2015.12.02 Discovery Documents - Batch 1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I'm not seeing that they would have had time to go to the beach now :dunno: I also did times to their on camera surveillance, and that doesn't jive either. UNLESS they were speeding like a bat outta he##. 56 minutes to the first place (at 12:44 am per scout timeline), and 2 hours 19 minutes (at 2:14 am per scout timeline ) to the second place.... with the times that Scout has... doesn't give time to go to the beach? And with the first two not having enough time, from where they were on these two to the next on surveillance jives with mapping routes as going the speed limit.

Thoughts? Just did this as I liked the idea someone posted about also going to the beach afterwards to clean up.... but perhaps they used all those DISPOSABLE FLUSHABLE wipes somewhere? Like at a rest stop? :thinking:
View attachment 85705

View attachment 85706

I know we had speculated at first whether the perp used the pool to clean up, but now since we know the lanai door was left "propped open," I'm thinking that is a distinct possibility. Jump in the pool, wash off, dry off with the black towels, change and get the hell out of there (forgetting to closed said propped door or simply not caring).

Anyone else wondering why AW told MF that CWW wasn't able to babysit (frightening thought) because he was feeling I'll, when she knew CWW was in Florida? What did she have to hide? Seems a bit shady to me.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

When I was trying to sleep last night I had the very same thought.

Can someone verify please..was that piece from the interview with the son, or from the interview with her?

I know we had speculated at first whether the perp used the pool to clean up, but now since we know the lanai door was left "propped open," I'm thinking that is a distinct possibility. Jump in the pool, wash off, dry off with the black towels, change and get the hell out of there (forgetting to closed said propped door or simply not caring).

:tyou: !!

I had forgotten about that, thanks for the reminder

Edited to add ... And iirc he told CWW that the pool box was open and not locked :thinking: as to what was in the pool box

When I was trying to sleep last night I had the very same thought.

Can someone verify please..was that piece from the interview with the son, or from the interview with her?

Bates #23: Statement of M. Frazier: "M. Frazier said Angela had called to cancel their appointment because Curtis Wright was not feeling well."

:tyou: !!

I had forgotten about that, thanks for the reminder

Edited to add ... And iirc he told CWW that the pool box was open and not locked :thinking: as to what was in the pool box

BBM: Chlorine granules or tablets?

BBM: Chlorine granules or tablets?

I was thinking more along the lines of money or something to help them with their deed.

BTW most of the people in Florida that own pools use liquid chlorine.. bleach. Not an opinion, that is a fact.

I don't know if we know that the pool used saline chlorination, chlorine tablets, chlorine granular or the non chlorine system Baquacil ( or a competitor's brand name similar to that).

ETA a pool that has sailine chlorination still is a chlorine pool as far as the water is concerned. It just generates the chlorine. It has same amount of chlorine in the water as a chlorine pool does.

Anyone else wondering why AW told MF that CWW wasn't able to babysit (frightening thought) because he was feeling I'll, when she knew CWW was in Florida? What did she have to hide? Seems a bit shady to me.

I think she's more involved than we think. It certainly seems she may have known exactly what CW was up to because there's absolutely no reason for her to lie.

I think she's more involved than we think. It certainly seems she may have known exactly what CW was up to because there's absolutely no reason for her to lie.

Who was the person that told law enforcement the reason he went to Florida was to go and steal things or do things illegal with antiques?

TIA

She also lied on the 29th. She called them from CWW's phone to Rodger's phone when they were en route home at 1:06 p.m. She told her mom that he called her on that day around 4:00 or 5:00 p.m. (IIRC). No reason to confabulate that information. That tells me she was very much aware that Rodgers was going with CWW and it wasn't a solo trip and even then, who cares if CWW took a buddy along to "fix computers" or "sell antiques?"

It takes about 10-12 min from Jarvis to the Bonita Beach park facility (Public Beach). There are additional more private accesses (9) North of that location, adding about 2 more minutes between accesses.

I noticed in the docs, that they searched for BB (Bonita Beach) at 6:17am. That search was created in the vicinity of West Terry Street. It is being noted, that the incident location is off West Terry. Then at app. 9:28 a route is being created to BB from withing Bonita Springs. What did they do from 6:17am to app 9:28am?

I doubt they went to have breakfast, witnesses would have stepped forward by now recognizing the duo. Did they possibly stay in the dog park facility taking a nap? The park is open after sunrise (app 6:31am). They would risk being seen in their vehicle with a MO license plate. Not good.

Where did they go or stay for 3 hrs and 11 minutes?

