2015.12.29 Discovery Docs - Batch 2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sgt. David Lebid to AW:

It's a hard thing to hear. When you find out about someone you love and you trust, and you've paired your life with them and said, "I wanna be your everything and I want you to be mine." And they say to you, "Yes, I do." But then, when they're not around you, or they go outta their way to talk behind you in -- in ways that you wouldn't know about, through different communication techniques, and they talk to their friend and they make plans -- then they make permanent choices for other people's lives. And then we get involved, the police. And our job is to tell the story, find the facts. Find out who's innocent, find out who's responsible.

So CWW and MS were trashing Angie behind her back. I wonder when we'll get to see the content of all of their communications.

Wow, GREAT find!

I bet that info was contained in either emails or texts downloaded from MS's primary phone. I can't think of how they could have accessed data via any other source by the date of the raid/interviews (July 12th). .

While I was listening to that part, my first thought was the same as Scout and beach's. But the more I thought about it (because it REALLY did bother me and catch my attention) I began to think that MAYBE he was just using a interviewing technique to gain her trust, and get her to tell him the truth. Kind of like "You wouldn't be so loyal to him if you knew the way he talks about you behind your back."
I am always trying to read between the lines, and the lines are blurred for me on this one. It could be he DOES talk about her negatively behind her back or it could be him talking about planning the murder behind her back.

I absolutely love the way this detective interviewed her. He was very sympathetic and kind, but to the point.

While I was listening to that part, my first thought was the same as Scout and beach's. But the more I thought about it (because it REALLY did bother me and catch my attention) I began to think that MAYBE he was just using a interviewing technique to gain her trust, and get her to tell him the truth. Kind of like "You wouldn't be so loyal to him if you knew the way he talks about you behind your back."
I am always trying to read between the lines, and the lines are blurred for me on this one. It could be he DOES talk about her negatively behind her back or it could be him talking about planning the murder behind her back.

I absolutely love the way this detective interviewed her. He was very sympathetic and kind, but to the point.

True, it's possible that it was just an interview technique. Also possible that Lebid was referring only to MS and CWW planning the murder behind Angie's back. However, CWW allowed MS to grope his bride on their wedding day. From Sgt Lebid's questions and statements, it sounds like he allowed her to be blindfolded and involved in some kind of sex games with MS on the eve of the wedding. This is a man who has no respect for Angie and does not value her. Lebid says that there were texts about the blindfold incident. Obviously they were discussing more than murder plans.

I have a teensy tiny sliver of empathy for AW. But... per CR's interview she was always gone out drinking when her kids were growing up, per her OWN MOTHER she's a lying liar who lies. She puts the safety and well being of her own children and grandchildren at risk to hold on to CWW, again per her own mother. I understand and empathize low self esteem. The death of two children must be horrific to go through. But I think I'd get my priorities straight in that situation. Why worry about CWW, he brings nothing to the table. Not even a t shirt. I go back and forth between feeling sorry for her and wanting to smack some sense into her. Ha. JMO.

I used to feel bad for her until after TS's funeral. She looked into the faces of TS's grieving family and friends and still chose to protect her husband and not tell the truth. It's one thing to be in MO and mentally disconnect yourself from the situation because it's something you don't want to accept, but to look into the faces of TS's motherless children......I'm incredibly disappointed and disgusted in her.
I'm still holding out hope that she does the right thing at trial, I haven't completely given up hope on her yet.

I have a teensy tiny sliver of empathy for AW. But... per CR's interview she was always gone out drinking when her kids were growing up, per her OWN MOTHER she's a lying liar who lies. She puts the safety and well being of her own children and grandchildren at risk to hold on to CWW, again per her own mother. I understand and empathize low self esteem. The death of two children must be horrific to go through. But I think I'd get my priorities straight in that situation. Why worry about CWW, he brings nothing to the table. Not even a t shirt. I go back and forth between feeling sorry for her and wanting to smack some sense into her. Ha. JMO.

My vote: :slap:

then :therethere:

True, it's possible that it was just an interview technique. Also possible that Lebid was referring only to MS and CWW planning the murder behind Angie's back. However, CWW allowed MS to grope his bride on their wedding day. From Sgt Lebid's questions and statements, it sounds like he allowed her to be blindfolded and involved in some kind of sex games with MS on the eve of the wedding. This is a man who has no respect for Angie and does not value her. Lebid says that there were texts about the blindfold incident. Obviously they were discussing more than murder plans.

I dunno, it seems to me that some of the wimmin folk there are up for lots o' stuff most wouldn't consider or put up with :/

Three-ways with unknown people ("bring your gf or friends") and even a msg of "the more the merrier"
Having affairs while pregnant
Choosing party-time over taking care of kidlets

My vote: :slap:

then :therethere:

ETA:
NOPE Bobbywoo's post reminded me that she was at the funeral of her husband's victim (I believe she KNEW at that point) and hung out with TS' family.

Yes, Bobbywoo, it is absolutely disgusting and I needed the reminder!

I'm now back at :slap: and :slapfight: :trout:

I'm so sorry for the duplicate posts the last couple of days! It's happening when I try to edit/add to a posted post. Yesterday, it wouldn't let me delete the duplicate at all. :(

There hasn't been anything yet that has suprised me. He had an affair with AWW aunt while she was pregnant. He is one sick *advertiser censored*.

Extremely respectfully, it takes two and she was the one who was pregnant :/

In no way does that diminish his creepiness, but if she was offering, only a creepy guy would say yes.

Please, no offense or disrespect intended.

