2016.02.03 Batch 4 Audio/Video Files - Sievers Discovery Documents

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
NIN, thanks for your efforts but I still can't get #1 to work and we haven't had a PC or IE for ten years now..... But I'll be happy if someone lists the gist of that interview,

I just listened to the first interview with LS as I was able to get it to play. I took notes if anyone would like for me to post them, I can. Very different LS from the second interview IMO. More subdued. She got choked up at one point when she recalled they always had lunch together on Tuesdays.

NIN, thanks for your efforts but I still can't get #1 to work and we haven't had a PC or IE for ten years now..... But I'll be happy if someone lists the gist of that interview,
I see Zuri took notes, yay! Thanks so much. I finally got the first interview to play on my iPhone by converting the file from wma using a converter app. I'm learning that my iPhone wants nothing to do with wma files

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B3g3DEap84xwRjNHWW81R2Z5Q0E/view?usp=sharing

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B3g3DEap84xwRTgzNUEtTDVZQjQ/view?usp=sharing

It will say Ups there was a problem playing...Try to download (blue box) in Firefox, if you are running IE. One of these should be working. They are both supposed to be part 1.

The links look the same in the abbreviation, but they are not.

-Nin

Thank you! It finally worked on my windows laptop, but not on my iPad so I'm off to listen now! :)

Thank you! It finally worked on my windows laptop, but not on my iPad so I'm off to listen now! :)

I use an iPad and I had to download the free VLC app and was able to play the interview in that app. Someone up thread suggested it and it did work.

Interview #1 with LS

LS met TS through a friend named Karen 4 years ago in TS present office. They developed business relationship 4/14 for LS to practice in TS office. To do Deep tissue laser therapy. LS had wanted to practice with a physician. LS had been to TS home many times and had met both MS and TS extended families. LS specialized in the Mind/Soul part of Body, Mind Soul and did intuitive readings.

TS was active in community; Recently resigned 2/15 from OMH after fundraising for them for some time. No probs with OMH. TS was close to the troubled teens at OMH, especially Brittany, who lived in TS home. Brittany had been arrested for drugs and her baby, now 3, had been taken away. The court case for custody of child was 2 weeks prior to TS death. Brittany's mom had wanted custody and TS stood up for Brittany and supported her. TS threw the baby's first birthday party in her home.

Both LS and TS kids were homeschooled and kids got together at least once a month. MS drove TS crazy. They argued about normal stuff.

LS talked to TS on that Saturday before her death about signing the contract with the PR firm that coming Monday :(.

Sievers were private ppl. TS liked her private/alone time. Not afraid of neighbors. No threats.

LS suggested LE look into OMH for POI. OMH was time consuming for TS. There were changes in organization and some soap operas around a big donor, an owner of a jewelry store. TS thought he had been mistreated by OMH. There was a power struggle. Political.

TS wanted to focus on their new partnership. Businesses would stay the same, but they would go and do seminars and tv shows. One scheduled for 1/29/16.

LS thought that the murder was either a surprise or planned. Potentially planned. She was intuitive into energy and perceived info that was unexplainable. She can get into people who are alive or dead or miles away. Combined practices 1 1/2 years ago.

She tried communicating with TS (while with LE there) "Dead. Numbing word". Asks TS what happened. Breathless, hot, shaking, beating heart. Tired. Big noise. Saw face. Panicked. Stupid *advertiser censored*. Screamed. Total shock. They followed her. She didn't see them. Three Punks roaming around in blue Pontiac. Red hoodie. Dark skin with scar on face.

Thanks, Zuri.

I honestly just felt MAD reading that last part. LS is very obviously FOS in her ablity to read people considering the cold, black heart of a man she was close to, and instead of even recognizing stats as AL did that the husband is usually the person, she chose to attempt to distract LE with imaginary minority boogey men.

Shut up, LS. Just shut up. I'm tired of hearing her talk.

Every time she opens her mouth, marbles fall out. Anyone who has a hinky meter can read her like an open book.

I don't know if she is involved or not and I don't believe she has been named in anything but she is utterly and completely full of bull.

I also noticed on LS#2 that her accent seems to fall away at times. Did anyone else happen to notice that? Not accusing or anything..... Just something I thought I noticed...

My summary of LS interview #1 .....

