2015.12.04 DCF Hearing today (Friday) - continued to Monday

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you Amazon! I didn't think he had used a family member for Gaurdianship. My point of all that was why is he trying to get anyone other than TS family to care for them? Family is sought out first before anyone else just another one of his ridiculous escapades.

I'm not AR but I have a hunch it's because he knows TS's family isn't buying his BS anymore and he only wants his girls exposed to people HE can control. He doesn't want those girls influenced by anyone or anything that he can't control.

Control, control, control. It's all about control. None of it is about what is in the best interest of those girls. It's about what and WHO he can control.

Before I get into my opinion I want to make 2 disclaimers. First, I haven't read the whole thread so if this was said already I apologize. Second, I absolutely believe MS is behind this and should be arrested soo.

With that out if the way I must agree with the judge's decision. There have been no indications that he is a bad or neglectful parent. What one person calls controlling another calls devoted. Plus, the girls have already lost their mom and undoubtedly will lose him too. It would be so unstable for them to lose their mom, dad and home in a few months. The info from LE seems overwhelming to us but if they felt they could arrest him with what they have, he would be in jail and this hearing would not be necessary. If LE doesn’t have him in custody, why should family court take the girls away based on suspicion.

I do think he is guilty. I really hope they arrest him soon because Teresa and her family deserve justice.

This may be unpopular but IMHO.

Evidently they don't have enough to arrest him and make it stick. Sad, very sad.

From a woman who owns a practice across the hall from Dr. Siever's practice:

"Here's Mark... just like he was this happy-go-lucky guy, and I'm thinking 'are you kidding me?' At that point everybody in the building was ducking him, thinking 'you had to have something to do with this,'" Wilson said.

She said Mark Sievers was coming to the office at odd hours, destroying computers, and dumping Teresa's belongings from her practice inside Estero Medical Center.

"Mark is a volatile person," Wilson said.
"Why are they [the kids] still with him? Because I do believe him to be a very dangerous person. I know he has quite a few weapons," she said.

http://www.fox4now.com/news/owner-o...om-sievers-practice-mark-is-a-volatile-person

She tells about encountering MS on the back stairs of the building one evening. When she opened the door MS met her, holding two guns pointed at her.

I hope LE is keeping a very close eye on him.

Before I get into my opinion I want to make 2 disclaimers. First, I haven't read the whole thread so if this was said already I apologize. Second, I absolutely believe MS is behind this and should be arrested soo.

With that out if the way I must agree with the judge's decision. There have been no indications that he is a bad or neglectful parent. What one person calls controlling another calls devoted. Plus, the girls have already lost their mom and undoubtedly will lose him too. It would be so unstable for them to lose their mom, dad and home in a few months. The info from LE seems overwhelming to us but if they felt they could arrest him with what they have, he would be in jail and this hearing would not be necessary. If LE doesn’t have him in custody, why should family court take the girls away based on suspicion.

I do think he is guilty. I really hope they arrest him soon because Teresa and her family deserve justice.

This may be unpopular but IMHO.
There is also the thought that the life of isolation with no friends, no grief counseling, no socialization (they are home schooled), no access to their mother's family and no emotional support systems can be psychologically detrimental for these girls after loosing their mother. JMO

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

From a woman who owns a practice across the hall from Dr. Siever's practice:

"Here's Mark... just like he was this happy-go-lucky guy, and I'm thinking 'are you kidding me?' At that point everybody in the building was ducking him, thinking 'you had to have something to do with this,'" Wilson said.

She said Mark Sievers was coming to the office at odd hours, destroying computers, and dumping Teresa's belongings from her practice inside Estero Medical Center.

"Mark is a volatile person," Wilson said.
"Why are they [the kids] still with him? Because I do believe him to be a very dangerous person. I know he has quite a few weapons," she said.

http://www.fox4now.com/news/owner-o...om-sievers-practice-mark-is-a-volatile-person

She tells about encountering MS on the back stairs of the building one evening. When she opened the door MS met her, holding two guns pointed at her.

I hope LE is keeping a very close eye on him.

Talk about a subtle threat, or not so subtle.

Wendy is answering questions and responding on the side bar thread as we speak. Just so y'all know.

She's not been verified yet but she is posting on the side bar thread.

Hi, This is my first post I have followed this case from day 1. It reminds me of a case in N.J. there were three boys in that case, and a book and TV series was done. It was called Blind Faith and it tells the children's story. The youngest boy ended up dying from drug use. I have been praying those lovely young girls get counseling and a loving home with Teresa's family.

West Coast here, and got home late; I'm always catching up. I was watching a little on my phone today. I'm as shocked as everyone about the hearing. What I don't understand is, how could MS possibly win a lawsuit if the children were taken from him now, even if he were proven "not guilty"? There is enough reason to feel they are in danger, that I can't imagine that it isn't justifiable to remove them based on what is obvious to everyone. Even if all the documents turned out to be falsified, the actions would have been taken out of a valid concern for the children's safety. Children are taken all the time for so much less - what is going on here? Doesn't that judge have children or grandchildren?

It's just common sense that a believed murderer on the loose should not have custody of children. Oh, we were wrong? No harm, no foul; they spent some much-needed time away from the circus atmosphere with their mother's loving family. Just the fact that MS wouldn't want that for them shows he does not have their best interest in mind.

