2015.12.01 Sievers' husband hired killers, investigation shows

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Those girls are in danger. I hope this is part of a plan by LE with safety measures for them in place.

I am just now learning of all of this, Frigga! I hope MS is holed up with his lawyer planning on how and when to turn himself in or that he is being talked to in an interrogation room. He simply CANNOT be allowed to escape or have the time to jump on the run with his daughters. I write that yet I know LE will not let that happen, IMO.

Those poor, precious girls! Now they have lost both parents. May GB them as well as Dr. Sievers family. GB Dr. Sievers friends and patients.

**I am so furious! Almost all of us knew MS was responsible for Dr. Sievers' murder. He is just as guilty as CWW and JR!!!

**My head is spinning! Thank you Beach, KateB, and Tricia! Now is when our wonderful Sheriff needs to come back for the radio show!

MOO

I hope her family is still in communication with the girls. I would think MS would just about sever communication at this point. I bet he had no clue just how much they had on him. The other thing I thought odd was he tells the police that they are swingers(and obviously him a very active one at that) yet he had notes about no intimacy with TS. If her libido was failing it would not make her much of a swinger, unless she just was disgusted with him and told him this to give him an excuse to go away. I do wonder how much of the free fall she knew about regarding their financial state of affairs or was his hiding it very well and knew it would explode soon so he had to act fast. I don't think the girls are in danger because MS knows the gig is up but is arrogant enough to think he can escape the consequences. I do hope he is arrested soon, along with any other help he had...romantic or not.

Sounds like part of what her knowledge was in with helping women would've included retaining or regaining libido.

So mark had the killer sleep with Teresa's family during the funeral. Omg. Just wow.

Not looking to get into a political conversation about the 2nd amendment, but I will say that many in Florida take seriously the right to stand their ground and protect their homes. His fate may have been different if he wandered into the WRONG lanai or porch!

No kidding. The guy must be crazy. And lucky.

Not looking to get into a political conversation about the 2nd amendment, but I will say that many in Florida take seriously the right to stand their ground and protect their homes. His fate may have been different if he wandered into the WRONG lanai or porch!
Too bad he didn't. A beautiful, generous mother would still be alive. Sigh.

I'm with you tonight Dex, I'm not a big drinker but I'm getting ready to pour a whiskey... Into eggnog, but still.

Re bold by me: :thud:

That said, if not included in the statement, I wonder where that info is coming from? :thinking:

i am thinking it came from the request to install a tap on Sievers' phone for this reason:
the article talks about the "request" and what it was for, and then how that particular information was not in the probable cause statement
jmo

Wow, haven't been on here for awhile, but remembered some docs were going to be released at the end of November. I decided to check tonight to see the latest and was certainly not disappointed with all this news developing. I can't say I'm surprised at most of what came out, since it's everything we've been discussing all these months and fits into exactly what I had pictured in my suspicious mind from the very beginning. The only slight surprise, if actually true, is the possibility of "multiple" affairs on both sides. Also, the tax lien wasn't part of my scenario. Everything from the alarm system to the murder and murder weapon and the staged pried door, as well as the reasons for the murder for hire, are the way I imagined things went down. Mark Sievers appears to be the man I thought he was and I feel so sorry for the two daughters whose own father is responsible for taking their mother away forever. This is such a sad and sick story. I hope there is an arrest warrant very soon. God bless Teresa's family and her daughters.

I'm with you tonight Dex, I'm not a big drinker but I'm getting ready to pour a whiskey... Into eggnog, but still.

Lol. I'm still at work. So have 1 or 2 for me. Cheers.

But save me some popcorn. Lol

I'm an infrequent and lightweight drinker, but a spiked eggnog sounds delicious!!! Tonight is almost a cause for celebration - at least if they are getting closer to an arrest. Reading all these articles in the last hour or so, certainly could lead to wanting to imbibe for sure. I am not shocked by the content, but very surprised to see so much come out all at once - finally, after weeks and weeks of nothing! Cheers! Sending love up to Teresa - I hope she knows how everyone is working to find justice for her vicious ending.

Friend who found TS stated "when he made entry through the garage, he opened the door and noted a dog ran out". So, the dog was in the kitchen?

I know I've said it before, but a HUGE thank you to the neighbors, friends and patients of Dr. Teresa Sievers who have gone above and beyond to fill us in on as many details as they felt comfortable with ... it's really added another dimension to this case and is very much appreciated!
:tyou:

And to think that all this so far is without Jimmy Rodgers even being within the state yet. When he is and he has the opportunity to be in custody and questioned and given options to "explain" things we do not know yet. We all know how long it takes to drive from MO to FLA. That must have been some conversation. Should he only reveal one hour of it, to save his worthless hide to second degree might be worth the wait.

JMO

Well, safe to say MS was tracking TS location. When TS failed to show up to work "he tracked her phone and saw that it was at their residence on Jarvis Rd" pg. 5

When shown pictures of the TWO hammers found on scene, MS couldn't confirm or deny they were his. pg.5

Friend who found TS stated "when he made entry through the garage, he opened the door and noted a dog ran out". So, the dog was in the kitchen?

Which door was it? The outer garage door or one inside the house?

And to think that all this so far is without Jimmy Rodgers even being within the state yet. When he is and he has the opportunity to be in custody and questioned and given options to "explain" things we do not know yet. We all know how long it takes to drive from MO to FLA. That must have been some conversation. Should he only reveal one hour of it, to save his worthless hide to second degree might be worth the wait.

JMO

this is his response thus far but as you said, his tune may change:

http://www.news-press.com/story/new...d-hired-killers-investigation-shows/76625982/
Sievers involved in wife's murder, investigation shows

In a Sept. 10 interview with Rodgers at a federal detention facility in Missouri, before he was moved to Illinois, Rodgers was told of the murder charges he faced.

Rodgers responded: “In the state of Missouri, second degree murder is punishable by 15 to 20 years and I’m okay with that.”

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dutah82!!