2015.12.29 Discovery Docs - Batch 2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The elderly antiques dealer - JL - who obviously has some significant memory problems - only knows what CWW has told him. And it sounds like all of CWW's "explanations" portray him to be the innocent party caught up in crimes committed by others. As in CWW's story to JL that people living in his house were manufacturing drugs and he got busted for it. And he's the one who went to prison for it. Yeah, right.

JL sounds fragile and vulnerable and has obviously been manipulated for years by CWW - for cash and for things like expensive tools, camera, GPS, a new computer, etc. Oh, and at one point, JL talks about some tool CWW wanted and there being one on ebay, but CWW didn't want one from ebay because it "wasn't the right kind", so JL ended up purchasing a new one for CWW.

And the "genius" computer work CWW was doing in exchange for all this was to photograph an item and upload it to ebay? Sheesh! Oh, and he rebuilt a deck for JL.

I did wonder about those last several calls from CWW to JL, the ones in the two days just prior to the "death trip" to Florida. JL had no real explanation for those calls. One call came in from CWW at around 9:30PM about two nights before the Saturday of the trip. And it did not seem to be in response to any call from JL to CWW if I was reading correctly. Then another came in the next day, around 11:00am I think. These calls were not satisfactorily explained in the interview I read, but the interview was going long at that point and JL seemed to be getting more and more confused. Or so it seemed.

JL seemed to be indicating these calls were in response to a call he had placed to CWW because something was wrong with his computer. But there was no initial call from JL to CWW listed in the outgoing calls record to back that up.

I hope LE came back to this series of calls on another day with JL. And what about the late evening calls to and from Auctioneer Paul in Florida? I presume LE has checked him out for the "why" of his calls.

--------------------------

I'm getting a bit confused on who said what, but somebody, was it Ed, the stepfather of Angela, said that CWW had made "at least 3 or 4 trips to Florida" in the past year, year and a half. So what's up with that? One trip was with Angela and some children. And the others? There's something hinky there.

TSh (2nd interview) Bates 5345

She describes the parking space incident at the wedding. Describes MS as a male appendage. Seems to describe MS attempting to pull into a spot but being unable, abandoning the effort and being angry that JR pulled into the spot he had been forced to give up on.

(JMO it sounds like MS doesn't like to be showed up at anything, even parking. LMS? I am the boss, you the hired help? You have some nerve? or I planned on coming back around to shoot for that spot again with a better angle! You jerk! Sort of thing. I can see this incident supporting or refuting that at that moment MS knew or didn't that JR was to be involved. I can see it from either viewpoint)

Mark went to pull into a spot at the wedding, and he couldn't get in there right, so he got mad and pulled off, and then we pulled in it, and he got mad we pulled in it, and he got mad we pulled in it. So, yeah.

What all did Angela know and when did she know it?

She had a call from CWW on the Saturday evening - the very day they had left for the death trip - supposedly from an "unknown phone". Then, there was a second contact when SHE used CWW's phone that he had left behind to phone JRR's phone. I believe this was after the murder when they were on their way back home.

And somewhere along the way she began to change her story about the reason for CWW's trip. She changed it from he went to Florida to work on the Seivers computers (what she said on the Saturday in front of the Confidential Witness and her mother) to CWW went to Florida to work on computers for an antique auction (what she later said to her mother on the phone). What caused Angela to change her story?

----------------------------

There is a GPS time log that indicates the murder had already taken place and the murderers were headed away from the house by 12:45AM. So if Theresa was coming out of the pay booth at the airport at 11:30PM and they were already back on the road heading home by 12:45AM, the murder must have happened between around 11:45PM and 12:30AM?

Also, and I'm still confused on this - when the home alarm system was disarmed at 6:09AM on Sunday morning and then re-set at around 8:00AM, does that mean the murderers were in the house all that time? Did MS's mother, arriving at about 8:15AM that Sunday morning, just miss running into the murderers in the house? Could they have actually still been in the house when she was there?

If the murderers arrived at 6:09AM it would have already been light outside by that time. They just strolled down the street to the house or what? 6:09AM on a Sunday morning is early, but not too early for early joggers, newspaper delivery people, etc. to be up and about in a neighborhood.

What all did Angela know and when did she know it?

She had a call from CWW on the Saturday evening - the very day they had left for the death trip - supposedly from an "unknown phone". Then, there was a second contact when SHE used CWW's phone that he had left behind to phone JRR's phone. I believe this was after the murder when they were on their way back home.

And somewhere along the way she began to change her story about the reason for CWW's trip. She changed it from he went to Florida to work on the Seivers computers (what she said on the Saturday in front of the Confidential Witness and her mother) to CWW went to Florida to work on computers for an antique auction (what she later said to her mother on the phone). What caused Angela to change her story?

----------------------------

There is a GPS time log that indicates the murder had already taken place and the murderers were headed away from the house by 12:45AM. So if Theresa was coming out of the pay booth at the airport at 11:30PM and they were already back on the road heading home by 12:45AM, the murder must have happened between around 11:45PM and 12:30AM?

