2016.02.26 Mark D. Sievers: ***ARREST*** GJ charged with Murder in the 1st Degree #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I sure hope the same thing. Hugs to you Susnoat- I've been thinking of you a lot.

Okay, Faga we can agree that it is not unusual for long-time friends to talk daily; HOWEVER, it's very unusual to need burner phones to do so!!! IMHO

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

To me it is really strange. There is no one I call everyday. And my hubby talks on the phone very rarely with friends. Just short calls

To me it is really strange. There is no one I call everyday. And my hubby talks on the phone very rarely with friends. Just short calls

Meh, I have a friend from college who I text with daily. I don't think it's that weird. In general. Obviously, the whole friendship between these two is just plain old not normal.

Edit: My friend and I are approximately same age as TS, MS, etc.

More unusual too that a friend would travel 1100+ miles on a hunch in order to burglarize his best friend's house. Uh,oh no, it was stated, that the burglary was staged. So he traveled 1100+ miles in order to kill his best friend's wife - his employer- while guessing she would return between dinnertime and midnight. But uh oh, he traveled the 1100+ miles to the house and arrived early in the morning just in time to guess the alarm disarmament code and still be out of the house before anyone would arrive to take care of the family pets. Uh oh, he just guessed..Uh oh..then he forgot, why he was actually at the house that early in the morning..uh oh, all that guesswork for nothing.

Uh oh..

-Nin
All I can say is that maybe Faga is trying to get local sympathy (think jury candidates). I can't let his idiotic scenerios/theories get to me; just a losing battle.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

My first impression was that it was disrespectful too. But maybe he referenced her that way intentionally? Dr. Sievers: to communicate that she was a smart woman that cared about and dedicated her life to healing others. Mrs. Sievers: to convey she was a wife, I dedicated wife to the man who had her murdered. And Teresa: to convey that she was a real, approachable human being just like the rest of us. Also Teresa the daughter, sister, friend.
Just throwing that out there as a thought I had.
Everything he says or does is with purpose. I hate to say it, but it's their job to be scumbags.
<modsnip>

I have spent a lot of time trying to find this old post of mine. I distinctly remembered copying and pasting MS's arrest record, when he was 1st officially charged with 2nd degree murder. I wanted to see if the original date of the 1st indictment was the same as the GJ's Murder 1 charge. It was not the same. It changed from Sunday May 3 (the day after the wedding) back to Thursday April 30, the same day Mark arrived in Missouri.

So I am thinking that on May 4th, the DA brought in CWW to testify for the Grand Jury. He told them that Thursday (4-30) was the day MS's planning 1st began with him.
CWW possibly/(more than likely) told the GJ that JR was the actual murderer.

We also know Taylor was in FL. Wednesday may 4th, because she gave a sit down interview with wink news. Her testimony would also confirm that JR was the actual hit man, and that CWW and MS went into a bedroom the night before the wedding and talked for a couple of hours privately.

Shomaker, who flew from Missouri, was in Fort Myers on Wednesday. She couldn’t say if she testified before jurors, or even if she was in the courtroom.
http://www.winknews.com/2016/05/05/...-describes-life-before-after-sievers-killing/

My post on 3-14-16
Charges: Sievers, Mark D

1. 2ND DEG MURDER DANGEROUS DEPRAVED WO PREMEDITATION (Principal) 782.04(2) Felony - First, Punishable by Life 05/03/2015

2. CONSPIRACY TO COMMIT 2ND DEG MURDER DANGEROUS DEPRAVED WO PREMEDITATION (Conspiracy) 782.04(2);777.04(4c) Felony - Second Degree 05/03/2015

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...-Charged-with-Murder-in-the-2nd-Degree/page52

New indictment, April 30th

1. MURDER FIRST DEGREE PREMEDITATED WITH WEAPON (Principal)
782.04(1a1);775.087(1)
Felony - Capital 04/30/2015

3. CONSPIRACY TO COMMIT 1ST DEG PREMEDITATED MURDER (Conspiracy)
782.04(1a1);777.04(4b)
Felony - First Degree 04/30/2015

http://freesearch.leeclerk.org/default.aspx

I have spent a lot of time trying to find this old post of mine. I distinctly remembered copying and pasting MS's arrest record, when he was 1st officially charged with 2nd degree murder. I wanted to see if the original date of the 1st indictment was the same as the GJ's Murder 1 charge. It was not the same. It changed from Sunday May 3 (the day after the wedding) back to Thursday April 30, the same day Mark arrived in Missouri.

