2016.02.03 Batch 4 Audio/Video Files - Sievers Discovery Documents

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
And honestly, Teresa referred to her as the "energy person." I am not saying that Teresa didn't confide in her because obviously she knew some things that only close friends and family knew. I am completely questioning the motives of LS. Her "vision" and "discussion" with Teresa on the other side where she was telling the detective that Teresa told her that three guys surprised her, one in a hoodie with dark skin and a scar - punks in a blue Pontiac. Are you kidding me? You are either:

1. crazy (like a fox)
2. a terrible medium/intuologist
3. someone who is attempting to lead people in the wrong direction the way many people have in the past that have been involved in a crime.

(RSBM)

I vote for number 3. (Or then again, maybe all of the above!)

Sure AL said much of the same things LS did. In regards to Teresa's personality anyone who was around her enough could easily describe her manerisms, fiery personality and ways in which she responded to things.

It doesn't put LS on the same playing field as AL- although that is EXACTLY what LS needs others to believe.

This is how I see it.
Lenka Spiska>Teresa>Anna Lisa

The information flowed like that- LS controlled the dialogue or story and Teresa passed this misguided info on because she believed it or fell for it.

I almost fell for it listening to LS second interview- she got Teresa to fall for it- hook, line and sinker. That's impressive. I'm even beginning to wonder if the plan went it to effect this way:
Lenka> Mark

Wouldn't surprise me at all.

Everything goes to hell when this woman enters her life. I almost fell for LS's bull chit when she talked about the contract she was supposed to sign. I thought maybe she was a victim of Mark Sievers jealousy too- he ruined it for both she and Teresa but then I thought of everything else I knew about her.

Dang. LS was fighting Annie and the officer on the phone for her 5 minutes of fame. jmo

Yeah, I love it when she demands a reason from AL. Talk about someone not having respect for TS and her family.

AL says that TS knew LS for only 18 months.

Im more confused than ever after listening to Annies interview. It seems like it wasn't preplanned for MS to stay behind.

The way I understood her, it wasn't part of the very first plans made back in March or April, but wasn't a last-minute decision either. The original March/April plan was for the whole family to return after a few days. The second plan TS suggested was for the girls to stay a while longer with grandma. Grandma wasn't so sure she could handle the girls on her own, so MS gallantly volunteered to stay behind as well. Who knows when plan #3 was made...sometime between March and June.

Could not agree more with you, AmazonRain. I also found the way LS fought Anne Lisa and the LCSO via phone in not to talk to the media ridiculous.
Here she had already let the media in her home and was getting very adamant about wanting to talk to them, while the officer on the other line was trying to convince her (and Anne, who understood and complied immediately) it was not such a good idea due to the ongoing investigation.

IF
she had such an urge to talk, she should have contacted the LCSO first - in any way. But she did not and wasn't even willing to drive over to the LCSO, but they had to come out to interview her.

I have zero tolerance for someone not directly supporting LE in a criminal case like that! Period.

-Nin

I like to clarify something. I am not doubting the general capability of some professional individuals being trained in psychic sessions. I just don't think a police interview in a high profile case like that is the right environment - and time - to project oneself into the ongoing investigation. This is not helping, this is distracting. It is using up valuable time.

-Nin

My first take on some of the interviews:

• Dr P & BS were taking advantage of. It is a shame, what they have to deal with now. No involvement
  • Anne Lisa, my personal hero! If I want to know more about TS, Anne is the "next best thing", for the lack of a better word, to look at. She lost not only her "older sister she never had", but also her probably closest friend. No involvement
  • FP (SH's husband) sweet personality. He never adapted to the speed things had to be done at the office. No involvement
  • TS'mom..all I can say is, Where are your tissues, LCSO?? That was very sad to watch. TS double purchasing the food was one of the things she remembered.That is so funny and shows, how sweet of a lady TS' mom is. Of course no involvement
  • LS does not seem to be involved. She comes over honest, like a "crusader", but genuinely speaking and fighting for a cause. She was actually telling TS to be more careful, when talking about the big "Medicine split" and how to reunite alternative medicine and traditional mainstream medicine. No involvement

The timing of the new business deal (Medical Building) in about July of last year is interesting, TS trying to unsuccessfully getting out of the lease, even mentioning to AL, that perhaps she should stop paying the rent...and then what happened..

The timing of LS and TS both getting ready to signing the PR Firm contract app.one week later (Saturday following the murder) is very interesting.

-Nin

I like to clarify something. I am not doubting the general capability of some professional individuals being trained in psychic sessions. I just don't think a police interview in a high profile case like that is the right environment - and time - to project oneself into the ongoing investigation. This is not helping, this is distracting. It is using up valuable time.

-Nin

I'd like to know what you think about how wrong her intuitive/psychic insight was?

I'd also like to hear from others what they think about how Lenka just "knew" that Teresa had homosexual tendencies- I mean, that's what she was ultimately saying but that Teresa never actually 'said' it! You know, because she knows things.

