2016.02.03 Batch 4 Audio/Video Files - Sievers Discovery Documents

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I havent yet but I will next. I wonder if LS didnt cause alot of the office drama. The pot stirrer for the tension between SH and TS. jmo.

After u listen to her sisters interview u will understand a lot more.
I think Teresa changed. the ppl around her didn't. they all drove her crazy.
she had to get them out of her life.
Was it all Lenka I don't know. something was wrong.

This is my take on it...

some very unkind things are said in this interview, the language is horrible for a woman
Very tuff cookies they are.....

jmo

My sincere appologies. I apparently expressed myself wrong. Let me try to clarify my thoughts. I WAS SURPRISED to hear in TS's mothers interview that TS had told nurse Sandra to start looking for another job. All the patients seemed to love her and I would have never guessed things were not working out well at the office. THAT BEING said.......I can see how she moved to the other doctors office so fast because looking for a new job was probably already in the works. Myself and most people I know can not find a new job in a matter of two days. Knowing what we know now it was probably already in the works. Sorry if I offended you but please relax, not everyone is trying to be a nasty person.

:( I know you're not apologizing to me, but I'm buttin' in anyway. I think you're awesome. I read nothing in your post that you need apologize for. Having "known" your voice here since this TS forum began, you are always kind and fair. And funny :D.

Misunderstandings are so often an unfortunate side effect of forums and I can't count the number of times I've been misread *yikes* :/

:loveyou:

I just listened to LS first interview recording. I had to laugh when she was reading her intuitive meeting with TS. (at he end). Three young punks followed TS home. One had dark skin. (I think she said one). We know that didn't happen. My intuition tells me she is full of ****. jmo.
I laughed at that too, however, her intuition may have been a little bit right, after all, we're pretty sure there were 3 "punks" involved. Not all of them were "young" and in the house at that time though. IMO.

So let's see TS was in the process of divorcing everyone and everything she believed was stressful in her life... with the help of her "coach" who could advice her on who had bad energy. Perfect storm...
Those things:
Sex addiction
Our Mother's Home
FP
Pot
SH
The Medical Building

Who or what was next?

MS

I don't think they counted on how he would react to being "divorced". JMO

LOL at be the boss
I clicked download anyway but it does nothing?? It keeps saying WOOPS there was a problem playing this video. It did say OPEN or SAVE....I hit open, is that wrong?

Its should say Open-----Open file-----Save!
cick on open file and it should work!

So let's see TS was in the process of divorcing everyone and everything she believed was stressful in her life... with the help of her "coach" who could advice her on who had bad energy. Perfect storm...
Those things:
Sex addiction
Our Mother's Home
FP
Pot
SH
The Medical Building

Who or what was next?

MS

I don't think they counted on how he would react to being "divorced". JMO

perfectly said and I totally agree!

The truth is...no one drives us crazy...our thoughts about that person is what drives us crazy. Believing that someone should be different than they are in reality is very painful. And it's also not true.
Example: He should be more organized. Not true....look...the reality is he is not. You don't have to like it, condone it or even live with it.

LOL at be the boss
I clicked download anyway but it does nothing?? It keeps saying WOOPS there was a problem playing this video. It did say OPEN or SAVE....I hit open, is that wrong?
LOL! I loved KateB's post too. My machine runs me for sure, I'm struggling with the videos too. I need to borrow the neighbor's teenage kid to help me out with this!

I closed out my Internet Explorer and opened everything in Google Chrome. I was finally able to download and listen to the files.

Dmacky, I had a similar problem getting the first interview to play.(I mean the first LS interview) It's a WMA file, which my MacBook said I had no app to open with. So I downloaded an app that would let me convert WMA files to MP3 files and finally got it to work that way. A few of those sound recordings are WMA files and I spent about an hour at 2 in the morning last night trying to figure it out. Hope you get it working. :gaah:

Thanks for letting me know the Mac handicap with WMA files. I'll replace those with MP3 files early this evening. Posting from a job site now and won't be back to where I can do it until then. A bit more patience from Mac users on the WMA files, please.

On the LS audio #1, LS says that she met TS 4 years ago. LS was looking for a doctor to work with, and they were introduced through a mutual friend, "Karen".

Although they were introduced 3-4 years ago, Teresa told me that LS didn't start working in her practice until last year (2014). I think it was a few months into 2014.

:( I know you're not apologizing to me, but I'm buttin' in anyway. I think you're awesome. I read nothing in your post that you need apologize for. Having "known" your voice here since this TS forum began, you are always kind and fair. And funny :D.