It seems like the more egregious the crime, the more people are able to get away with. Try thumbing your nose at a LE officer and then leading a slow-speed chase along L.A. freeways while being followed by helicopters and just see if they don't come after you and charge you with multiple crimes and bill you for the expense. But, if you were accused of murdering your wife first? Oh well, we're not going to follow up with a minor car chase after you got away with murder.

And we certainly wouldn't want to put the lives of two children ahead of the feelings of an adult narcissist who knows he has been found out.

This is surreal.

They would only use a GAL of the judge had probable cause. If the kids were made dependents of the court & MS pled not guilty a GAL would step in.. & they would proceed to a preliminary hearing at this point they would assign a gal. I am unsure why MS is trying to have a different Gaurdian other than family, as long as someone in the family is able & competent which TS parents most certainly are I don't know why he is considereding other Gaurdianship.

BBM:
Hmmm, I am wondering if the life insurance has anything to do with who he wants them to live with because the girls will most likely get the money.

Isn't it just amazing that the life insurance company has legitimately withheld money "legally" owed to MS pending the homicide investigation for five months, but the judge won't put the children in a safe situation for a few days or weeks when everyone knows what's coming.

Sometimes the law has very $trange prioritie$.

Isn't it just amazing that the life insurance company has legitimately withheld money "legally" owed to MS pending the homicide investigation for five months, but the judge won't put the children in a safe situation for a few days or weeks when everyone knows what's coming.

Makes sense to me, NOT! :gaah:

Yes,it seem inexplicable.

IMO, MS had an advantage coming into this hearing...Why? He has controlled everything. Here are my examples:
1. Kids are homeschooled. No daily interaction with classmates, teachers (other than tutor, who does not see them long), or other parents
2. Kids do not interact with neighborhood children. They do not step outside, most likely due to media coverage, but still...they are children. Keeping them in a house with the blinds closed is a horrific lesson of a non-normal household. These are the type of life altering experiences that could effect their personalities into adulthood.
3. Who is DCF going to interview verify his abilities as a parent? The brainwashed children? His Mother? Who else? People that are scared to death of MS? He may have been a "good father". But things are starting to change. Good Father's do not hire someone to kill the girls mother, nor do they need a burner phone, nor do they hide everything he hid. This does no stop with the children. These behaviors are starting to carry through his parenting in some form or another.
4. If he wanted to shelter them from this craziness, he would move somewhere they could lead a normal life, away from the very home their mother was murdered in. If he can not afford it, figure it out!! There are plenty of homes here on acreage not far from where he lives where the children could play outside in privacy.

IMO, he knows he is going to get arrested and is spending his every moment hinting to the girls untrue, fictional stories of their lives in order to alienate any member of TS's family from a successful reunification with them. That is not being a "good father"! I am disgusted at his actions. This is such a pivotal time in the development of these girls and he is a selfish A...

IMO, MS had an advantage coming into this hearing...Why? He has controlled everything. Here are my examples:
1. Kids are homeschooled. No daily interaction with classmates, teachers (other than tutor, who does not see them long), or other parents
2. Kids do not interact with neighborhood children. They do not step outside, most likely due to media coverage, but still...they are children. Keeping them in a house with the blinds closed is a horrific lesson of a non-normal household. These are the type of life altering experiences that could effect their personalities into adulthood.
3. Who is DCF going to interview verify his abilities as a parent? The brainwashed children? His Mother? Who else? People that are scared to death of MS? He may have been a "good father". But things are starting to change. Good Father's do not hire someone to kill the girls mother, nor do they need a burner phone, nor do they hide everything he hid. This does no stop with the children. These behaviors are starting to carry through his parenting in some form or another.
4. If he wanted to shelter them from this craziness, he would move somewhere they could lead a normal life, away from the very home their mother was murdered in. If he can not afford it, figure it out!! There are plenty of homes here on acreage not far from where he lives where the children could play outside in privacy.

IMO, he knows he is going to get arrested and is spending his every moment hinting to the girls untrue, fictional stories of their lives in order to alienate any member of TS's family from a successful reunification with them. That is not being a "good father"! I am disgusted at his actions. This is such a pivotal time in the development of these girls and he is a selfish A...

Totally agree! And can you even imagine how high the stress level must be inside that home? it has to be off the charts! Those kids trapped inside all the time, MS feeling the walls closing in on him, knowing freedom is in short supply....and who can he possibly take it out on? There's no one else around but those poor kids. This is so wrong!

BBM

This is an excellent list that should have been used by DCF in court. Apparently, they focused on the fact that he might be arrested, and not on what is happening now, as you have so clearly laid out. This is not a healthy environment for these girls. The alienation from TS's family is huge, and I'm surprised their observations were not brought up AFAIK.

To add to your list of things "Good Fathers" don't do...they don't refuse on July 7 to cooperate with LE to help solve the murder of these girls' mother! And they don't move back into the house where their mother was brutally murdered! I believe that was done both so MS could revel in the "loss" of TS and to taunt the neighbors.

I know it will be really hard for these little girls to be separated from MS when the time comes, even though it will be for the best in the long run, obviously. The longer they remain with him and are subjected to his brainwashing, the harder it will be for them. But MS is only thinking of himself. JMO

JMO

These little girls lives won't be normal for years to come. There is no way I'd send them off to school. Can u imagine what these 2 girls would have.to listen to? Kids can be very mean . They dont need that in their little lives at this time. They have been thru enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
craig21876