From the start I always thought/believed that the holistic doctor murders were exactly what the masterminds hoped would be determined to be the ultimate and unfortunate cause for Teresa's death.

Lenka had been studying these for quite some time- years it seems- the pharmaceutical mafia stuff... The holistic doctors being shut out- shut down or worse- murdered. I found her passion for this subject very interesting. It was the most animated she got, the entire interview.

Maybe Lenka was a victim and used by Mark too.

I don't know- she sure had me believing her sincerity in the audio file interviews. But then I think to myself- she was obviously so wrong about Mark and it just doesn't jive.

• Dr P & BS were taking advantage of. It is a shame, what they have to deal with now. No involvement
  • Anne Lisa, my personal hero! If I want to know more about TS, Anne is the "next best thing", for the lack of a better word, to look at. She lost not only her "older sister she never had", but also her probably closest friend. No involvement
  • FP (SH's husband) sweet personality. He never adapted to the speed things had to be done at the office. No involvement
  • TS'mom..all I can say is, Where are your tissues, LCSO?? That was very sad to watch. TS double purchasing the food was one of the things she remembered.That is so funny and shows, how sweet of a lady TS' mom is. Of course no involvement
  • LS does not seem to be involved. She comes over honest, like a "crusader", but genuinely speaking and fighting for a cause. She was actually telling TS to be more careful, when talking about the big "Medicine split" and how to reunite alternative medicine and traditional mainstream medicine. No involvement

The timing of the new business deal (Medical Building) in about July of last year is interesting, TS trying to unsuccessfully getting out of the lease, even mentioning to AL, that perhaps she should stop paying the rent...and then what happened..

The timing of LS and TS both getting ready to signing the PR Firm contract app.one week later (Saturday following the murder) is very interesting.

-Nin

You know, after listening to the 2 LS interviews, I reluctantly say that I also believe her not to be involved. I know that this is not the popular opinion and maybe I drank the kool aid, but that is how it looks to me right now.

Oh, sorry NIN. I think she was wrong in her description of 3 young ****s- one dark skinned- in a pontiac.
I didn't phrase my post well.

Sorry.

-Nin

I agree on everything with you till the LS part. I see this case as a murder case but there were so many things going on that really hinders the investigation. All these side streets make it very complicated and confusing. I also want to say that MS knew about all these things and saw an opportunity. He might be full of himself but i see a lot of planning on his part too. I still get a feeling that others beside the ones arrested also played a part in this crime . MS and others

You know, after listening to the 2 LS interviews, I reluctantly say that I also believe her not to be involved. I know that this is not the popular opinion and maybe I drank the kool aid, but that is how it looks to me right now.

Don't drink kool aid, it will stain your teeth. LOL I need to follow the rules on here but alot of ppl had something to gain from this horrible crime. Money, new life and parenting solo on their own terms....... i think alot of this will come out later on

Don't drink kool aid, it will stain your teeth. LOL I need to follow the rules on here but alot of ppl had something to gain from this horrible crime. Money, new life and parenting solo on their own terms....... i think alot of this will come out later on

Yeah, I said reluctantly because before I listened to her interviews I was on the other side, so this is new for me and I'd like to say I reserve the right to change my opinion (again)!

Like others have said, things seem more confusing now.

And that's the thing. LS And TS signing the contract and then traveling and giving seminars and workshops - they already had an event scheduled for 2016- that was a great opportunity for LS as a business woman. She would have had the chance to teach beyond the Florida State border.

TS also had just gotten that TV show gig, whatever that was. LS would have been part of all that. Now, she is staying local.

I do not see a motive at this time and am not sleuthing her, just reflecting on her statements in the public audio. :)

-Nin

And that's the thing. LS And TS signing the contract and then traveling and giving seminars and workshops - they already had an event scheduled for 2016- that was a great opportunity for LS as a business woman. She would have had the chance to teach beyond the Florida State border.

TS also had just gotten that TV show gig, whatever that was. LS would have been part of all that. Now, she is staying local.

I do not see a motive at this time and am not sleuthing her, just reflecting on her statements in the public audio. :)

-Nin

I see money and a practice for oneself as a motive. The events that night was not fully planned until a few days before it and conveniently MS didn't inform others of change of plans. Some were in it for the money and left the others to commit the crime

I thought her "reading" or whatever that was at the end where Teresa was "talking" to her from beyond actually sounded pretty close to what happened. I'm assuming at this point when she was interviewed there hadn't been a lot of info released to MSM or even to the family regarding the crime scene, how she was killed, etc. No blue pontiac. But there were 3 dumb guys and she even mentioned something about I knew I shouldn't have gone in there and getting hit or falling down or something. I don't know. MOO.

Then again, if I was TS and I was talking from beyond, all I'd say is MARK DID IT! Just to make things clear.

I see 3 audio only files and 1 video listed with Taylor Shomaker. Are they in sequential order or does it matter? TIA

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JustinCaseBreakGlass
Back