2015.12.04 DCF Hearing today (Friday) - continued to Monday

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not even worried about that TS family will get the kids, in the event MS is arrested. He has probably begun preparing them for that. Which makes me physically sick.

i think ms is major stressed and ready to totally lose it. on top of everything he knows he looks like a total idiot. that is totally not acceptable of narcissist psychopaths. i hope we don't always wished they would have grabbed those girls while in the courthouse.

i was a Social Worker years ago and i can guarantee DCF Director, and county big whigs, including; county manager, county attorney, etc are all over this. if ms should get off if arrested or not get arrested at all, ms could sue the ---- out of them for taking those kids away.
So true, narcissists have alot of underlying shame and when they are criticized they get very angry.

Istiff
.... I agree with you about MS planning his wife's death. While MS is smug/arrogant, evil & coniving, he has no balls when it comes to the 'dirty work'---that's where CWW & JR excell (not to mention CWW's flare for fashion).

What does worry me is that MS is a desperate man now. And that desperation is growing day by day---he's being watched 24/7 by LE, news media, then neighbors & the general public. Also the released info the public knows about him, etc. Then WHAT has or might JR or CWW reveal to LE. CWW & JR have a past, or 'data' as to their behavior, MO doing dirty deeds. MS has a past but no list of such dirty deeds regarding violent behavior----you never know what new desperation will bring out in someone like this. MS is on new turf now with no way out. Prayers for those little girls.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

Just want to clarify, article cites DCF stating the "individual person that he named appears to be appropriate, however her family condition is not suitable". MOO, this cold mean that the individual, the woman, may not be related to the girls. Maybe I missed something, probably did.:facepalm:

i am reading it the same as you are

Plan for Sievers children if he's arrested - Story
http://www.fox4now.com/news/plan-for-sievers-children-if-hes-arrested

"The individual person that he named appears to be appropriate, however her family condition is not suitable," said Lee County DCF Program Administrator Teresa Fracek. That woman's husband had a sex abuse charge in his background, making the couple unsuitable to take Sievers' kids in the eyes of the state.

i am reading it the same as you are

Plan for Sievers children if he's arrested - Story
http://www.fox4now.com/news/plan-for-sievers-children-if-hes-arrested

"The individual person that he named appears to be appropriate, however her family condition is not suitable," said Lee County DCF Program Administrator Teresa Fracek. That woman's husband had a sex abuse charge in his background, making the couple unsuitable to take Sievers' kids in the eyes of the state.
Wonder if it might be his sister?
So true, narcissists have alot of underlying shame and when they are criticized they get very angry.

I could've swore I read in the copy of her will that if MS was not able to for a variety of reasons that she chose her brother.

I think the choices of TS in her will would only apply if they both died, or she died after MS. Since MS is alive, he can name anyone he chooses. TS also named a friend if her brother could not take the girls, but that's moot too. I could be wrong though.

I could've swore I read in the copy of her will that if MS was not able to for a variety of reasons that she chose her brother.

The provision in TS's will only applies if 1. MS dies before TS's will is operative or 2. MS dies after TS but without a will or 3. fails to provide for a guardian in his will.

I think the choices of TS in her will would only apply if they both died, or she died after MS. Since MS is alive, he can name anyone he chooses. TS also named a friend if her brother could not take the girls, but that's moot too. I could be wrong though.

Hopefully the family will try to get custody and let the court decide. Usually grandparents can accomplish this when the childs father is caught for being the killer of their mother.

Hopefully.

Hopefully the family will try to get custody and let the court decide. Usually grandparents can accomplish this when the childs father is caught for being the killer of their mother.

Hopefully.

:goodpost: This. I have seen grandparents get custody via the court for much less so hopefully TS family has a plan to file for custody upon MS arrest.

IIRC, one of the neighbors posted on this forum that WINK's News van is parked out front of the Sievers home on a fairly regular basis. If my recollection is correct, essentially any movement MS makes is monitored? Maybe there is an LEO in the van who has eyes/ears on the house and the girls?

I want to think this for obvious reasons as it would mean someone is helping keep those girls safe. Am I far out in my wishful thinking? Or would LE just have an unmarked car there? I really hope they have eyes on MS 24/7.

IIRC, one of the neighbors posted on this forum that WINK's News van is parked out front of the Sievers home on a fairly regular basis. If my recollection is correct, essentially any movement MS makes is monitored? Maybe there is an LEO in the van who has eyes/ears on the house and the girls?

I want to think this for obvious reasons as it would mean someone is helping keep those girls safe. Am I far out in my wishful thinking? Or would LE just have an unmarked car there? I really hope they have eyes on MS 24/7.

