MS is a dangerous and deprived individual. He is cornered right now. I firmly believe, that while typing this, our friends from the LCSO are working hard on this case! Harder than ever.

If you are living on Jarvis Rd or on your way there, make sure you are not in harms way. Things can develop rather quickly. Be safe.

I am deeply saddened about all the facts coming through now. It will get worse, before it will get better. I am very sorry for the family having to to through all that, especially for those precious little girls. I am praying for their well-being more than anything. Sorry for all friends and patients of Dr Sievers for reliving this nightmare over and over again.

10 minutes left to night news

Hugs to all!!

-Nin

The girls were secluded from social circles and home schooled for a reason IMO. He wanted complete control over them.

Which is an additional characteristic that makes me afraid for them

Yes, that part was confusing for me too, LuvAMystry---was the reporter saying MS would just stroll into other neighbor's screened porches & just stand there?
Really?

Yes I know! That's how I understood it too, that he would just walk in and neighbors would find him in their spaces. So bizarre

Ok so I just caught the 1030 Wink livestream. Is it true that over the years neighbors would find MS in their personal spaces such as in their screened porches etc just letting himself in? WTH

I'm not sure what all can be said yet, so I'll just say that the "ROOF" was the least of Mark's oddities. It has been so difficult to listen to who others saw Mark as...thank goodness for AmazonRain telling it like IS! However, a lot can be said to what neighbors have witnessed... I'm sure many stories will be forthcoming. I'm signing off for now...sending prayers up in so many directions. Thanks to so many of you for such valuable input. I have learned so much from all of you ox

I just want to say even if Teresa was involved with swinging or had affairs it changes nothing for me, she was a hardworking and caring human being.

Dr. Petrites is a general surgeon in Estero and his wife worked with Teresa at the Mother house. MS was so masterful in his planning he had a Dr. find her. How sickening is it to set up your wife's friend?

I hope he doesn't blow up the house. I could easily see him do something so drastic, he is a cornered rat.
This.

Thanks for saying everything I'm thinking.

O
I'm not sure what all can be said yet, so I'll just say that the "ROOF" was the least of Mark's oddities. It has been so difficult to listen to who others saw Mark as...thank goodness for AmazonRain telling it like IS! However, a lot can be said to what neighbors have witnessed... I'm sure many stories will be forthcoming. I'm signing off for now...sending prayers up in so many directions. Thanks to so many of you for such valuable input. I have learned so much from all of you ox

Thank you, mckazpm, for all you've shared, so helpful! Be safe!

you are not wrong
i think it's intentionally a convoluted story
i also think the reason that MS's mother could not reactivate the alarm is because after it was deactivated by someone, the code was reset or rendered invalid
jmo

http://www.news-press.com/story/new...d-hired-killers-investigation-shows/76625982/
Sievers involved in wife's murder, investigation shows

One of the questions brought up in the affidavit is who deactivated the house alarm system at 6:09 a.m. Sunday, June 28.

Bonnie Sievers, Mark’s mom, was in charge of feeding the family pets. Detectives found that she had visited the home on the afternoon of June 26, and twice on the 27 and 28 to give the two dogs and one cat food and water.

During her visits she used a garage door code as well as a security alarm deactivation code, both previously given her by her son.

Statewide Security, the company responsible for the alarm system, found that the alarm had been deactivated with the code Bonnie Sievers was given at 6:09 a.m. Bonnie Sievers told detectives she did not get to the home until 7:45 a.m. and didn’t know how the alarm could have been deactivated earlier using her code and how the residence remained secured.

She told detectives she reactivated the alarm at 8:01 a.m.

She returned to the home later that day. She told investigators she never reactivated the alarm because she could not get it to set properly. She said that when she called her son for advice he told her to leave it deactivated because Teresa was due home that night.

If I'm reading the time frame correctly, I'm wondering if when MS's mother entered the house, if CWW and/or JR were inside while she was there. That thought scares the heck out of me as well. It may not have reset because of the house still having "occupants". Just a thought. This poor woman and the doctor friend that found TS were used and made to be involved without even knowing it. So sad. Disgusting.

Which is an additional characteristic that makes me afraid for them

I'm also concerned about the request for the girls' DNA. I hope its just me, reading into things and the purpose of the request was to rule out the girls' DNA from the intruder DNA.

Report: Evidence shows Mark Sievers' involvement in wife's murder
Posted: Dec 01, 2015 4:27 PM CST Updated: Dec 01, 2015 8:54 PM CST
video only: https://youtu.be/uhyDMiesTu8
[video=youtube;uhyDMiesTu8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uhyDMiesTu8[/video]

Mark Sievers cell phone records indicated to detectives the use of a secondary burner-type cellphone to communicate with Wright. Curtis and Mark were in daily, constant communication since 2011 until the days leading up to the murder.

Search warrants on Mark Sievers' cell phone show he was keeping notes of issues in his marriage with Teresa - including talks of divorce, lack of intimacy and harsh emotional treatment by Teresa.

Investigators downloaded deleted information from a Garmin GPS unit found in their rental car -- putting Wright and Rodgers on a road trip from that Saturday morning, leaving Missouri, to that Monday evening, returning to Missouri.

Could he have been burning evidence up on the roof?

I just saw on the news that there was trouble with the power lines earlier by their house...it's possible the fire ball that looked and sounded like a firework was the power transponder bursting again? The pieces of falling debris that fell were burnt pieces of tree...it's possible what looked like a firework ball was that? Whatever it was it came from his direction towards mine and was flaming lol

I'm not sold, but if it wasn't a firework, my apologies to everyone!

I just saw on the news that there was trouble with the power lines earlier by their house...it's possible the fire ball that looked and sounded like a firework was the power transponder bursting again? The pieces of falling debris that fell were burnt pieces of tree...it's possible what looked like a firework ball was that? Whatever it was it came from his direction towards mine and was flaming lol

A sign from above then?

Mckazpm- your insight has been invaluable. A neighbor is sort of like a distant roommate, IMO, you get a sometimes truer idea of who someone really is. You see the day to day workings, moods, schedules and insights in to the people. It is too much for anyone to put on airs all the time. I think in light of what has come out today you are free to tell what you know of MS.

whatever it was, it was the universe putting MS on notice
jmo

I've only posted a few times beginning a couple months ago. However, I've been keeping up with the case and you brilliant sleuthers. Today's news has me more sad and downright "pizzed" with the rest of you. Forgive me if this was already posted as I have some catching up to do; but thought these statements were interesting. I'm furious with CWW's wife being the liar that she is portraying right now.
http://www.news-press.com/story/news/crime/2015/12/01/interviews-wright-arrest/76445426/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dutah82!!