Misunderstandings are so often an unfortunate side effect of forums and I can't count the number of times I've been misread *yikes* :/

Thank you so much! I felt like such a jerk without even trying :loveyou:

:(

Soooo true and agree ! So ok when you *agree to disagree* but when you are misunderstood, it can just hit you up sideways and upset you .

It's hard to know whether to come out and explain yourself.. or just let everybody roll and scroll.. that most people will understand where your heart was.

IIRC, when initial reports of MP's statements to LE that he had received a call from MS to go do a wellness check on TS, it had been incorrectly reported that MP had told the 911 operator something along the lines of "Yes operator, her husband and kids remained in CT and the husband told me this morning that TS flew in last night on (insert an airline name) on flight #, etc. When this was reported we here on WS had speculated no husband in an emergency situation attempting to check on his wife would have told MP flight details. Now we know MP never said that he did.

I think you may be confusing MP's interview with LE later and the 911 call.

Although they were introduced 3-4 years ago, Teresa told me that LS didn't start working in her practice until last year (2014). I think it was a few months into 2014.

And honestly, Teresa referred to her as the "energy person." I am not saying that Teresa didn't confide in her because obviously she knew some things that only close friends and family knew. I am completely questioning the motives of LS. Her "vision" and "discussion" with Teresa on the other side where she was telling the detective that Teresa told her that three guys surprised her, one in a hoodie with dark skin and a scar - punks in a blue Pontiac. Are you kidding me? You are either crazy (like a fox), a terrible medium/intuologist, or someone who is attempting to lead people in the wrong direction the way many people have in the past that have been involved in a crime.

I noticed the same thing but the operator didn't appear to be an unorganized person. I do realize she has to listen/comprehend/and in detail type what she has heard quickly. I wondered if this was maybe how the operator was trained, somewhat of a detective approach, ask the same question twice and see if you receive inconsistencies. i.e. I felt the operator comprehended MP entered through large garage door then exited through same door but she asked him just for confirmation maybe?

You make some good points. Remember these people asking the questions and clarifying to make sure they capture as precisely as possible in the first, freshest moments after an event have no preconceived knowledge about the people, places or things they are being called about.
We, WBers, have so much background knowledge it's easy to ask, or question all the re-confirmations. They need to do that, they are highly trained in asking the questions to get the most precise, detailed information. Whether to deal with something on-going, an emergency, or, to be the 1st gatherers of information from the scene of something like this.

And honestly, Teresa referred to her as the "energy person." I am not saying that Teresa didn't confide in her because obviously she knew some things that only close friends and family knew. I am completely questioning the motives of LS. Her "vision" and "discussion" with Teresa on the other side where she was telling the detective that Teresa told her that three guys surprised her, one in a hoodie with dark skin and a scar - punks in a blue Pontiac. Are you kidding me? You are either crazy (like a fox), a terrible medium/intuologist, or someone who is attempting to lead people in the wrong direction the way many people have in the past that have been involved in a crime.

Could not agree more with you, AmazonRain. I also found the way LS fought Anne Lisa and the LCSO via phone in not to talk to the media ridiculous.
Here she had already let the media in her home and was getting very adamant about wanting to talk to them, while the officer on the other line was trying to convince her (and Anne, who understood and complied immediately) it was not such a good idea due to the ongoing investigation.

IF
she had such an urge to talk, she should have contacted the LCSO first - in any way. But she did not and wasn't even willing to drive over to the LCSO, but they had to come out to interview her.

I have zero tolerance for someone not directly supporting LE in a criminal case like that! Period.

-Nin

Oh and don't forget these 3 punks followed her home from the airport in a "PONTIAC".... And TS said "Lenka, I don't think you need to know." SMH

LS has worked as a "psychic" and still does "intuitive readings" for $150 bucks a crack. The third highest cost of her healing various services.
http://www.lenkaspiska.com/
Some people tell psychics the most intimate details of their lives-- things they wouldn't even tell their best friends when looking for answers to their life issues. If they did share these things with their closest friends they wouldn't need a psychic/ intuitive in my opinion. Psychic / Intuitive/ Intuilogist, Same thing, just a new age name. Not questioning whether she is psychic or not, but I think this may be some of the dynamic between them initially. This is just a idea that they may have been introduced through a friend, but it may have been TS possibly seeking those services which served as the basis for introduction.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kooger12
Back