:praying:

Can't help but wonder if there is anything prior to the wedding of CWW & AW. Maybe MS suggested they get married so CWW would have an alibi and couldn't testify against her husband? (is that still true these days?) Imagine if she found out it was all a part of the major plan.

Extremely respectfully, it takes two and she was the one who was pregnant :/

In no way does that diminish his creepiness, but if she was offering, only a creepy guy would say yes.

Please, no offense or disrespect intended.

:praying:

Exactly. It hurts when I see people say they feel empathy for AW. This is a lot of what I have been trying to say. This family has been the recipients of a lot of bad things, yes. BUT they have brought this upon themselves with their poor choices and bad actions. They have hurt, taken advantage of, and altered the lives of a lot of people themselves. They are reaping their own karma. They are not just poor victims. They have also been the victimizers.

Can't help but wonder if there is anything prior to the wedding of CWW & AW. Maybe MS suggested they get married so CWW would have an alibi and couldn't testify against her husband? (is that still true these days?) Imagine if she found out it was all a part of the major plan.

Anything CWW said to AW is protected. She ca testify about things that she witnessed him doing, such as leaving his cell phone at home, spending an hour or two in the bedroom with Mark the night before the wedding, renting cars, leaving on short notice for Florida, how tired he was after the trip, etc.

Anything CWW said to AW is protected. She ca testify about things that she witnessed him doing, such as leaving his cell phone at home, spending an hour or two in the bedroom with Mark the night before the wedding, renting cars, leaving on short notice for Florida, how tired he was after the trip, etc.

Isn't that lucky for CWW and possibly her?

My opinion only - If your mother, sister, daughter, friend was viciously killed by someone and that person's wife chose to lie to protect the killer, would you have empathy? Would it matter to you if this killer's wife suffered previous hardship? There is a pattern by AW of putting her family, her children and others behind a blind loyalty to a man. What mother, daughter, sister, friend does this? What decent human being cries with a grieving family, looks into the eyes of grieving babies and then CHOOSES to lie to cover for the suspected murderer? If she really believes that her husband had nothing to do with the crime then why not tell the truth and let fact, not fiction, determine the outcome. We have all suffered hardship, losses - some more than others, some more horrific than others. Decent and honorable people don't use hardship and losses to lie for a murderer. Lie. For. A. Murderer. I hope AW reads these posts and understands that the only way to redeem herself, to do the just and decent thing, is to pick up the phone and call the detectives and tell them everything she knows about CWW's trip before, during and after. People do not judge you based on the mistakes you make. They judge you on how you CHOOSE to conduct yourself following the mistake.

<modsnip> Believe me, there is so much more I want to say, but to do it, would reveal my identity. I have been thinking very hard about doing it. I will finish by saying Amazon Rain has this pegged very well. AW is not the only one in her family that behaves in this manner. There are more than 2 unsolved/unpunished crimes tied directly to these people. When the heat really gets on, she will hide behind a wall of "mental illness." Believe me, they know how to protect the perps.

My opinion only - If your mother, sister, daughter, friend was viciously killed by someone and that person's wife chose to lie to protect the killer, would you have empathy? Would it matter to you if this killer's wife suffered previous hardship? There is a pattern by AW of putting her family, her children and others behind a blind loyalty to a man. What mother, daughter, sister, friend does this? What decent human being cries with a grieving family, looks into the eyes of grieving babies and then CHOOSES to lie to cover for the suspected murderer? If she really believes that her husband had nothing to do with the crime then why not tell the truth and let fact, not fiction, determine the outcome. We have all suffered hardship, losses - some more than others, some more horrific than others. Decent and honorable people don't use hardship and losses to lie for a murderer. Lie. For. A. Murderer. I hope AW reads these posts and understands that the only way to redeem herself, to do the just and decent thing, is to pick up the phone and call the detectives and tell them everything she knows about CWW's trip before, during and after. People do not judge you based on the mistakes you make. They judge you on how you CHOOSE to conduct yourself following the mistake.

An added foot note: some ppl and this family (MO gang as Frigga described them) has shown only what they have known their whole life. Pretty sure they had a poor childhood in regards to stability and healthy environment. Doesn't excuse their behavior and as I stated earlier there are a lot of self esteem issues being displayed. Wish someone could knock some sense into them but unfortunately it's a lost cause. I feel sympathy for the younger clan who deserve a healthy life.

Loss. Denial. Low self esteem. A rough childhood. Those are all factors (with some crimes) that can be considered when being tried for the crime. Additionally, these are factors that can mitigate sentencing for some crimes. They don't make it acceptable that you broke the law, particularly when we are talking about a murder. We aren't talking about an accessory after the fact to shoplifting. We are talking about an accessory after the fact to murder.

I am with you all the way AmazonRain, as best I can- I understand and agree completely.

Loss. Denial. Low self esteem. A rough childhood. Those are all factors (with some crimes) that can be considered when being tried for the crime. Additionally, these are factors that can mitigate sentencing for some crimes. They don't make it acceptable that you broke the law, particularly when we are talking about a murder. We aren't talking about an accessory after the fact to shoplifting. We are talking about an accessory after the fact to murder.

I didn't say I didn't agree with you. My point was people with these issues don't see the factors as issues.

My opinion about AW:
she did and said the things she did because they were self-serving
these people know the difference between right and wrong.
jmo

My opinion about AW:
she did and said the things she did because they were self-serving
these people know the difference between right and wrong.
jmo

Absolutely. They know, they will get a ticket, when running the red light or when speeding. Trying getting away with it is beyond the guilt: It is a matter of integrity - or lack thereof- and self-serving, yes.

-Nin

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member