So I am thinking that on May 4th, the DA brought in CWW to testify for the Grand Jury. He told them that Thursday (4-30) was the day MS's planning 1st began with him.
CWW possibly/(more than likely) told the GJ that JR was the actual murderer.

We also know Taylor was in FL. Wednesday may 4th, because she gave a sit down interview with wink news. Her testimony would also confirm that JR was the actual hit man, and that CWW and MS went into a bedroom the night before the wedding and talked for a couple of hours privately.

Shomaker, who flew from Missouri, was in Fort Myers on Wednesday. She couldn’t say if she testified before jurors, or even if she was in the courtroom.
http://www.winknews.com/2016/05/05/...-describes-life-before-after-sievers-killing/

My post on 3-14-16
Charges: Sievers, Mark D

1. 2ND DEG MURDER DANGEROUS DEPRAVED WO PREMEDITATION (Principal) 782.04(2) Felony - First, Punishable by Life 05/03/2015

2. CONSPIRACY TO COMMIT 2ND DEG MURDER DANGEROUS DEPRAVED WO PREMEDITATION (Conspiracy) 782.04(2);777.04(4c) Felony - Second Degree 05/03/2015

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...-Charged-with-Murder-in-the-2nd-Degree/page52

New indictment, April 30th

1. MURDER FIRST DEGREE PREMEDITATED WITH WEAPON (Principal)
782.04(1a1);775.087(1)
Felony - Capital 04/30/2015

3. CONSPIRACY TO COMMIT 1ST DEG PREMEDITATED MURDER (Conspiracy)
782.04(1a1);777.04(4b)
Felony - First Degree 04/30/2015

http://freesearch.leeclerk.org/default.aspx

I would really like to understand this post but it's not making sense to me. The planning and murder occurred in 2015, but MS wasn't arrested and subsequently indicted for 1st degree murder until 2016. And the 1st degree indictment came after the initial arrest, not before, but the dates shown are just the opposite. And even if the dates were making sense to me, I don't understand the significance of them. TIA

MS' next management conference is on 7-27.

07/27/2016 Case Management Conference (1:30 PM) (Judicial Officer Kyle, Bruce E)

I would really like to understand this post but it's not making sense to me. The planning and murder occurred in 2015, but MS wasn't arrested and subsequently indicted for 1st degree murder until 2016. And the 1st degree indictment came after the initial arrest, not before, but the dates shown are just the opposite. And even if the dates were making sense to me, I don't understand the significance of them. TIA

This was discussed upstream also.. the post you are referring to explain that well but let me try a different way.

Mark arrest charges, and updated grand jury charges later, reflect dates of when initiation of event charged with occurred.

AFTER CWW shared information and cut a deal and it went to Grand Jury.. The conspiracy charge added and other charges upped and were moved to the days earlier than the initial charge when he was arrested.

It has been surmised that Curtis gave them information to take to grand jury and move date to an earlier time for the 2015 planning/murder. (Moved now to days before CWW wedding)

This was discussed upstream also.. the post you are referring to explain that well but let me try a different way.

Mark arrest charges, and updated grand jury charges later, reflect dates of when initiation of event charged with occurred.

AFTER CWW shared information and cut a deal and it went to Grand Jury.. The conspiracy charge added and other charges upped and were moved to the days earlier than the initial charge when he was arrested.

It has been surmised that Curtis gave them information to take to grand jury and move date to an earlier time for the 2015 planning/murder. (Moved now to days before CWW wedding)

Thank you! I think I get it now. The dates are not the dates he was charged, but the dates that the things he is charged with occurred. No wonder I was confused. I was thinking those were the dates of his arrest and indictment, but that is not the case.

I so look forward to the very first minute of the very first day that MS and myself gets to reverse rolls when MS first makes courtroom eye contact just as CWW is sworn in to testify. Its me frowning now with MS smiling.....but the roles will be reversed with CWW's grand entry. MS facial expression should be priceless. Cheers to hoping that expression is streamed.

attachment.php

Attachments

• Smile.JPG
    Smile.JPG
    37.1 KB · Views: 410
His smile sickens me.....or I should say his very looks sicken me....cannot wait until this trial starts!!