NBC2 is a constant on Jarvis and Trent Kelly is doing an exceptional job of covering this story...he even made a point of mentioning the children being allowed to play on the "ROOF"! Yesterday, all stations were on Jarvis...also LE was spotted in the area. Was hoping things would unfold but nothing...keep praying.

NBC2 is a constant on Jarvis and Trent Kelly is doing an exceptional job of covering this story...he even made a point of mentioning the children being allowed to play on the "ROOF"! Yesterday, all stations were on Jarvis...also LE was spotted in the area. Was hoping things would unfold but nothing...keep praying.

Oh thank you for posting. I thought it was you that was keeping us up to date with the neighborhood. Thank you! I can't imagine the chaos you have to endure, let alone the lack of normalcy. I would imagine LE has eyes on that house in some fashion and NBC2 sure has helped with that.

At night, does the van leave? Of so, do you notice an unmarked car in the vicinity? Or does LE simply patrol? TIA

ETA: As you can probably tell, I am reassuring myself that someone is watching over the girls. I am fearful that MS will run with them to South America or somewhere as the heat gets turned up.

Oh thank you for posting. I thought it was you that was keeping us up to date with the neighborhood. Thank you! I can't imagine the chaos you have to endure, let alone the lack of normalcy. I would imagine LE has eyes on that house in some fashion and NBC2 sure has helped with that.

At night, does the van leave? Of so, do you notice an unmarked car in the vicinity? Or does LE simply patrol? TIA

ETA: As you can probably tell, I am reassuring myself that someone is watching over the girls. I am fearful that MS will run with them to South America or somewhere as the heat gets turned up.

It depends on what is going on at the time...when the doc's were released, they did not leave ALL NIGHT! Media not present over the weekend, but back on Monday and each day this week televising LIVE...at this time, they are leaving after the last newscast Yes, it is awful for my family and neighbors, but they want MS GONE!!! Hopefully, with the story being kept in the headlines and now back to GMA, it will keep things moving along and add additional outrage, nationwide, that these children are still left in the care of a psychotic killer!! My family has not noticed LE on Jarvis, but another neighbor noted they had.

So far the pattern has been that when MSM and LE are spotted there on Jarvis, something it about to go down. Let's all hope it is today.

So far the pattern has been that when MSM and LE are spotted there on Jarvis, something it about to go down. Let's all hope it is today.

LE could be waiting for him to leave the house, and then pull him over!

:( Unfortunately, I think we're on the back side of something happening...this week has been all in response to Monday's hearing and the outrage that people feel about MS keeping the children....I, personally, feel it's important to keep the public informed and not allow the outrage to rest...maybe SOMEONE will get a clue to REMOVE THE CHILDREN!!!

No matter what happens I am concerned for the children and I hate that the media is out there all the time. I think it is very detrimental having them there for the children.

Yet ....so many here seem to be calling for it?

:moo: as I seem to be in the minority?

Law enforcement will move at its own pace. Having media out there only keeps the girls in doors and not being able to go ride their bicycles or get on the back of Daddy's motorcycle and have a ride around the neighborhood. It may be said even if the media was not there it would be different I don't know but I would like to give him that option.

I think the media presence may be affecting the girls more than it is Mark? I'm not sure having the media there keeps the girl safer, or yet it makes it a more harmful situation emotionally for the little girls.

My heart reaches out to them every single day this media circus goes on. Others may disagree and hope that it will force mark and do a situation but I am not so sure ..........and I just think of the girls..

Who will they be with at Christmas.... :(

No matter what happens I am concerned for the children and I hate that the media is out there all the time. I think it is very detrimental having them there for the children.

Yet ....so many here seem to be calling for it?

:moo: as I seem to be in the minority?

Law enforcement will move at its own pace. Having media out there only keeps the girls in doors and not being able to go ride their bicycles or get on the back of Daddy's motorcycle and have a ride around the neighborhood. It may be said even if the media was not there it would be different I don't know but I would like to give him that option.

I think the media presence may be affecting the girls more than it is Mark? I'm not sure having the media there keeps the girl safer, or yet it makes it a more harmful situation emotionally for the little girls.

My heart reaches out to them every single day this media circus goes on. Others may disagree and hope that it will force mark and do a situation but I am not so sure ..........and I just think of the girls..

Who will they be with at Christmas.... :(

I think I agree with this. I have no problem with the amount of coverage, but is it really necessary for the news to be out there 24/7 (or at least during daylight hours)? Of course MS isn't going to let his daughters go outside if there are cameras out there. This isn't in defense of MS in any way, or an attack on the media, I just wonder if the girls would be outside more if there weren't cameras there all the time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anyclimate3010