2015.12.02 Discovery Documents - Batch 1

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Or just threw the card into her purse/tossed it on the seat of the van to put it back in her wallet later. I'm picturing the booth as a drive-through type where you hand the clerk your ticket and card, and once paid they lift the barrier thing so you can drive out of the lot. LE didn't know at the time that she had used her AMEX to pay at the airport, so the card must have been there somewhere and it was probably obvious where she kept it in her wallet.

Excellent point. When I go through a drive through late at night and need a credit card I will take it out of my wallet area.. but not put it back in properly.. because it is dark.. and I am driving. I will just throw it back in my purse / on the passenger car seat and put it back in the proper place in my wallet later ..perhaps days later.

Not that that is correct but I can identify with it.

I have read these documents over several times and just want to point out a few of my findings that I wrote down and decided to share. Possible discussion points.
Bates page 2747 It appears that AW's credit card was used in MO from 6/30/15 through 7/4/15... small food purchases. The interesting thing about this is that her credit card must also be used as an ATM card for purchases (some with the same dates) from 7-1/15 through 7/8/15 all in Bonita Springs, FL. In the application it does not indicate it is a joint account.
Bates page 2955 A landline affidavit was completed from June 22 through July 3 for a phone # which happens to be the place of employment for AW.
Bates page 2753 on 6/8/15 There is a recurring purchase at Vesta AT&T for $48.48 and then a debit credit for 7/8/15 for a return at Vesta AT&T for $5.39.
Nothing- something.... certainly interesting but requires work beyond just reading the many documents. I also noticed there are quite a few return warrants not included. The one I am most interested in is the pen register (tracer) placed on MS cell phone number. I am just so glad that MS handed over his phone in the beginning when he may not have been thinking so straight.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I have read these documents over several times and just want to point out a few of my findings that I wrote down and decided to share. Possible discussion points.
Bates page 2747 It appears that AW's credit card was used in MO from 6/30/15 through 7/4/15... small food purchases. The interesting thing about this is that her credit card must also be used as an ATM card for purchases (some with the same dates) from 7-1/15 through 7/8/15 all in Bonita Springs, FL. In the application it does not indicate it is a joint account.
Bates page 2955 A landline affidavit was completed from June 22 through July 3 for a phone # which happens to be the place of employment for AW.
Bates page 2753 on 6/8/15 There is a recurring purchase at Vesta AT&T for $48.48 and then a debit credit for 7/8/15 for a return at Vesta AT&T for $5.39.
Nothing- something.... certainly interesting but requires work beyond just reading the many documents. I also noticed there are quite a few return warrants not included. The one I am most interested in is the pen register (tracer) placed on MS cell phone number. I am just so glad that MS handed over his phone in the beginning when he may not have been thinking so straight.

Thank you for the pointers, observation.

Regarding B# 2747, AW's credit card was used in MO from 6/30/15 through 7/4/15... small food purchases:

AW has a minor son (no sleuthing), who may have used her (second) CC for individual food purchases, while his mother was in Florida using her CC for additional transactions.

-Nin

Excellent point. When I go through a drive through late at night and need a credit card I will take it out of my wallet area.. but not put it back in properly.. because it is dark.. and I am driving. I will just throw it back in my purse / on the passenger car seat and put it back in the proper place in my wallet later ..perhaps days later.

Not that that is correct but I can identify with it.

That is exactly what I did when I flew home last week. After paying with my card, I just slipped it inside my open wallet which was inside my open purse. I put the card back in the slot later. My guess is they just opened the wallet and laid it out on the counter and that is why the card was out of the slot. By the way, I never place a card on the passenger seat anymore since I did it one time and there were some napkins also on the seat. As I left the drive through, I tossed the napkins in the trash can there, unknowingly tossing out my card too! By the time I realized it a couple of hours later, my card already had $350.00 purchases from a gas station!

I am most interested in is the pen register (tracer) placed on MS cell phone number. I am just so glad that MS handed over his phone in the beginning when he may not have been thinking so straight.

Wow thanks for finding that, wonder if CWW was coming into her work place and using the house phone to chat with MS.

https://www.billguard.com/search/vesta-at-t-541vhjs/

VESTA AT&T
Merchant AT&T Mobility - GoPhone
Website http://www.att.com/ (Edit)
Category Telephone
Description
This charge is for AT&T through a payment gateway called Vesta.

Wow thanks for finding that, wonder if CWW was coming into her work place and using the house phone to chat with MS.

Just my two cents, I think LE was looking to see if CWW called AW from JR's phone or the burner during their trip.

Just my two cents, I think LE was looking to see if CWW called AW from JR's phone or the burner during their trip.

Funny, I thought the same thing but it was from 6/22- 7/3. They were only apart for 2-3 days. Just an observation.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Funny, I thought the same thing but it was from 6/22- 7/3. They were only apart for 2-3 days. Just an observation.

