2016.01.07 Discovery Docs Batch 3 - Crime Scene Images included

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Has anyone noticed any pictures of MS' s family? I know we can't see all of the photos, but just wondered if you guys have seen any.

Sent from my SM-T110 using Tapatalk

Bates #28325, 28326. I didn't see a tissue box.

Bobbywoo meant this one in the garage on top of the freezer unit:

attachment.php

Attachments

• Bates number 29052 hammer garage tissue box freezer.jpg
    Bates number 29052 hammer garage tissue box freezer.jpg
    86.5 KB · Views: 41
  • Bates number 29052 hammer garage tissue box freezer.png
    Bates number 29052 hammer garage tissue box freezer.png
    803.7 KB · Views: 307
I'm completely shocked that CWW hasn't turned on MS yet to be honest. I can't picture CWW being anything but self serving and using people as tools and if it will knock a few years off his sentence I figured he would sing like a bird. Maybe he still thinks he can convince folks he never left MO? BUT I agree that CWW's and MS's relationship is anything but normal (obviously). But on the plus side, I'm sure CWW will easily find several willing participants for a 3 way in jail.

CWW might turn on MS to keep AW from going to prison?

Cash all over the place. I'm surprised the killers didn't go for the low-hanging fruit! Cash everywhere in plain sight. There even looks to be a 5 gallon water bottle with bills in it just sitting there. Bullets, gun bore cleaner, rags, other gun paraphernalia all sitting out on the desk. Hard to imagine any thieves leaving without cash at the very least. They didn't even have to search for it, just walk into some of the rooms. __cashhardtommiss.jpg

img01082016_009 p26, 31 and on.

Guess swinging was interfering with his housework.

Yikes, sorry it's huge. I never know because sometimes the pics I post are too small.

CWW might turn on MS to keep AW from going to prison?

by all accounts CWW only cares about himself. proved that telling AW you go to work, apparently forcing her to recant what she said to KM in front of the witness.

Has anyone noticed any pictures of MS' s family? I know we can't see all of the photos, but just wondered if you guys have seen any.

Sent from my SM-T110 using Tapatalk

I think his mother's picture is on the fridge.

Bobbywoo meant this one in the garage on top of the freezer unit:

attachment.php
Thanks NIN. Yes, that's the one I was talking about. I'm still trying to view the one creeping was talking about but for some reason I can't get them to load on my phone tonight. Yesterday they loaded right up

Cash all over the place. I'm surprised the killers didn't go for the low-hanging fruit! Cash everywhere in plain sight. There even looks to be a 5 gallon water bottle with bills in it just sitting there. Bullets, gun bore cleaner, rags, other gun paraphernalia all sitting out on the desk. Hard to imagine any thieves leaving without cash at the very least. They didn't even have to search for it, just walk into some of the rooms. View attachment 86938

img01082016_009 p26, 31 and on.

Guess swinging was interfering with his housework.

Yikes, sorry it's huge. I never know because sometimes the pics I post are too small.

I keep an empty coffe can & fill it with coins.....but I've never seen or heard of anyone filling empty water cooler jugs with "Benjamin's" & other assorted bills! What an oddball!

MS takes the cake on this one! I just can't wait to hear the litany of his other psychopathic habits. And perhaps poster N. Leon is correct when she said she thinks MS's brains were fried out from meth!?

I'm having trouble with investigators' statements that the crime scene was staged earlier in the day. When the killers turned off the alarm at 6:09 am using Bonnie Sievers's code, they ran the risk of her walking in on them if they spent time then staging the scene. They should have known from Mark that she would be stopping by that morning and late afternoon to tend to the pets. She had noticed on an earlier visit that the cat had apparently knocked over a basket of Teresa's cosmetics in the bathroom. I think she would have noticed that morning or afternoon if someone had done some crime scene staging at some point that day. I can't figure out what makes investigators think the scene had been staged prior to the murder.

I keep an empty coffe can & fill it with coins.....but I've never seen or heard of anyone filling empty water cooler jugs with "Benjamin's".

MS takes the cake on this one! I just can't wait to hear the litany of his other psychopathic habits. And perhaps poster N. Leon is correct when she said she thinks MS's brains were fried out from meth!?

In all honesty. This showed extreme loyalty amongst the killers. And this is proof of a hit.

Because. How many killers will do all of this ramsacking while leaving all of that free cash behind. Jmo.

Thanks NIN. Yes, that's the one I was talking about. I'm still trying to view the one creeping was talking about but for some reason I can't get them to load on my phone tonight. Yesterday they loaded right up

Screen Shot 2016-01-09 at 10.15.41 PM.png
Screen Shot 2016-01-09 at 10.15.49 PM.png

I'm perplexed by the number of hammers so far. The hammer in the kitchen, the ball peen hammer found in JR bag, and another two hammers within these pic releases, the one on the freezer as Nin just pasted above and another on the floor of the garage just barely under the front of the Mercedes. Have I missed any? Certainly it's not unusual to find more than one hammer in a house etc.. but it seems odd to have them lying in open places almost haphazardly placed

In all honesty. This showed extreme loyalty amongst the killers. And this is proof of a hit.

