2015.12.04 DCF Hearing today (Friday) - continued to Monday

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
MS would choose someone he could control. That is his mode of operating. It isn't about the girls or their well being, it is about CONTROL.

No doubt, everything you've shared speaks volumes about his need for control. Oh, I so cannot wait until the moment nothing is in his control any longer.

MS would choose someone he could control. That is his mode of operating. It isn't about the girls or their well being, it is about CONTROL.

Excellent thought. I would have thought MS would have named a woman that was close to the family. A mother figure is extremely important in these girls' psychologic development considering their ages.

What a cruel, selfish, selfish man. IMO

In Teresa's will she chose her brother to care for the children....if MS wasn't around.
The wording is a little different, but wouldn't it be the same circumstances as losing both parents??
And another question, will insurance money go to whoever has the kids? Does anyone know? AZlawyer, or CS

MS obviously knows he's going down.

BBM. TS's will nominates her brother as guardian in two circumstances: 1) MS dies before TS's will becomes operative (upon her death); or 2) MS survives TS but dies sometime later without appointing a guardian in his will. The way I'm reading it, for example if MS dies tomorrow (if only!) with a will nominating his mother as guardian, BS would likely be appointed rather than TS's brother.

In Teresa's will she chose her brother to care for the children....if MS wasn't around.
The wording is a little different, but wouldn't it be the same circumstances as losing both parents??
And another question, will insurance money go to whoever has the kids? Does anyone know? AZlawyer, or CS

MS obviously knows he's going down.

I wrote a long post somewhere about the insurance money. Basically, I can't say where the money will go without seeing all the policy documents (and possibly other documents like a family living trust), but as long as MS is an uncharged suspect the money will go nowhere. And if he's charged he will not be allowed to have any influence over where it goes.

But the question of who has the kids physically in their home is a totally separate question from who will have control of the money (in trust for the benefit of the kids) assuming it goes to the kids.

BBM. TS's will nominates her brother as guardian in two circumstances: 1) MS dies before TS's will becomes operative (upon her death); or 2) MS survives TS but dies sometime later without appointing a guardian in his will. The way I'm reading it, for example if MS dies tomorrow (if only!) with a will nominating his mother as guardian, BS would likely be appointed rather than TS's brother.

Yes, I think that's correct.

The person MS DESIGNATED, (to place his children in case he gets arrested) HAS A VERIFIED SEXUAL ABUSE REPORT!!????
FighttheOstrich (bbm above) Why does this not surprise me?
And "some" still want to nominate this Bozo (no insult to the real Bozo the Clown) as Daddy Dearest of The Year??? (delete simmering resentment emoticon and insert WTF emoticon!)
BEACH...Where'd ya' go?? lol. The thread I was about to post on closed. Uhm, so MS doesn't have money or health insurance, so he can't provide medical care??? Am I understanding that correctly?? Did an attorney really say that or did Hard UP Romeo say it???
He does not pay his taxes, office rent, health insurance premiums and also fails to seek medical treatment for a minor child under his care??? Is his attorney working for free, too???

Agree. My last 20 posts has speculated if mark would try to designate someone guardianship of the girls in order to have access to the insurance money while he is serving and appealing his 100 year sentence that he is surely going to receive.

I knew he would use this free time before the arrest to use his girls as pawns. Just so he can delegate future money.

Dcs and the courts and the Sherriff should be ashamed to give this man all of this time to manipulate things even further. Jmo

Okay Judge: isn't a big ole' hairy red flag that the father of two little girls proposes a verified sex offender as their guardian?

sheeeeeeeet

The person MS DESIGNATED, (to place his children in case he gets arrested) HAS A VERIFIED SEXUAL ABUSE REPORT!!????
And "some" still want to nominate this Bozo (no insult to the real Bozo the Clown) as Daddy Dearest of The Year??? (delete simmering resentment emoticon and insert WTF emoticon!)
BEACH...Where'd ya' go?? lol. The thread I was about to post on closed. Uhm, so MS doesn't have money or health insurance, so he can't provide medical care??? Am I understanding that correctly?? Did an attorney really say that or did Hard UP Romeo say it???
He does not pay his taxes, office rent, health insurance premiums and also fails to seek medical treatment for a minor child under his care??? Is his attorney working for free, too???
Maybe he wanted to designate JW as the guardian.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

BBM. I think DCF is concerned that the doc dump, impending arrest may cause MS to do something drastic. And it would be traumatic for the girls to see their father arrested for their mother's murder. Prior to the doc dump, DCF had less to worry about re: stability and best interests of the girls. MOO.

This is what I was thinking, too. I was waiting to hear that what was feared was that MS would do something drastic now that it's public knowledge he is a suspect. Public knowledge, but I'm guessing a lot of that info was a shock to MS himself. Probably didn't know just how much LE knew until the release of documents.

I think something was missed when it was said they were afraid for the girls if MS was incarcerated. Nooooo....the problem would be *before* he was arrested - meaning any time up until incarceration. As the judge said: if he's in jail, he can't do anything. Now, I KNOW the judge understood what was being said, but turned it back using it literally. Bad.

ETA: funny how smug and self-satisfied MS looked while running the gauntlet of media and on the elevator. Catch the ramrod posture?

That SMUG look on his ugly mug as he was leaving the courthouse.....I wanted to slap my tv.... I don't have a link or i'd share...

BTW: In the video for the hearing, MS is wearing his wedding ring.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Did anyone at the hearing actually speak with the girls? Hopefully in private?

Sent from my XT1064 using Tapatalk

Do we know if the friend MS wants to leave the girls with a male or female?
This case is getting sicker by the day.

Thanks for your humorous but to-the-point post here---you broke thru my 'stress stupor', giving me a much needed chuckle when I was about to stuff my mouth with more chocolate! We so do need a WTF emoticon!!!!

Agree. My last 20 posts has speculated if mark would try to designate someone guardianship of the girls in order to have access to the insurance money while he is serving and appealing his 100 year sentence that he is surely going to receive.

I knew he would use this free time before the arrest to use his girls as pawns. Just so he can delegate future money.

Dcs and the courts and the Sherriff should be ashamed to give this man all of this time to manipulate things even further. Jmo

Dexter, I definitely appreciate your style in all things, but I think you're (partially) wrong here. I think SMS has effectively locked him up figuratively without being locked up physically. He doesn't have much room to manipulate much, and we can't ever forget the end game here, the goal is to be sure said locking up is on a permanent basis and I fully trust SMS is practicing patience to make sure that's exactly what happens. It's hard not to be impatient about it though, I'm with you on that.

Thought a male up thread

Sent from my XT1064 using Tapatalk
On wink the are referring to the person that MS wants as "the person". I haven't seen any MSM referring to the person as male or female. I am curious, because I can see him leaving the girls with one of his gf's if he can control her.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member