Lots of discussion about TS and Our Mother's Home organization - LS mentioned Brittany, a resident at the home, who at one point in time stayed with Teresa. LS said TS treated B like her own daughter. LS seemed to be saying that there was not necessarily anything nefarious about the organization itself, but it would be good to check into girls like Brittany (my own thoughts in my own words). LS said TS spent a lot of time with that organization, but it primarily ended in February. LS felt it was both time consuming and draining.

Going into the new business venture with LS was a replacement for TS's time she used to spend at Our Mother's Home. TS and LS were combining their businesses and would be going on the road as well as TV performances etc. - East meets West.

When asked about who LS knew - she said she knew several family members of TS and MS. She also visited the Sievers home occasionally and mentioned both sets of kids were home schooled. She said that TS adored MS, but he drove her crazy.

When asked who might want to harm TS, LS didn't know, but did read notes she'd taken on a seance of sorts talking to deceased TS - saying that TS entered the driveway twitching, tired, heard big noise, panic, someone hit her, total shock, guys had followed her (3 young punks), blah blah blah. I found this part of the interview a little "out there". :rolleyes:

Overall, with Lenka's accent and the fact that the volume of her voice went from understandable to very hard to hear, it was a challenge to get through this interview. There was nothing earth shattering or new that we aren't aware of. At least in this interview LS had not started to disparage TS.

Did anyone listen to AW's co-worker's interview from Angelia Palazzolo and the interview from Charles Ray?
I feel it paints a pretty good picture OF AW's morals and priorities as a parent.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

First, I caution about the "language barrier"... I'm not buying that either

In #2 LS did actually use the word "risque" in describing TS and the men and the conferences. I believe she completely meant "living on the edge" and burning the candle at both ends and desiring men's attentions, etc.

In #2 LS did actually use the word "risque" in describing TS and the men and the conferences. I believe she completely meant "living on the edge" and burning the candle at both ends and desiring men's attentions, etc.

I agree that in the first part of interview #2 it sounds like LS actually meant that TS was "living on the edge" and then she discussed her "addictions" etc. - I have no doubt that is what LS meant!

There is a sharp contrast between interview #1 where LS was trying to explain TS's involvement with Our Mother's Home and their new business venture (mostly factual information) vs interview #2 which became more about LS's opinions on TS's lifestyle - at least that's the way it came across to me.

Also interesting that LS suggested they look at pregnant/recently pregnant/homeless teen mothers as a suspect, kinda insinuated the LPN lady and her husband-- basically anyone and everyone except MS.

Dang, talk about having a malfunctioning people reader

My thoughts on the "risqué" part are a bit different. Firstly I don't agree with LS's use of the word. IMO TS was starting to feel a bit unsure of her desirability fueled my some of the actions of MS. Add into that the hormonal circus of approaching menopause and a bit of depression. She was smart, beautiful and kind.....and her spouse was a useless lump that liked to flirt with other woman. I can see her putting on a nice dress, doing her hair and make-up and wanting to have a conversation with a man as intelligent as her who also appreciated her company. *runs and hides before people start blasting me*

Did anyone listen to AW's co-worker's interview from Angelia Palazzolo and the interview from Charles Ray?
I feel it paints a pretty good picture OF AW's morals and priorities as a parent.

Yep. Both interviews were very telling and interesting.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

My thoughts on the "risqué" part are a bit different. Firstly I don't agree with LS's use of the word. IMO TS was starting to feel a bit unsure of her desirability fueled my some of the actions of MS. Add into that the hormonal circus of approaching menopause and a bit of depression. She was smart, beautiful and kind.....and her spouse was a useless lump that liked to flirt with other woman. I can see her putting on a nice dress, doing her hair and make-up and wanting to have a conversation with a man as intelligent as her who also appreciated her company. *runs and hides before people start blasting me*

No. Believe me, I get it. But LS and LA both mentioned one guy and I believe thatis the guy TS actually told MS about.

So I think in the least she has a few "near misses" "coulda if she wanted to"

No. Believe me, I get it. But LS and LA both mentioned one guy and I believe thatis the guy TS actually told MS about.

So I think in the least she has a few "near misses" "coulda if she wanted to"
Oh yes, absolutely!

Not defending anyone, but I think a language barrier should also be described as a cultural barrier. What may be slang for us (USA) may be interpreted differently by someone from another country.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toomanywomenmissinginbc
Back