Also, is local time automatically recorded by the GPS system? Missouri is 1 hour ahead of Florida. I assume the times recorded in the preliminary report
are local, but I am not sure.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B3g3DEap84xwemphWmVWU19NVEU/view?usp=sharing

-Nin

I am wondering now, if CWW previously exchanged the MO (or another State, since it was a rental) license-plate to a FL plate for less attention while driving around Jarvis/ Bonita Springs/ Fort Myers/ Lee County in general? He was recorded on camera removing the license plate from their vehicle at 2:53am in the vicinity of Bushnell, Florida, on the way back to MO. Did he exchange a Fl plate for the original MO or other State license plate?

If they drove around with a local license plate in Bonita Springs or even parked and took a nap, the vehicle would be possibly less conspicuous and thus less memorable.
Question is, whose license plate did they use -if they did- (CWW looking like MS .. speculative) and who possibly provided the plate? If the switchero plate is recorded on camera..the prosecution will have a field day. Just saying.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B3g3DEap84xwMWpBV29mbWctZ2M/view?usp=sharing

-Nin

Who was the person that told law enforcement the reason he went to Florida was to go and steal things or do things illegal with antiques?

TIA
I believe it was Shoemaker

I am wondering now, if CWW previously exchanged the MO (or another State, since it was a rental) license-plate to a FL plate for less attention while driving around Jarvis/ Bonita Springs/ Fort Myers/ Lee County in general? He was recorded on camera removing the license plate from their vehicle at 2:53am in the vicinity of Bushnell, Florida, on the way back to MO. Did he exchange a Fl plate for the original MO or other State license plate?

If they drove around with a local license plate in Bonita Springs or even parked and took a nap, the vehicle would be possibly less conspicuous and thus less memorable.
Question is, whose license plate did they use -if they did- (CWW looking like MS .. speculative) and who possibly provided the plate? If the switchero plate is recorded on camera..the prosecution will have a field day. Just saying.

-Nin

I am so sorry I am NOT up on all of this is all of you are and I appreciate your help and consideration on my questions.

wasn't this rental one that had Arizona plates?

I know that Florida doesn't require a front plate but does Missouri? Perhaps Arizona does... I'm trying to remember from the Jodi arias case that Arizona requires front plates.

-Nin

LE still has the van. I wonder if the van's plates were missing or the Mercedes? Or perhaps a set was left in the pool room? The alarm was deactivated at 6:00 a.m. MS could have left them along with the 100 dollar bills.

I am so sorry I am NOT up on all of this is all of you are and I appreciate your help and consideration on my questions.

wasn't this rental one that had Arizona plates?

I know that Florida doesn't require a front plate but does Missouri? Perhaps Arizona does... I'm trying to remember from the Jodi arias case that Arizona requires front plates.

Good thought! MO does require an additional front license plate, AZ and FL do not:

https://www.cars.com/articles/2013/10/how-many-states-require-front-license-plates/

-Nin

LE still has the van. I wonder if the van's plates were missing or the Mercedes? Or perhaps a set was left in the pool room? The alarm was deactivated at 6:00 a.m. MS could have left them along with the 100 dollar bills.

The 1 PM was seen on the Van tag when towed away. If they went around the house to possibly access the lanai/pool area, I am wondering, if LE was able to lift prints off the concrete slabs (if existent) right out the two access doors of the pool enclosure.
That early in the morning, either the sprinklers run (well, then prints would be washed off of course), or they don't run (good), or there is at least lots of humidity/dew out there on the grass to initiate possible shoe prints on those bases - if they were there. Got to check.

-Nin

I'm not seeing that they would have had time to go to the beach now :dunno: I also did times to their on camera surveillance, and that doesn't jive either. UNLESS they were speeding like a bat outta he##. 56 minutes to the first place (at 12:44 am per scout timeline), and 2 hours 19 minutes (at 2:14 am per scout timeline ) to the second place.... with the times that Scout has... doesn't give time to go to the beach? And with the first two not having enough time, from where they were on these two to the next on surveillance jives with mapping routes as going the speed limit.

Thoughts? Just did this as I liked the idea someone posted about also going to the beach afterwards to clean up.... but perhaps they used all those DISPOSABLE FLUSHABLE wipes somewhere? Like at a rest stop? :thinking:
View attachment 85705

View attachment 85706

ETA: I didn't have the exact address to do this as I don't know it. Would have of course been best if I had :doh:
I agree they probably did not go to the beach afterwards. I imagine they high tailed out of town and stopped at a rest stop or gas station to clean up.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Maia1919