2015.12.04 DCF Hearing today (Friday) - continued to Monday

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I somehow missed this heart tugging response from TS's sister. The longer those little girls are under MS's care and watchful eye, the more therapy they will require as they grow up. Since they are both at very impressionable ages, I worry (as we all do) how they will cope when they are old enough to learn the truth about their daddy dearest. I hope and pray that he is arrested very soon, so he doesn't continue to poison their little minds about their mother's family, who loves them dearly and wants nothing but the best for their well being.

Taken from this article
http://www.winknews.com/2015/12/03/dcf-now-involved-in-sievers-murder-investigation/
Lisa last talked with her nieces right before Wright’s arrest.
She believes the Sievers children have turned against her.

“When I went to talk to the girls on the phone, I could tell that I had lost them, that he had started talking against me,” she said. “They weren’t acting the way they’d normally act.”

Lisa said when Mark Sievers wouldn’t let her have a private conversation with his daughters, “I knew at that moment that I had lost them.”

“We are worried about the girls,” she said. “They have no other contact in this world other than their father. And they are being kept from their mother’s family.”

When Teresa Sievers’ brother visited the children in November, Lisa said he described the girls as “completely controlled.”

“The girls didn’t want to hug the family, didn’t want to hug my mother,” she said. “They had to ask Mark, anything they wanted to say, they had to check with their dad, he would wink at them, or nod at them and let them know it’s okay.”

#sittingonhands :shutup: #dontwantaTO

Oh no! When MS is arrested, the emotional impact will be much greater than their mother's death for them!

LE, we know you have your reasons for not arresting him, but please look at the emotional damage he is doing to these girls. Their lives are in danger mentally and that is difficult to fix.

Oh no! When MS is arrested, the emotional impact will be much greater than their mother's death for them!

LE, we know you have your reasons for not arresting him, but please look at the emotional damage he is doing to these girls. Their lives are in danger mentally and that is difficult to fix.
Yep! It would certainly help the girls if they were allowed to spend time with friends and family . He is being especially cruel keeping them shielded from family and social interactions. It will make their transition that much harder.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

I just discovered this note that JS wrote to her Mom that was found in Teresa's wallet. I don't recall any discussion about this so far. This very smart girl has wisdom beyond her years and probably sees right through her father. Let's hope that she has him figured out and confides in her little sister and that the two of them have put up an invisible buffer between themselves and MS which is stronger than any attempts he makes to control their thoughts.

What "test" do you think she may have been referring to?

From here, photo #61 https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B717FUtKwdU8Ynh1NzM5WlpXcnM&usp=drive_web

YWWt3lEjPgZEfAN5SPmS8BZvpH8Y17nHQaVImMLwPJwV2CegIhSv-FPM4nft0NJDcv5HEQ=w1303-h451

I remember reading that note and thinking how odd that part was. I wish we knew... I hope LE has an idea.

I just discovered this note that JS wrote to her Mom that was found in Teresa's wallet. I don't recall any discussion about this so far. This very smart girl has wisdom beyond her years and probably sees right through her father. Let's hope that she has him figured out and confides in her little sister and that the two of them have put up an invisible buffer between themselves and MS which is stronger than any attempts he makes to control their thoughts.

From here, photo #61 https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B717FUtKwdU8Ynh1NzM5WlpXcnM&usp=drive_web

YWWt3lEjPgZEfAN5SPmS8BZvpH8Y17nHQaVImMLwPJwV2CegIhSv-FPM4nft0NJDcv5HEQ=w1303-h451

http://i649.photobucket.com/albums/... Wallet/img01082016_0040jpg_Page10_Image1.jpg

Dang, my eyes are not good enough to read this one.

howonkee ~ you can make the picture bigger with the scroll wheel on your mouse. Move it toward your computer (up) and the pic gets really big.
You can also move the picture up,down and sideways by just moving your mouse around.

They have this place in Florida called Disney world. Maybe dad should take them there some day so they can feel like kids. Jmo.

Does anyone else remember the note on the floor in the garage written on a Vital paper? It was written by the oldest about daddy and the tree that had fallen in the yard. She said Daddy got a good deal $800.00

Daddy smacked the fence and said O damn (or dammit), I'll pay for that.
So much for home schooling. SMH

Photo 15
https://drive.google.com/folderview...sp=drive_web&tid=0B717FUtKwdU8VjNJU2JYclg5Mk0

i think MS asked the little girl to write the note to mommie (TS) because mommie knew they were sinking and another $800, she would flip out. if TS hears about it within the framework of their daughter's adorable framework, maybe it will soften the blow.

Totally disturbing. I am knowledgeable as to TS' beliefs and studies in medicine.
In seeing this note and also viewing the one on the paper plate, I'm coming in with an open mind.

To me, it just seems so very odd for a very young girl to speak, transpose, and materialize those thoughts into 2 transient pieces of paper, a hotel notepad and a cheap paper plate.

Many things come to mind. Either she was coerced (unlikely) into the writings, they were forged (somewhat unlikely), or was encouraged (more likely) by MS.
I am not trying to take away any knowledge or experience from her.
Her vocabulary and empathy for the average person seems a bit advanced for a girl her age. I'm hoping this knowledge comes from TS and not any type of manipulation.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Thank you, Kate. I noticed one of the kids wearing a martial arts uniform in a family picture, belts in the bedroom, swords on the wall. If they are/were both in martial arts - as I recall it - the note could have to do with a belt test orpossibly a tounament. Belt tests are usually based on confidence (for example the board breaking). Physical body and heart resembles training of mind, body, spirit. Just a thought.

-Nin

Does anyone else remember the note on the floor in the garage written on a Vital paper? It was written by the oldest about daddy and the tree that had fallen in the yard. She said Daddy got a good deal $800.00

Photo 15
https://drive.google.com/folderview...sp=drive_web&tid=0B717FUtKwdU8VjNJU2JYclg5Mk0

http://i649.photobucket.com/albums/uu214/sieverscase/Batch%203%20Photos/Garage/img01082016_0003jpg_Page25_Image1.jpg

Photo 15

Looks like something he could have said as part of an exercise? Write a story based on what we did today or something like that. Our parents would do things like that and we loved it! Looking back I see it may have benefited them as much as it did us because we were so quiet and busy while writing, lol!

MS: "Here kid, Daddy's busy right now, so why don't you sit here quietly and write a story". It's dated, but I don't think it's a regular assignment kinda thang as it looks to be written on random paper rather than sitting at a desk or table with school lined paper.

Or, he uses his kids as personal assistants and has them document things or meetings as they go about their day.

Looks like something he could have said as part of an exercise? Write a story based on what we did today or something like that. Our parents would do things like that and we loved it! Looking back I see it may have benefited them as much as it did us because we were so quiet and busy while writing, lol!

MS: "Here kid, Daddy's busy right now, so why don't you sit here quietly and write a story". It's dated, but I don't think it's a regular assignment kinda thang as it looks to be written on random paper rather than sitting at a desk or table with school lined paper.

Or, he uses his kids as personal assistants and has them document things or meetings as they go about their day.

In Oregon, you need to have several hours of practice in various subjects during the week when a child is home schooled. The language arts portion needs to have several writing experiences a day. the writing samples need to be submitted online outlined by the curriculum and its standards.

It's not unusual for elementary students to write in a journal daily during class. Maybe this was MS's interpretation of this exercise and he kept that particular page because he found it amusing. Idk, most parents would save the entire journal and not just one page.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mhmkay..