2015.12.29 Discovery Docs - Batch 2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think I have figured out why police took the pack of Diamond Frilled toothpicks from MS' condo during one of the searches (Bates #4361).

#5706, in the interview with RW, who is CWW's brother in law, police ask RW: "Did he (CWW) have any unusual...habits? Some guys chew tobacoo...some guys chew toothpicks a lot."

Wow!! Do you think that CWW actually left used toothpicks at the Sievers' home in Florida?

Hmmm, or maybe CWW used the toothpicks at MS' condo in Missouri, and finding these items would prove that CWW has been to MS' condo.

IMO, at or very near the crime scene.

I think I have figured out why police took the pack of Diamond Frilled toothpicks from MS' condo during one of the searches (Bates #4361).

#5706, in the interview with RW, who is CWW's brother in law, police ask RW: "Did he (CWW) have any unusual...habits? Some guys chew tobacoo...some guys chew toothpicks a lot."

Wow!! Do you think that CWW actually left used toothpicks at the Sievers' home in Florida?

Hmmm, or maybe CWW used the toothpicks at MS' condo in Missouri, and finding these items would prove that CWW has been to MS' condo.

I betcha' CWW left diamond frilled DNA-ladened toothpicks at the murder scene, in the rental car, at his trailer home, & in MS's condo--yep all of those places AND maybe even in the dog's fur! Lol!

Yep, 'cause he's that brilliant, doncha' know!??!!

No worries, lisette--- what LE will get is sworn confessions against MS by at least two canaries once the oven gets turned up. And the evidence will support their confessions which all leads back to MS with a very clear motive of money. Money as in life insurance---an old game for LE. There is no way MS will walk away unscathed. No. Way.
They will not take the fall for him & let him walk.
They are dumb; but not that dumb!

I whole-heart-ed-ly concur!!!

No worries, lisette--- what LE will get is sworn confessions against MS by at least two canaries once the oven gets turned up. And the evidence will support their confessions which all leads back to MS with a very clear motive of money. Money as in life insurance---an old game for LE. There is no way MS will walk away unscathed. No. Way.
They will not take the fall for him & let him walk.
They are dumb; but not that dumb!
Yes,yes,yes

Add to that, the possibility if either or both of them using K. Emshuson's ID since there were two IDs found in CWW's storage.

I would like to know if those IDs were current and identical or let's say, one from the state of MO and one from another state IYKWIM.

O

The alarm system we have at out house is wireless and set up so if proper code is punched in at either keypad it disarms the system.

They had two separate codes..one to open the garage and another to disarm the home alarm system. From the affidavit:

When Bonnie arrived for these visits over the weekend she utilized a code previously provided to her by the family to open the overhead garage door. After opening the garage door, she then utilized another separate code provided to her by the family to deactivate the Sievers' home security system.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B717FUtKwdU8c2wwajhOX1c0b00/view

Today I am going to do an appendix for the 893 pages of doc two batch 2 dump. I think this might be helpful to everybody to find things.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B717FUtKwdU8bjduM3RsYzNCak0/view?pref=2&pli=1

I will make the appendix by putting down the PDF page number ( I assume most everybody here has downloaded it to their computer hard drive vs viewing on internet and saved it as a PDF) and the Bates number and then I'll do a brief description.

I wanted to do a shout out that I was doing this so nobody takes the time to duplicate my efforts.

Let me know if you have any suggestions or input I am starting to do it now. It is 893 pages.

Feedback/recommendations on format/information to capture?... soon before I more forward with above as to suggestions would be appreciated! TIA

HTH

It may be too long for a post and I will have to do a link to a word type document? I'll have to see or get feedback on that perhaps. I'm thinking the format will be as this....

PDF pg 1-4 Bates 4250-4253
Affidavit for search warrant for “Lucy” the black Lab Retriever to compare with animal hair found inside Wright's rental car passenger compartment/trunk (July 22 2015)

PDF pg 5 Bates 4254
Body search warrant for “Nana” the black Lab Retriever to compare with animal hair found inside Wright's rental car passenger compartment/trunk (July 22 2015)

PDF pg 6-10 Bates 4255-4259
Affidavit for search warrant for “Nana” the black Lab Retriever to compare with animal hair found inside Wright's rental car passenger compartment/trunk (July 22 2015)

PDF pg 11 Bates 4260
Body search warrant for “Zoey” a black/white cat to compare with animal hair found inside Wright's rental car passenger compartment/trunk (July 22 2015)

PDF pg 12-16 Bates 4261-4265
Affidavit for search warrant for “Zoey” a black/white cat to compare with animal hair found inside Wright's rental car passenger compartment/trunk (July 22 2015)

PDF pg 17-19 Bates 4266-4268
Search warrant Authorization for release of tower dump records with cell site locations for 18 Tibets Road, Seymour Conecticut from 7 pm 6/28/2015 to 11 am 6/29/2015 *ED: Where Mark was staying* (August 19 2015)

Today I am going to do an appendix for the 893 pages of doc two batch 2 dump. I think this might be helpful to everybody to find things.