Also, and I'm still confused on this - when the home alarm system was disarmed at 6:09AM on Sunday morning and then re-set at around 8:00AM, does that mean the murderers were in the house all that time? Did MS's mother, arriving at about 8:15AM that Sunday morning, just miss running into the murderers in the house? Could they have actually still been in the house when she was there?

If the murderers arrived at 6:09AM it would have already been light outside by that time. They just strolled down the street to the house or what? 6:09AM on a Sunday morning is early, but not too early for early joggers, newspaper delivery people, etc. to be up and about in a neighborhood.

CWW's Adderall kicked in and he grew a brain...

I'm just finishing up reading the interview with BS and Det. Nolen. She's a smart cookie. She predicted the perps were in the house waiting for TS.
When BS kept asking him for forensic details, at first, he seemed a bit condescending.
But, as she dug into the timeline with all of her good questions, he started to answer them more respectively. IOW: Didn't "dumb it dowm." IMO

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Another thing that struck me as odd with TH's (TS) interview was when the detective kept grilling her about why she assumed CW had a rental car.
The Dect. casually said "you saw some rental paperwork or something like that" and she responds "Uh-uh"
Didn't she say how she wasn't a morning-person and didn't see what JR took with him on the trip because she just said "goodbye" and shut the door?
Where would she have seen any car rental paperwork, unless she went into the car or she just may have mindlessly said "Uh-uh" AGAIN.
fe9b6f4db5fc0187591d67aa2a6cbcc2.jpg

I'm just finishing up reading the interview with BS and Det. Nolen. She's a smart cookie. She predicted the perps were in the house waiting for TS.
When BS kept asking him for forensic details, at first, he seemed a bit condescending.
But, as she dug into the timeline with all of her good questions, he started to answer them more respectively. IOW: Didn't "dumb it dowm." IMO

I just finished this. I read it very slowly and had to go back a couple of times. It was very confusing (not her - just the times of the alarms and different scenarios). I felt she was getting very stressed out and it just really got me mad that Mark would even put her in this situation. Of course, he just killed his wife, so it's not like he's a good guy anyways. But his poor mother was running thru every situation, feeling like if she hadn't done this or that, Teresa would still be alive. Poor woman.

I also noticed in BS' first interview, she seemed to kind of panic and defended MS and TS' marriage, in case they suspected MS. IMO
uploadfromtaptalk1451784131323.jpg

I just finished this. I read it very slowly and had to go back a couple of times. It was very confusing (not her - just the times of the alarms and different scenarios). I felt she was getting very stressed out and it just really got me mad that Mark would even put her in this situation. Of course, he just killed his wife, so it's not like he's a good guy anyways. But his poor mother was running thru every situation, feeling like if she hadn't done this or that, Teresa would still be alive. Poor woman.
I agree. I feel that MS and AW think their mom's are too old to remember anything. But, guess what!!!!!

The elderly antiques dealer - JL - who obviously has some significant memory problems - only knows what CWW has told him. And it sounds like all of CWW's "explanations" portray him to be the innocent party caught up in crimes committed by others. As in CWW's story to JL that people living in his house were manufacturing drugs and he got busted for it. And he's the one who went to prison for it. Yeah, right.

JL sounds fragile and vulnerable and has obviously been manipulated for years by CWW - for cash and for things like expensive tools, camera, GPS, a new computer, etc. Oh, and at one point, JL talks about some tool CWW wanted and there being one on ebay, but CWW didn't want one from ebay because it "wasn't the right kind", so JL ended up purchasing a new one for CWW.

And the "genius" computer work CWW was doing in exchange for all this was to photograph an item and upload it to ebay? Sheesh! Oh, and he rebuilt a deck for JL.

I did wonder about those last several calls from CWW to JL, the ones in the two days just prior to the "death trip" to Florida. JL had no real explanation for those calls. One call came in from CWW at around 9:30PM about two nights before the Saturday of the trip. And it did not seem to be in response to any call from JL to CWW if I was reading correctly. Then another came in the next day, around 11:00am I think. These calls were not satisfactorily explained in the interview I read, but the interview was going long at that point and JL seemed to be getting more and more confused. Or so it seemed.

JL seemed to be indicating these calls were in response to a call he had placed to CWW because something was wrong with his computer. But there was no initial call from JL to CWW listed in the outgoing calls record to back that up.

I hope LE came back to this series of calls on another day with JL. And what about the late evening calls to and from Auctioneer Paul in Florida? I presume LE has checked him out for the "why" of his calls.

--------------------------

I'm getting a bit confused on who said what, but somebody, was it Ed, the stepfather of Angela, said that CWW had made "at least 3 or 4 trips to Florida" in the past year, year and a half. So what's up with that? One trip was with Angela and some children. And the others? There's something hinky there.

Hi am with you on thinking JL might have some memory issues, but are they self made ones. One one hand, and we don't have benefit of video to get the full feeling context here, but I felt like this guy must be pretty sharp to have these various businesses, seems to be making big dough, finds a tool for CWW on Ebay but acts a little clueless with his phone and computer. I think he was being evasive and I am not sure why. It may be he was totally truthful but didn't want to get into that gray area of making assumptions or seeing things in hindsight now that CWW was being investigated. I do think he was telling the truth but for better lack of words also trying to play dumb so as not to in any way implicate CWW in anything.

And I do feel he was trying to look like a real good guy, all the things he did for CWW. The "employment", knowing that he needed money. I just got this vibe when I read this transcript of "who is zooming who" in their arrangements. Was JL getting a really good deal on labor or was CWW getting a lot of on his end? He seemed to want the investigator to know how good he was to CWW and really felt for them. Maybe there are other things CWW did for him that he would not want them to be aware of unrelated to the murder.

See, this is why I LOVE you guys! :love you:

ATL, this is brilliant! Good catch!

You are right there'd have to be a heck of an emergency for me to risk frying my hair. Just because DH got home? Pfffttttt.... Whatever. Was she rushing back to make him something to eat or because she hadn't cleaned properly yet? Make your own dang dinner is my motto.

Well I would not admit this with the girlfriends, but I have had my color put on, capped it and drove home 10 minutes away and rinsed it myself because I was running out of time. Not as a matter of course but.. .

7/12/1996
CWW provided LE with a false ID, claiming to be Kurtis Emshouson.
Pages 5-10 of the 62 page report shows during that very same interaction, LE spoke with three other people that were present.
Robert Sondag Jr.
CWW's mother
CWW's father
Ouch... They knew CWW gave LE false identification, as it happened right before their eyes and went along with it. I bet they are sweating a bit themselves now.

Here is Bonnie Sievers' interview in one pdf file. I found it interesting, that MS had called his mother to check on TS, then called Dr P to check on TS (according to MS), then Bonnie Sievers (and her friend) calls MS just when leaving the subdivision (app. 6 miles away from Jarvis Rd) to let her son know they were on their way ( Batch # 5414) and then MS tells them, they don't have to go as he had already contacted Dr P and he was on his way.

So MS calls his mother to check on TS and she agrees. She is only app. 12 minutes away from Jarvis Rd. Had the mother not called MS back, she would have possibly arrived about 12 minutes later at Jarvis Rd to discover TS. In order to ensure Dr P to be there prior to BS's and her friends' arrival - if this was "the" plan- then MS must have called DR P first, as MS could not have assumed the doctor friend was a. available and b. would show up at Jarvis Rd prior to BS and her friend. Something isn't adding up.

I'd like to see the cell phone log(s) and the sequence of calls.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B3g3DEap84xwR3NseEF5SVQ2dDA/view?usp=sharing

Notice what the 911 caller (Dr P) states here to the operator:

attachment.php

Could this be a typo or an honest misunderstanding on the caller's part? Why would MS call her mother, he was with her mother in CT that morning. I assume the caller means MS was going to call his mother, BS. If that was the case, then he did call his doctor friend first to check on TS, prior to calling his mother?

-Nin

Attachments

• Dr P 911 call MS calling mother.jpg
    Dr P 911 call MS calling mother.jpg
    82.1 KB · Views: 316

I too feel very sorry for her. I wonder if she has always known he was , and counted her lucky stars he finally got it together and married such an accomplished woman who also happened to be an angel. I bet she could just strangle MS. Deep down every mother knows the good and the not so good of their children. Surely she could never in her wildest dreams comprehend he was capable of this. Just all so sad.

7/12/1996
CWW provided LE with a false ID, claiming to be Kurtis Emshouson.
Pages 5-10 of the 62 page report shows during that very same interaction, LE spoke with three other people that were present.
Robert Sondag Jr.
CWW's mother
CWW's father
Ouch... They knew CWW gave LE false identification, as it happened right before their eyes and went along with it. I bet they are sweating a bit themselves now.

What document are you referring to? Please, pretty please which one is the 62-page doc - I'm getting a little punchy going through all the docs, lol! :doh:

The 62 page report TruthStar referenced is the Ronnie Bolin investigative report. It's located in RB's thread.

Thank you guys for referencing it for me and providing the link. I haven't mastered how to do that on my cell phone.

I wonder if LE can now go back and question the three other people who obviously knew CWW was lying to LE and the fact that they went along with it.

It's always been reported that AW's daughter died from MRSA. Now I am reading, via the affidavit, that it was due to an overdose.
It seems as though CW may have introduced her to a drug dealer.
Also, I think it's been redacted, but it looks like KM may believe that CW was responsible for her granddaughter's death (see 2nd screen shot) for introducing her to a drug dealer. JMO
ecc8df9a7ad1c68fc2c2d2db202c9359.jpg

18adc621410976363bd5f689a94d3c10.jpg

Thank you guys for referencing it for me and providing the link. I haven't mastered how to do that on my cell phone.

I wonder if LE can now go back and question the three other people who obviously knew CWW was lying to LE and the fact that they went along with it.
BBM

I wouldn't be a bit surprised if they are doing that as we speak...if it's not been done already. Isn't it a wonderful bit of dummery that CWW saved the false ID all these years?!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
YouthSleuth98