The announcement today by the SAO confirming they are seeking the death penalty for Mark Sievers & Jimmy Rodgers tells me the SAO has LOAD of good evidence that will stick. Stuff we have probably not even dreamed of yet. They aren't seeking the DP for Mark on just the little bit we have seen and TaySho & CK's statements. They have some hard, forensic evidence. I've always felt there was PLENTY on JR - GPS, Sim card / cell phone data, Walmart surveillance tape, TaySho, etc..... But they have a lot more on Mark too of which we are not yet aware. Makes me feel particularly confident about the digital forensics, including the burner phones.

Would have loved to have been a fly on the wall when MS was told the state is seeking the DP!

I wonder if we will see a withdrawal and reappointment of council. I truly question if either of his attorneys are DP qualified.

State seeks death penalty against Sievers, Rodgers

The State Attorney's Office filed notice Wednesday that it will seek the death penalty against both Mark Sievers and Jimmy Ray Rodgers in connection with the June 2015 death of Sievers' wife, Teresa.

The attorneys for both men were officially notified by Assistant State Attorney Hamid N. Hunter.

Each defendant now has until 20 days before trial to notify of an intention to present testimony from a mental health professional citing mitigating circumstances.

http://www.abc-7.com/story/32283888/state-seeks-death-penalty-against-sievers-rodgers

How likely is the death penalty for Sievers, Rodgers?

Mark Siever's attorney Michael Mummert spoke to Fox 4 about the State of Florida's decision to seek the death penalty against his client, one of three men charged in the 2015 murder of Sievers' wife Teresa. Mummert said he wasn't surprised that prosecutors wanted to pursue the death penalty., but believes that the state has it wrong.

"There's a lot of finality with putting someone to death," Mummert said Thursday. "If they're wrong, there's no coming back from that."

[...]

"I believe in his innocence because I've seen the evidence," Mummert said.

Former prosecutor Joe D'Allesandro said that the state wouldn't seek such a final punishment unless they felt confident.

http://www.fox4now.com/news/how-likely-is-the-death-penalty-for-sievers-rodgers

The announcement today by the SAO confirming they are seeking the death penalty for Mark Sievers & Jimmy Rodgers tells me the SAO has LOAD of good evidence that will stick. Stuff we have probably not even dreamed of yet. They aren't seeking the DP for Mark on just the little bit we have seen and TaySho & CK's statements. They have some hard, forensic evidence. I've always felt there was PLENTY on JR - GPS, Sim card / cell phone data, Walmart surveillance tape, TaySho, etc..... But they have a lot more on Mark too of which we are not yet aware. Makes me feel particularly confident about the digital forensics, including the burner phones.

I can't wait to find out what else they have. I'm equally heartbroken for TS, her daughters & loved ones who have to sit through a trial and see/hear all of those details. MS is such a sick, twisted man. (IMO)

Mark Siever's attorney Michael Mummert spoke to Fox 4 about the State of Florida's decision to seek the death penalty against his client, one of three men charged in the 2015 murder of Sievers' wife Teresa. Mummert said he wasn't surprised that prosecutors wanted to pursue the death penalty., but believes that the state has it wrong.

"There's a lot of finality with putting someone to death," Mummert said Thursday. "If they're wrong, there's no coming back from that."

[...]

"I believe in his innocence because I've seen the evidence," Mummert said.

Former prosecutor Joe D'Allesandro said that the state wouldn't seek such a final punishment unless they felt confident.

Mummert saw the evidence and the state got it wrong. So Mummert has read through all the 50,000 plus pages already....JR's attorney said that was a lot to get through. I do not believe Mummert has even started reading and digesting all the written evidence and statements....bet he is going on what MS 'feeds' him.

By the way....was Mummert ever approved as the paid defense attorney for MS, paid for by the state? What happened to MS indigent status? And is there a website that saids how much private attorneys get paid by the state to represent clients such as MS? I have not found it yet.

Thanks...until tomorrow

Mark Siever's attorney Michael Mummert spoke to Fox 4 about the State of Florida's decision to seek the death penalty against his client, one of three men charged in the 2015 murder of Sievers' wife Teresa.

Yeah well.... arranging for your wife's brutal murder is a lot of finality&#8203;. Oh... and Teresa's not coming back from that.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper
Back