Well I think we can safely assume they were looking for what they would find!

That is exactly what I did when I flew home last week. After paying with my card, I just slipped it inside my open wallet which was inside my open purse. I put the card back in the slot later. My guess is they just opened the wallet and laid it out on the counter and that is why the card was out of the slot. By the way, I never place a card on the passenger seat anymore since I did it one time and there were some napkins also on the seat. As I left the drive through, I tossed the napkins in the trash can there, unknowingly tossing out my card too! By the time I realized it a couple of hours later, my card already had $350.00 purchases from a gas station!

I don't know where to find something that back this up, but a lot of people lose their credit cards at gas stations, they get out have to use it, some don't have their wallet or purse with them until they get back in the car and wha la, there it goes, you get the story.

Well I am sorry my own notes turned up nothing particularly useful. If anyone wants to share their own notes and highlights maybe a golden nugget will be revealed. I'm looking forward to more discovery. The only phone records I viewed were from AW's place of employment and were listed twice. I guess I need to stick with my day job.

Does anyone know when Supplemental Discovery will be available?

The SAO will release further documents at their pace. They did not indicate when this will be. I expect it to happen in the next week or so.

-Nin

Or an 8 gig "spy watch" that CWW had recently bought on ebay.

Maybe the lock pic set was used to try and double cross MS? After all, IF they had broken into the safe and stolen some extra cash, what could he have possibly done about it?

I have had a similar thought. Mine is that MS intentionally set the safe combination to where CWW could open it...and told CWW to take ALL the money except for 40k.
Thinking that 40k would last awhile for necessities, until ALL the life insurance payments started rolling in. We don't have a clue how much cash was is in that safe. Especially since they apparently did not put money in the bank. That could be how MS knew that there was 40K in the safe when LE asked him to check and see if any money was missing...maybe that's how CWW was able to give JR's his 10k to buy that van. I don't believe for a minute a tree just happened to fall on his KIA, and the insurance co. gave them the exact same amount that he was suppose to be getting for working out of town for. Psfff...please

Can somebody clarify so I can catch up as I'm kind of getting mixed up

CWW car had a tree fall on it and he got insurance money...?

And CWW wife just * happened* to have a rear ender where their car was in the shop and they needed a rental?...

Can somebody expound or am I confused

And CWW wife just * happened* to have a rear ender where their car was in the shop and they needed a rental?...

JR AND CWW both had Kias. A tree reportedly fell on JR's car and AW got in an accident in CWW's car. CWW'S car was put was in the body shop a couple of days before JR and CWW left for Florida in a rented car and portable GPS.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

Hi ATTHELAKE! "Supposedly" AW got in a car accident in CWW's 2012 KIA Rio...So he had to rent a car for the Saturday morning drive to Bonita Springs and commit his evil deed. Coincidentally the car was being repaired at a "shop" where AW's sister works.
And later, when Taylor Shomaker (that is pronounced "show" as in "show me the money" used in a sentence) tried to explain how she and JRR ended up with a "new van"....Taylor S told a friend they got the money from their insurance compny when "a tree fell on their KIA." (Of course I do not know whether it is another one of those incredible coincidences or "incredible deception." )
Hope that explains what I have found from reading, so far.

I have had a similar thought. Mine is that MS intentionally set the safe combination to where CWW could open it...and told CWW to take ALL the money except for 40k.
Thinking that 40k would last awhile for necessities, until ALL the life insurance payments started rolling in. We don't have a clue how much cash was is in that safe. Especially since they apparently did not put money in the bank. That could be how MS knew that there was 40K in the safe when LE asked him to check and see if any money was missing...maybe that's how CWW was able to give JR's his 10k to buy that van. I don't believe for a minute a tree just happened to fall on his KIA, and the insurance co. gave them the exact same amount that he was suppose to be getting for working out of town for. Psfff...please
Good post. And you're right, we don't know how much was in that safe... and, CWW
taking his and Jr' payment that dreaded night, makes sense! I don't believe the tree
and insurance BS one bit, and I know LE has looked into it. That would be easy to
verify.

Hi ATTHELAKE! "Supposedly" AW got in a car accident in CWW's 2012 KIA Rio...So he had to rent a car for the Saturday morning drive to Bonita Springs and commit his evil deed. Coincidentally the car was being repaired at a "shop" where AW's sister works.
And later, when Taylor Shomaker (that is pronounced "show" as in "show me the money" used in a sentence) tried to explain how she and JRR ended up with a "new van"....Taylor S told a friend they got the money from their insurance compny when "a tree fell on their KIA." (Of course I do not know whether it is another one of those incredible coincidences or "incredible deception." )
Hope that explains what I have found from reading, so far.
Well ....your version is much more interesting than mine. Must be due to your IQ. [emoji14]

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FindIreneFlemingWAState
Back