2015.12.02 Discovery Documents - Batch 1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Ditto what you said, MrsArk. This is also my first experience at following websleuths, and I agree that they are super! The things that are thought of and discussed are truly amazing. I also am intrigued by true crime and I have read almost all of Ann Rule's books (24 out of 34 - something like that). I read recently that she was not in good health and I believe she is now in her 80's. It's sad to think that she might not publish any more books.
BBM

I'm sorry to let you know that Ann Rule died this past July at 83. :(

http://www.seattletimes.com/seattle-news/obituaries/true-crime-author-ann-rule-dies/

Wow Scout! This is extremely helpful! I think the prosecution will love this!

Dear Scout,

Thank you very much for this fabulous calendar. I am a visual person and I think this is just brilliant! I've always loved visual timelines, and in this calendar format, it's awesome for added dimension to a strictly linear timeline. Those are helpful, too, but your calendar takes the cake! *rubbing hands together - did someone mention cake?*

:happydance::cheers::great::dance::blowkiss:

Unsure where to post this. It's a work in progress, and most of the info was pulled from the investigative documents. The mods can move it wherever they see fit.

Case Timeline in calendar format:

http://www.brownbearsw.com/cal/siev...h;NavType=Absolute;Type=Block&Date=2015/06/01

Outstanding work, Scout! I love the color-coding! Thank you very much. I can free up my walls now..

-Nin

Wow Scout! This is extremely helpful! I think the prosecution will love this!

Dear Scout,

Thank you very much for this fabulous calendar. I am a visual person and I think this is just brilliant! I've always loved visual timelines, and in this calendar format, it's awesome for added dimension to a strictly linear timeline. Those are helpful, too, but your calendar takes the cake! *rubbing hands together - did someone mention cake?*

:happydance::cheers::great::dance::blowkiss:

You're all very welcome. Happy to be of service! Hope it's as helpful to others as it is to me.

lakshmi, I'm betting the prosecutor already has one of their own -- a lot bigger and with lots more entries.

I'm looking forward to reading what investigators learned from the NY cell tower dump records.

Scout, many thanks for the calendar of events. I do believe that LE will find this useful.

You're all very welcome. Happy to be of service! Hope it's as helpful to others as it is to me.

lakshmi, I'm betting the prosecutor already has one of their own -- a lot bigger and with lots more entries.

I'm looking forward to reading what investigators learned from the NY cell tower dump records.

Yes, I am looking forward to that info too. The search warrant is an interesting read! B# 2729- B#2731:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B3g3DEap84xwSDViQTQ3TFpqVE0/view?usp=sharing

-Nin

Bates page #2946 and #2950 this is for a Verizon wireless preservation of phone number ***-***-0004
And phone number ***-***-3006
Looks to be the burner phones/alternate phones used. *Requesting texts, calls,photos, videos, music, blogs and all data.
From period- 6/23/15- 7/2/16. This put the two phones out of commission and prevented further communication between the two callers.
**should yield highly interesting information.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Unsure where to post this. It's a work in progress, and most of the info was pulled from the investigative documents. The mods can move it wherever they see fit.

Case Timeline in calendar format:

http://www.brownbearsw.com/cal/siev...h;NavType=Absolute;Type=Block&Date=2015/06/01
This is so awesome. I love the calendar at-a-glance format! Its reminds me of the sticky notes and drawings LE posts to their big crime board but in a much more organized fashion. This will really help us remember all the sordid details of the timeline. Thanks Scout!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

Yes, I am looking forward to that info too. The search warrant is an interesting read! B# 2729- B#2731:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B3g3DEap84xwSDViQTQ3TFpqVE0/view?usp=sharing

-Nin

There is a significant and critical error on the search warrant asking for the cell tower dump. Paragraph 6 states "The requested time period is limited from MAY 28,2015 from 11:30 pm, to MAY 29, 2015 at 3 am." We all know the murder happened in JUNE.

Just noticed Cymbaline caught this first a couple posts back.

I don't understand why on Bates Page #2731 it says: "The requested time period is limited from May 28, 2015 from 11:30pm to May 29, 2015 at 3am"

May??

I noticed that too Cymbaline - it must have been a typo because in the narrative it states June 28 11:30 pm to June 29 3am. To monitor suspect 1 conversing with suspect 2.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks, so much!!! 🙌

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Thanks Scout for this super fantastic calendar!

It was a lot of work for you, but is so helpful for many of us. Thanks for your time.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jessica1
Back