2015.12.04 DCF Hearing today (Friday) - continued to Monday

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a feeling MS wouldn't let them play outside regardless of the media attention. It IS horrible- which is another reason they need to be out of that house!

It sounded like they used to play outside and walk the dogs- those poor dogs need to be walked and exercised. All of them could use some vitamin D, sunshine... freedom. Mark should be thinking about that for himself.

He is still free- act like a good father- sure eyes are watching but that goes both ways. If you are doing things for the benefit of your daughters we are watching that too.

Mark Sievers could at least behave better in the eyes of all the other people that love those children. How does he not get that? That same sister-in-law defended and protected him in the beginning- if he was/is innocent he could damn well act like it. At least show others (the people who matter) that he loves the girls more than himself.

It's not like MS is working. He could easily homeschool in the morning and then take the girls to the beach, park, to see Santa etc... in the afternoons. If he's going to continue to homeschool then he needs to supplement their education with trips to museums, nature centers, wherever. If the girls were his focus they wouldn't be shut in that house of horrors 24/7.

It's time for MS to put on his big boy pants and face the music. It stinks that the media is parked outside his home. But he dug his own grave by ordering a hit on his wife. He insisted on keeping the girls this week and now he needs to start acting like a responsible parent and parent his daughters.

There's no excuse for locking his children up in that house all day. There are plenty of free recreational activities available and it's not like it's 20 below and the kids can't go outside. If he's unable to take the girls out or unwilling then he can use some of his defense fund to hire a sitter and security so his kids can go out.

The DCF screwed up and failed to present a solid case and went about the whole thing backwards. MS may not be so lucky next time. Hopefully there won't be a next time because MS will be behind bars.

Unfortunately, MS has more opportunities to play games the longer this drags on (assigning sex abuser guardians etc...). This is way beyond justice for TS. This is about the safety and welfare of the ultimate victims in this tragedy, Teresa's girls.

:( Unfortunately, I think we're on the back side of something happening...this week has been all in response to Monday's hearing and the outrage that people feel about MS keeping the children....I, personally, feel it's important to keep the public informed and not allow the outrage to rest...maybe SOMEONE will get a clue to REMOVE THE CHILDREN!!!

Do the Sievers have a fenced in yard or a pool? If so, the children may be going out back instead of the front?

He can maintain the pool himself.
No big deal.

He's looking at what? An extra $100-150 between electricity and chemicals to run the pool per month???

He owes the IRS over $30,000. He retained an attorney. He doesn't have a job, I guess it's possible he's making a few dollars selling supplements. Idk, something tells me MS can't afford to operate the pool even if he's the pool boy.

For the record, no media today. Just a happy go lucky MS taunting neighbors...and yes, I know I can speak for EVERYONE that our first and foremost concern is for those 2 girls, but, this is a living nightmare for this neighborhood!!! Mark does not hide anywhere, he flaunts his arrogant self and tries to intimidate anyone that he can...this is complete BS. I cannot wait to see this crazy SOB in a flippin turtle shell. Hard working people do not want to return home to a media circus at the end of the day, they want their lives back and they should not feel threatened. This whole situation is ridiculous!! A bit TICKED this evening. Your day is coming MARK!

For the record, no media today. Just a happy go lucky MS taunting neighbors...and yes, I know I can speak for EVERYONE that our first and foremost concern is for those 2 girls, but, this is a living nightmare for this neighborhood!!! Mark does not hide anywhere, he flaunts his arrogant self and tries to intimidate anyone that he can...this is complete BS. I cannot wait to see this crazy SOB in a flippin turtle shell. Hard working people do not want to return home to a media circus at the end of the day, they want their lives back and they should not feel threatened. This whole situation is ridiculous!! A bit TICKED this evening. Your day is coming MARK!

(((mckazm))), I can only imagine. I am banking on MS facing justice in a big way. Tick tock. Tick tock.

Just curious. ..how does he intimidate people? Is it his body language, does he stare?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

Where is the $40K from the safe? He must have credit cards, right? Those were beautiful suits he wore to court, both of them, and they were tailored. He's driving a Mercedes. He has to have access to whatever jewelry Theresa owned. Surely he has access to funds somehow?

One thing I noticed from the news footage of him from Friday- he appeared proud and smug- no worries in the world.

Footage from Monday without the girls he was visibly stressed, in my opinion.

I'm sure the difference in his *advertiser censored*-suredness from Friday to Monday was his ability to pour over the documents that were released- once he read through everything he had to have been feeling fear. I saw it on his face.

I hope something gives soon.

Just curious. ..how does he intimidate people? Is it his body language, does he stare?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

He already has the convict walk and look. Maybe a friend taught him. We'll see how many cons he intimidates in the big house.

Sounds like another Drew Peterson.

Sounds like another Drew Peterson.

You got it...not stares, he's invincible.. and so far so good. I'm not stating situations on here, but yes, Drew Peterson would fit 50% of the bill. You are all giving CWW way too much credit...MS may not have drug charges, but maybe CWW learned a lot more from MS than what anyone here thinks about. I'm done giving him any more of my emotions today. ughhh!! and please don't feel for me, I'm fortunate enough to live away from this lunatic...it is others who are suffering in a way that I don't think any one could understand unless they were under this daily stress. No one wants to see him walking a dog or ... it's just not that simple.

Not sure if this was posted before, but worth re-posting!

"Victim Advocates"

'As new information is disclosed, it's important to remember that, behind the headlines, there are victims'..'children's lives have been forever affected and families as well.' 'Law enforcement agencies have victim advocates who can help and enlist others to assist as well.'

http://www.naplesnews.com/opinion/e...st-florida-260198ec-c111-367b--360501811.html

-Nin

^^^ Great article- the good guys to the rescue! Thanks for posting Nin!

Sievers' attorney on murder investigation: "We have no input, no control." - Story
http://www.fox4now.com/news/sievers-attorney-on-murder-investigation-we-have-no-input-no-control

Mark Sievers has not been charged in connection with his wife's murder, but multiple people - including the Department of Children and Families - have hinted that he, Curtis Wayne Wright and Jimmy Rodgers may not be the only people allegedly involved.

Lee Hollander, an attorney for Sievers, believes the hearing was all for show.
"One could reach that conclusion, yes," Hollander said. "But it turned out right, so we just go on."

Hollander said that Mark Sievers has not endangered his children in any way. He wouldn't say if he thinks his client or anyone else could be arrested in connection with his wife's murder, but indicated Mark is frustrated at the pace of the investigation.

"We have no input, no control," Hollander said. So it's just a waiting game now."

Sievers' attorney on murder investigation: "We have no input, no control." - Story
http://www.fox4now.com/news/sievers-attorney-on-murder-investigation-we-have-no-input-no-control

Mark Sievers has not been charged in connection with his wife's murder, but multiple people - including the Department of Children and Families - have hinted that he, Curtis Wayne Wright and Jimmy Rodgers may not be the only people allegedly involved.

Lee Hollander, an attorney for Sievers, believes the hearing was all for show.
"One could reach that conclusion, yes," Hollander said. "But it turned out right, so we just go on."

Hollander said that Mark Sievers has not endangered his children in any way. He wouldn't say if he thinks his client or anyone else could be arrested in connection with his wife's murder, but indicated Mark is frustrated at the pace of the investigation.

"We have no input, no control," Hollander said. So it's just a waiting game now."

MS is frustrated at the pace of the investigation. :tantrum: :busted:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member