Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
http://www.fox4now.com/news/sievers-murder-suspect-appears-in-court
From the video
MS could have affairs with other women as long as he told TS but she was only allowed to experiment with other women, not men? WTF? I havent seen that in the docs yet.Has anyone? jmo.

From AW's interview. Bates #5731

DL: Okay. Well, cause when I was speaking with Mark, he explained that Teresa and him dld. So he
would, um -- uh, have sex or do sexual things with whoever he wanted to. And he just had to tell Teresa
about it, and she would do the same thing- Um, as long as it wasn't guys. But she could do whatever
she wanted with girls, and he could do whatever he wanted with girls. He just had to tell her about it.
And a lot of timcs, he would video it or take pictures and then send it to her. And so she knew what was
going on. So there was no behind the back anything. So did, um, Mark ever, uh, have sex with you?​

(DL is the detective's initials.)

I have just read over 800 pages and I am bleary eyed. Trying to keep the emotion out of it and look at it from a neutral POV: Is there anything that you all have found that is concrete evidence, not here say, that ties MS to the murder of his wife? I haven't read anything that implicates him other than the words of JR to TS. What can LE hang on MS, besides being a total jerk?

I have just read over 800 pages and I am bleary eyed. Trying to keep the emotion out of it and look at it from a neutral POV: Is there anything that you all have found that is concrete evidence, not here say, that ties MS to the murder of his wife? I haven't read anything that implicates him other than the words of JR to TS. What can LE hang on MS, besides being a total jerk?

The only thing I can think of so far is the burner phones him and CWW was communicating on. Speaking of phones, seems like KM was footing everyones cell phone bill including Angies. bates#5280.

Hoping those cell towers in CT have communication records with CWW's burner phone before, during and after Teresa's murder.

CWW was supposed to split the money with Jr. the money was supposed to come from insurance policy. Jr never got any money. Bates #5333.
So, if this is true, there isnt a money trail to find. :( So far, not alot except witness statements that MS hired the hit. And the burner phones. ) I sure hope LE has alot more that we aren't privy to yet.jmo

I sure hope LE has alot more that we aren't privy to yet

What I'm worried about is that they DON'T have a lot more and that's why he's not in jail yet!:gaah:

Truly stellar work being done here - as if there could be any doubt. Every bit of effort, in the donations, the physical time and effort to bring the doc batches to WS, and the amazing sleuths who continue to pursue justice and truth for Dr. Sievers, her precious children, family, and those who truly loved and miss her, I say thank you to each and every one of you.

:sleuth: on :websleuther:

May your lights shine blindingly bright until the facts are beyond undeniable. I have faith Her voice, through the advocacy of so many who care, will be heard

:judge:

:candle:
:rose:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

From AW's interview. Bates #5731

DL: Okay. Well, cause when I was speaking with Mark, he explained that Teresa and him dld. So he
would, um -- uh, have sex or do sexual things with whoever he wanted to. And he just had to tell Teresa
about it, and she would do the same thing- Um, as long as it wasn't guys. But she could do whatever
she wanted with girls, and he could do whatever he wanted with girls. He just had to tell her about it.
And a lot of timcs, he would video it or take pictures and then send it to her. And so she knew what was
going on. So there was no behind the back anything. So did, um, Mark ever, uh, have sex with you?​

(DL is the detective's initials.)

Keep in mind that police are allowed to lie to people in an interview to help elicit information....:moo: it's the other people that are only under oath to tell the truth iirc

Just saying .... Iykwim

Bates #4365
MS baggage claim ticket was found in CWW's trailer?

I KNOW! SO MANY questions! However, I thought they found that and all the cell phone stuff during the search of Mark's condo in Fenton??? I need to check because I was wondering if maybe that was where MS mailed his "gift" to CWW.

eta: nevermind. I am so confused....it will take me a bit. re-reading this thread

I *think that was found in the condo MS owned? I was thinking that it was from when MS flew in to Missouri for the wedding in May? I guess or thought maybe that's where he stayed? I'm not sure CS, but that was my impression...which could be wrong as I have been wrong many times :smile:

First, it is Bates #4361 and yes, that is the address of the condo in Fenton.

So no one was living there since MS stayed there the weekend of the wedding? It appears the search warrant was executed with no one on premise present. The empty AT&T T68is phone box, 3 paper cellphone documents and the baggage claim ticket were all in the trash. MS could not be bothered to take his trash out before he returned to Bonita Springs and did CWW add to the incriminating trash when his "gift" arrived ?

Someone left a Samsung and a Sprint phone there? So evidence of 3 phones with 2 present in a vacant condo that both suspects most likely had access to, and neither can be bothered to take the trash out. Sloppy or planned distractions?

This investigation has established that CWW had access to not only his residence, but also MS' condominium which has been outlined in this affidavit. The investigation has reflected that MS and CWW made efforts to conceal their communications, so it is likely and reasonable that CWW may have used MS condominium in furtherance of the commission of their crimes.

Taylor S: I did remember something. I don't know if you got -- if I -- I don't remember telling you guys this or not, but the night before the wedding, whenever Jimmy met Mark --
(Detective) MD: Okay.
TS: -- for the first time, but Jimmy didn't go in the room and talk, but Jimmy -- or not Jimmy. Wayne and Mark had went into the bedroom and talked privately for about an hour to two hours.
MD: Okay.
TS: Before we went out.
-------

So, it wasn't the day of the wedding that MS & JRR met for the first time, it was the night before?

More of Taylor S sworn testimony.

Detective MD: Okay. And from the phone that he was -- from the phone that he was using, you said he's been using the same number even since he went down there that you were talking to him on?
TS: Yeah.
MD: And, um, all he did was carry the number over to a new phone. He never changed his number at any --
TS: Yeah, he just --
MD: -- point, right?
TS: -- took the SIMS [sic] card out and put it in a new phone.
MD: Okay. So --
DL: The phone that you're talking about that you talked to him on?
DL: Is that the one that we have now?
DL: Or did you call -- okay.
TS: Yeah. No, no, no. The one that he threw out the window is the one that he took with him to Florida.
DL: Okay. But the phone --
MD: But he took the SIM card, though, out of it.
TS: Yeah, he took the --
MD: Yeah.
TS: -- SIMS card out of that phone and put it into the one that you guys have now.
-----

What's the point of destroying the phone due to evidence, but saving the sim card? Isn't that where all the evidence is stored?

. . . When you see all that nonsense stuff JR posted on his FB page, you will understand. He posted more in the couple of months prior to the murder, than I will post in a lifetime. And, oh boy -- the language.

If CWW was posting as JR in order to frame him for the murder, he couldn't have done a better job than JR himself did. But then CWW surely wouldn't have included a photo that seems to be boasting of a threesome involving CWW, JR, and JR's girlfriend. If MS and CWW are dumb and dumber, JR seems to be dumbest [and that was before I read the SIM card news, which provided a real belly laugh!]

Interesting #5344

MD: Okay. Have you, um -- have you or Jimmy ever met Mark Sievers, other than the wedding?
TS: No.
(I can only presume that the detective means during MS' trip to MO for the wedding, since it is just minutes after she shares the story of being at CWW's trailer the night before the wedding and meeting MS for the first time.)

Another interesting to note #5345...

DL: Was there an incident in the parking lot with a parking space?

(Taylor didn't bring it up. She was asked directly about it so LE was aware of it from another source, IMO.)

Taylor S: I did remember something. I don't know if you got -- if I -- I don't remember telling you guys this or not, but the night before the wedding, whenever Jimmy met Mark --
(Detective) MD: Okay.
TS: -- for the first time, but Jimmy didn't go in the room and talk, but Jimmy -- or not Jimmy. Wayne and Mark had went into the bedroom and talked privately for about an hour to two hours.
MD: Okay.
TS: Before we went out.
-------

So, it wasn't the day of the wedding that MS & JRR met for the first time, it was the night before?

The article didn't state that she said they met the day of the wedding, just that they met "at the wedding." Some assumed that meant the actual day of the wedding, but if I had gone out of town for a friend's wedding and met someone the night before at the rehearsal dinner, I would say I met that person at the wedding too...meaning during the course of the wedding weekend's events, not necessarily at the wedding itself. I think it was confusing though because the author of the article included the fact that they met for the first time and that they had an argument over the parking space prior to the ceremony in the same paragraph.

Taylor Shomaker, the girlfriend of Jimmy Rodgers, told detectives that Rodgers first met Mark Sievers at the Wrights’ wedding in May. She said her boyfriend didn’t like Sievers because they had an argument over a parking spot before the ceremony.

Mark’s a d---,” Shomaker remarked. “Excuse my language.”

Shomaker also said that Sievers and Wright had a private conversation that lasted one to two hours in the master bedroom in Wright’s trailer the night before Wright got married.

http://www.naplesnews.com/news/crim...ents-in-Dr-Teresa-Sievers-case-363748851.html

AZlawyer, have you read anything that would implicate MS beyond a reasonable doubt?

Thanks! On to Angie's next. I'm still torn up reading Bonnie Sievers interviews. She was so confused....
Bless her heart she felt so responsible about the alarm. Like Teresa would still be alive if she hadn't messed up trying to set the alarm.

SHAME ON YOU, MARK SIEVERS! This is YOUR MOTHER! And YOU KNOW the truth! <insert really strong descriptive curse word>

reading dr. Petries and MS mothers testamony he left his poor mother hanging out there and one call to the Dr. Right away giving the code no wualms about throwing any one under the bus

Bates page 4252-
Hair consistent with that of an animal was found inside the passenger compartment/ trunk of the rental car used by CWW. Thank you To TS loving dogs.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member