Because. How many killers will do all of this ramsacking while leaving all of that free cash behind. Jmo.

So very true, Dexter....aside from the fact that MS kept cash literally all over the place which is odd.....the perps didn't even take it (or the jewelry/electronics/safes) which is even odder!
And yet there was some attempt at staging like tampering with a door lock!

Was not taking the money, jewelry, safes, electronics a sign of loyalty to MS or just stupidity on CWW & JR's part?

I bet we will find out in due time (fingers crossed)....

Is it possible the water container with money was the girls' money, or money they've collected from things such as the bracelets they made? I can totally see it being in his office in his control even if theirs

Is it possible the water container with money was the girls' money, or money they've collected from things such as the bracelets they made? I can totally see it being in his office in his control even if theirs

That's what I think...it might be the girls money.

I'm having trouble with investigators' statements that the crime scene was staged earlier in the day. When the killers turned off the alarm at 6:09 am using Bonnie Sievers's code, they ran the risk of her walking in on them if they spent time then staging the scene. They should have known from Mark that she would be stopping by that morning and late afternoon to tend to the pets. She had noticed on an earlier visit that the cat had apparently knocked over a basket of Teresa's cosmetics in the bathroom. I think she would have noticed that morning or afternoon if someone had done some crime scene staging at some point that day. I can't figure out what makes investigators think the scene had been staged prior to the murder.

I agree with you Scout. Plus, neighbors are out an about at those hours of the AM, walking their dogs, jogging, getting the paper, driving to Starbucks... seems to risky, not only because the two could be physically spotted, but a car with MO license plate would most definitely stand out. IMO I think they remotely disarmed the alarm.

With all the money in ALL denominations that was found around the home... Tells me that someone was paying cash to MS for something? The supplements, office visits? IDK. My Big Sister and BIL own a business, where some clients (for reasons of there own) pay in cash, which they (BIL,Sister) put away for a rainy day. They always have TONS of $$$... and probably more than I know about socked away.

You mean this one?

Bates # 28476

attachment.php
NIN...you are freaking me out!! It is so disgustingly unbelievable.. . Killer Curtis Wayne Wright is the only "solo" picture on the fridge door and just to the WRIGHT of the "mother-in-laws," indicating the importance in his (MS's) life! WRIGHT is like the arsonist who always loves to stand on the side lines and watch the flames burn....and he will always be on the periphery of tragedy. THAT IS HIS TRADEMARK calling card. (Oh-not-so- sorry for the pun....but I just couldn't help myself on that observation.) There is some weird, tragic and demonic event surrounding his EVERY appearance.... he is the WHERE'S WALDO of serial killers!! ...Literally flying in the face of law enforcement and making a mockery of the goodness of well-meaning citizens who are trying to make sense of senseless tragedy. CWW uses everyone he meets....his family, his church friends, his wife, his in-laws, his son, his employers, Teresa's family.....
It all makes perfect sense , A NARCISSIST and A PSYCHOPATH are the most compatible of all criminals. They are the only two people who could possibly stomach each other. There is probably a "solo" picture of MS on CWW's refrigerator, too! As a team, they see people as only two types...VICTIMS or ACCOMPLICES. IE..."who can help me obtain my goal?" vs "who is standing in the way of my goal?"
Doesn't it make you wonder why we have NOT SEEN PHOTOS of the inside of CWW's mobile home??

I keep an empty coffe can & fill it with coins.....but I've never seen or heard of anyone filling empty water cooler jugs with "Benjamin's" & other assorted bills! What an oddball!

LOL, I have my little stash, but holy cow - not in plain sight. Somebody peeking through windows might be too interested or think they have all kinds of cash if it's left out like that. I think about the kids having friends over and what an opportunity that would offer for some. OTOH, I don't know if the girls ever have friends over for visits :( I remember my Papa (grandpapa) having cups of pennies on his desk at home and we were all goggle-eyed at that (ah, we were simple kids back then), I can imagine how the girls might not have a healthy respect for money given that it's not treated in a serious manner. I mean, I know it's not the be-all end-all (poor choice of words given why we're here) but when it's treated like any other random papers lying around... paper cash in that water bottle when most people put their coins in them... but then, he's hot *****, eh?

It takes a certain mentality to (pretend?) be so cavalier about it. Aw, this old jug? It's spare change...

Maybe he'll take a little more care now that his business is published on the net. Prime picking for cash, guns, swords. A house with hit and miss security system, too. *wink

So far, I haven't seen a classroom amongst all that square footage. I've seen two random junk drawers that have some school stuff like pens, pencils, etc. but no dedicated learning place. I'm only 30-odd files in, still have plenty to look through, though. I hope it's clean and organized unlike his office.

I can not get the picture posted that is the list of the evidence collected by LE. It is in- img01082016_0032-... it says drugs/paraphenalia....any ideas on this ?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
verydemureverycute
Back