I will make the appendix by putting down the PDF page number ( I assume most everybody here has downloaded it to their computer hard drive vs viewing on internet and saved it as a PDF) and the Bates number and then I'll do a brief description.

I wanted to do a shout out that I was doing this so nobody takes the time to duplicate my efforts.

Let me know if you have any suggestions or input I am starting to do it now. It is 893 pages.

Feedback/recommendations on format/information to capture?... soon before I more forward with above as to suggestions would be appreciated! TIA

HTH

It may be too long for a post and I will have to do a link to a word type document? I'll have to see or get feedback on that perhaps. I'm thinking the format will be as this....

PDF pg 1-4 Bates 4250-4253
Affidavit for search warrant for “Lucy” the black Lab Retriever to compare with animal hair found inside Wright's rental car passenger compartment/trunk (July 22 2015)

PDF pg 5 Bates 4254
Body search warrant for “Nana” the black Lab Retriever to compare with animal hair found inside Wright's rental car passenger compartment/trunk (July 22 2015)

PDF pg 6-10 Bates 4255-4259
Affidavit for search warrant for “Nana” the black Lab Retriever to compare with animal hair found inside Wright's rental car passenger compartment/trunk (July 22 2015)

PDF pg 11 Bates 4260
Body search warrant for “Zoey” a black/white cat to compare with animal hair found inside Wright's rental car passenger compartment/trunk (July 22 2015)

PDF pg 12-16 Bates 4261-4265
Affidavit for search warrant for “Zoey” a black/white cat to compare with animal hair found inside Wright's rental car passenger compartment/trunk (July 22 2015)

PDF pg 17-19 Bates 4266-4268
Search warrant Authorization for release of tower dump records with cell site locations for 18 Tibets Road, Seymour Conecticut from 7 pm 6/28/2015 to 11 am 6/29/2015 *ED: Where Mark was staying* (August 19 2015)
Wow, thats a lot of time and effort on your part. Much appreciated!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

Question: What is the difference between the two search warrants on August 19th? (I'm trying to do the appendix now, and don't have time to compare yet, and don't want to get sidetracked lol) TIA

PDF pg 17-19
Bates 4266-4268
Search warrant Authorization for release of tower dump records (including release of subscriber information) with cell site locations that service 18 Tibets Road, Seymour Conecticut from 7 pm 6/28/2015 to 11 am 6/29/2015 *ED: Where Mark was* (August 19 2015)
PDF pg 20-22
Bates 4269-4271
Search warrant Authorization for release of tower dump records (in CT) with cell site locations/information which is listed with Verizon Wirelesss from 7 pm 6/28/2015 to 11 am 6/29/2015 (July 30, 2015)

PDF pg 23-25
Bates 4272-4274
Search warrant affidavit cell tower dump information (in CT) from 7 pm 6/28/2015 to 11 am 6/29/2015 *ED: this one doesn't appear to ask for subscriber information * (July 30, 2015)

PDF pg 26-28
Bates 4275-4277
Search warrant for release of tower dump records with cell site locations/information in CT from 7 pm 6/28/2015 to 11 am 6/29/2015 *ED: this one doesn't appear to ask for subscriber information * (July 30, 2015)

PDF pg 29-31
Bates 4278-4280
Search warrant Authorization for release of tower dump records (including release of subscriber information) with cell site locations that service 18 Tibets Road, Seymour Conecticut from 7 pm 6/28/2015 to 11 am 6/29/2015 *ED: Where Mark was* (August 19 2015)

PDF pg 41-43
Bates 4305-4307
Seach warrant Authorziation for the release of tower dump records with cell site locations and subscriber information which service 8894 Chapel Hill Court, Hillsboro MO for the time period of 7 pm to 9 pm on May 17 2015 (August 19 2015)

Who lives at that address, and what is the significance of that time frame on May 17th? ( Not sure if issue asking this question as to who's address? If so, can mod snip if needed)

Who lives at that address, and what is the significance of that time frame on May 17th? ( Not sure if issue asking this question as to who's address? If so, can mod snip if needed)

That's the trailer CWW/AW were living in.
May 17th is the date of the text 'brother to another mother' between the suspects.

ETA: Bates 11 in section titled Confirmation of Contact between Wright & Sievers:
TS_Documents 1 Searchable Combined.pdf
On May 17, 2015 Curtis texted Mark, (redacted) And about twenty minutes later Mark responded, "hello brother from an "other" mother"

Again, while doing the appendix, it appears in summary that they are asking for the same thing. Don't have time to figure out right now, but why 2 warrants again on what appears the same thing. Wonder what the difference is? If someone finds out before I finish appendix, I'll note what the differences are :0

PDF pg 44-46
Bates 4308-4309
Search warrant Authorization for the release of tower dump records for 8894 Chapel Hill Court, Hillsboro MO for the time period 11:19 pm June 28 and 9 am Monday June 29 (July 13 2015)

PDF pg 47-49
Bates 4311-4313
Search warrant affidavit cell tower dump for 8894 Chapel Hill Court, Hillsboro MO for the time period 11:19 pm June 28 and 9 am Monday June 29 (July 13 2015)

ETA: Guess I just figured it out posting it :biggrin: One is an affidavit to present to court, the other is the authorization for the judge to sign..... I guess that is only difference?

Again, while doing the appendix, it appears in summary that they are asking for the same thing. Don't have time to figure out right now, but why 2 warrants again on what appears the same thing. Wonder what the difference is? If someone finds out before I finish appendix, I'll note what the differences are :0

ETA: Guess I just figured it out posting it :biggrin: One is an affidavit to present to court, the other is the authorization for the judge to sign..... I guess that is only difference?

I'm hoping you figure it out, but do remember one of those having possibly a typo having May 28 - May 29 in one of the fields so may be (hopefully) correcting that.

Atthelake, THANKS for doing this. Trying to view all of those pages on an iPad is not easy, even downloading them. Just sooooo sloooow.

Thanks NIN, Beach, KateB, and everybody else who contributed, monetarily or with comments.

Hope I didn't leave anyone out.

HAPPY 2016 to everybody!!

Atthelake, THANKS for doing this. Trying to view all of those pages on an iPad is not easy, even downloading them. Just sooooo sloooow.

Thanks NIN, Beach, KateB, and everybody else who contributed, monetarily or with comments.

Hope I didn't leave anyone out.

HAPPY 2016 to everybody!!
Thanks to everyone involved in the uploads. I do not have a computer, however my Galaxy Note phone is working overtime to download the doc dumps 1&2. I'm amazed at our forum members.

I think that's it, ATL. I don't see anything else that jumps out at me. One is the affidavit for requesting the warrant and one is the actual warrant.

Otherwise, the only inconsistency or typo(?) I see, is that the time window dates requested on the warrant (4308) between Saturday, June 27 at 8 am and Monday June 29 at 2 pm, don't match the time window cited on 4310 item 6 or on the supporting affidavit (4312 - last sentence).

Thanks for indexing all of this. :rocker:

:confused:

Why would the first cell dump say that Mark was in NY and do warrants there and state he was there (July 23) and then in August, their warrants say that he was in CT (August 19 warrants). Have y'all discussed this previously and can update me. TIA

I know that y'all said that the dates were a typo, but also the place is different too???

suspect2NewYork2.JPG
PDF page 150-152
Bates 4414-4416
Search warrant authorization for the release of tower dump records with cell site locations in New York, and states Suspect 2 was residing at 80 Waterview Trail, New Windsor NY with requested time period of 11:30 May 28 to 3 am May 29th. (July 23 2015)

PDF page 153
Bates
Search warrant Authorization for the release of tower dump records with cell site locations in New York, and states Suspect 2 was residing at 80 Waterview Trail, New Windsor NY with requested time period of 11:30 May 28 to 3 am May 29th. (July 23 2015)

Suspect2CT.JPG

PDF pg 29-31
Bates 4278-4280

PDF pg 32-40
Bates 4281-4289
Search warrant affidavit cell tower dump with cell site locations that service 18 Tibets Road, Seymour Conecticut * ED: This has much information on the investigation at that time * (August 19 2015)

ETA on page 300 with indexing ..but my back is killing me I can't finish the whole thing today. I have plans tomorrow so I'll get back to it later

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper