2016.02.26 Mark D. Sievers: Charged with Murder in the 2nd Degree

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jumping off the posts regarding mental disorders.
Without looking on the Internet, books, family, etc. To all, what is a schizophrenic? Please be honest.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Without looking on the Internet, books, family, etc. To all, what is a schizophrenic? Please be honest.

Schizophrenia is basically a person who can express an average mental personality at one moment and then will express a 51/50 mental personality seconds or minutes or hours later.

They are the calm before the storm that heads back to the calm after the storm while their mind is preparing to initiate another storm before the next calm.

Jmo.

Schizophrenia is basically a person who can express an average mental personality at one moment and then will express a 51/50 mental personality seconds or minutes or hours later.

They are the calm before the storm that heads back to the calm after the storm while their mind is preparing to initiate another storm before the next calm.

Jmo.
Thanks, DM. But, that's not correct.

He wants out for $250K?!!!! Seriously? A reduction from over $4 million to $250K?

The arrogance of this disgusting little man is so overwhelming, I get angry just reading his name in print.

[emoji35] [emoji35] [emoji35]

I think that Mark forgot that Curtis has rolled over on him. I also think Mark forgot that Curtis is a former computer geek that keeps all codes and information stored by habit.

So Mark nor his new lawyers may not understand that Curtis has already given the proof of the detrimental information needed and the judge has been privy to certain things before the next doc dump pertaining to Mark.

So in all honesty. Mark is simply forgetting that Curtis may have still been smarter than him on a different level.

Even if Curtis was broke and living in MO while Mark thought he was the president of the universe.

Also. Imo. Mark may have slept with some of Curtis special women in the past. And Curtis never forgot how hurt he was. So Curtis may have made sure to keep all incriminating evidence against Mark for just in case purposes.

Especially since he mentioned Mark to dozens of people even before going on the trip for the kill.

So either Curtis was dumb. Or just like Shoemaker; He is not that mad since Mr. BIG shot will now be down to our level. Idk.

Thanks NIN. If they both make an appearance it looks like "same time, same place" due to having the same case #. Bet there's a cat fight in Wardrobe over who gets to wear what. Could be bad for JR since MS may have lost access to the cell block manicurist.
Yeah, really. Grind those suckers down to being non-neanderthal.

Thanks, DM. But, that's not correct.

Lol. And thank you too.

But why is It not correct?

A schizophrenic has multiple personalities at any given time.

They usually can't hold basic coherent thoughts for a long period of time without medicine. Jmo.

Anyways. Nothing but love.

No arguments here. Especially since I simply jumped in without reviewing how the actual conversation got started.

Sorry my friend.

hi all....I have been reading here since the beginning. I had a good laugh this morning reading about MS new lawyers. They were opposing counsel in my divorce. Let's just say MS better hope they are better at criminal law than family law.

'"This is one of the few cases that I've seen that's already been tried in the press," said Antonio Faga. "We're here to help him, give him his day in court. He is presumed innocent."'

'"It makes one consider whether a change of venue is in order or not," Faga said. "We're preparing to evaluate how much air time this has received and how damaging it has been in terms of finding a jury."'

'"It's obviously a concern when an alleged co-conspirator has decided he's going to turn state's evidence," Faga said. "What exactly he's said and how that hurts Mr. Sievers, I can't tell you today."'

http://www.nbc-2.com/story/31599722...nse-has-naples-firm-in-high-gear#.Vvx0vZUVESk
They can move the trial to *Timbuktu and Mark Sievers will still be found GUILTY.
It doesn't take a genius to read/hear the evidence and come up with anything other than Mark's OWN devious plan to have his wife murdered while he was conveniently in Connecticut with HER family! Just the thought of him makes my skin crawl.
How he could drive TS to the airport with the kids, knowing this would be the last time these precious little girls would ever see their mother again is nothing short of EVIL.

*Timbuktu
also spelled as Timbuctoo and Timbuktoo, Timbucktwo:
A city in the West African nation of Mali.

I think that Mark forgot that Curtis has rolled over on him. I also think Mark forgot that Curtis is a former computer geek that keeps all codes and information stored by habit.

So Mark nor his new lawyers may not understand that Curtis has already given the proof of the detrimental information needed and the judge has been privy to certain things before the next doc dump pertaining to Mark.

So in all honesty. Mark is simply forgetting that Curtis may have still been smarter than him on a different level.

Even if Curtis was broke and living in MO while Mark thought he was the president of the universe.

Also. Imo. Mark may have slept with some of Curtis special women in the past. And Curtis never forgot how hurt he was. So Curtis may have made sure to keep all incriminating evidence against Mark for just in case purposes.

Especially since he mentioned Mark to dozens of people even before going on the trip for the kill.

So either Curtis was dumb. Or just like Shoemaker; He is not that mad since Mr. BIG shot will now be down to our level. Idk.

BBM: It will be interesting to learn what was in CWW's storage facility. LE took computers/VHS tapes, etc. I've always found that storage unit interesting simply because CWW made sure that bill was paid every month, much like MS made sure the life insurance dues were paid every month, despite being in financial perils in other areas of BOTH of their lives.

hi all....I have been reading here since the beginning. I had a good laugh this morning reading about MS new lawyers. They were opposing counsel in my divorce. Let's just say MS better hope they are better at criminal law than family law.

This post just made my morning.

Schizophrenia causes someone to confuse reality with a warped sense of reality. I do not think they really have a different personality, but they interpret reality differently. They believe things that are not true and become paranoid.

From personal experience of knowing schizophrenics, I'd agree with cocomod. I'd rather describe their perception of reality being skewed. They actually hear, see and interpret things differently. It's an organic brain issue.

He's a man with no morals.

I checked out the court case info and he was served! I'm also assuming his attorney was the one to file the suggestion of death response.

When counsel files a suggestion of death, opposing counsel should (a) contact opposing counsel for information regarding the date and place of death, and such information as opposing counsel may have regarding whether an estate has been opened, or (b) propound discovery directed at obtaining the same information, or (c) both. Generally, if the decedent’s estate has been opened, then the personal representative should be substituted in place of the decedent; however, if no estate has been opened, then another appropriate representative, such as a guardian ad litem, will need to be substituted. Failure to substitute the proper representative or guardian nullifies subsequent proceedings.

Events & Orders of the Court
OTHER EVENTS AND HEARINGS
03/21/2016 Civil Cover Sheet
03/21/2016 Petition
03/21/2016 Uniform Child Custody Affidavit
03/21/2016 Notice of Related Cases
03/21/2016 Summons Submitted for Issuance - New Case
issued
03/22/2016
Summons (20 day) Issued
Sievers, Mark Unserved
03/29/2016 Return of Service on Summons Served
03/29/2016 Suggestion of Death
w/Notice of Filing

Who died??

I mean, isn't anyone else worried about this? The only parties to the child custody petition as far as I know are TS's mom and Mark Sievers. So unless TS's mom's attorney for some reason included TS herself as a defendant, either TS's mom or Mark Sievers is supposedly dead, and we know it's not Mark....

I'm hoping for attorney error myself. :(

Schizophrenia causes someone to confuse reality with a warped sense of reality. I do not think they really have a different personality, but they interpret reality differently. They believe things that are not true and become paranoid.
Exactly. They hear voices and sometimes have feelings of grandeur. Definitely paranoia.
It's probably one of the worst mental illness you can have.

I mean, isn't anyone else worried about this? The only parties to the child custody petition as far as I know are TS's mom and Mark Sievers. So unless TS's mom's attorney for some reason included TS herself as a defendant, either TS's mom or Mark Sievers is supposedly dead, and we know it's not Mark....

I'm hoping for attorney error myself. :(

AZlaw ~ I was/am completely concerned, especially now!
I was going to ask you yesterday what that term meant.
I have never seen or heard that term used before, and
just figured it had something to do with TS.
Here is what is on Mary Ann Groves court filing
Case No. 16-DR-001179

Groves, Mary Ann Petitioner vs Sievers, Mark Respondent

03/21/2016 Petition

issued

03/22/2016 Summons (20 day) Issued
Sievers, Mark......Served 03/23/2016
.........................Response Due 04/12/2016
.........................Returned 03/29/2016

w/Notice of Filing

It confused me yesterday and even more so NOW today.

Just heard.... so now MS most current attny is not representing him! Who dropped who? Is MS causing his bouts of No Representation to delay a trial date? Which isn't set at this point due to The Process.

Just heard.... so now MS most current attny is not representing him! Who dropped who? Is MS causing his bouts of No Representation to delay a trial date? Which isn't set at this point due to The Process.

Are you talking about Faga? Where'd you hear this?

AZlaw ~ I was/am completely concerned, especially now!
I was going to ask you yesterday what that term meant.
I have never seen or heard that term used before, and
just figured it had something to do with TS.
Here is what is on Mary Ann Groves court filing
Case No. 16-DR-001179

Groves, Mary Ann Petitioner vs Sievers, Mark Respondent

03/21/2016 Petition

issued

03/22/2016 Summons (20 day) Issued
Sievers, Mark......Served 03/23/2016
.........................Response Due 04/12/2016
.........................Returned 03/29/2016

w/Notice of Filing

It confused me yesterday and even more so NOW today.

I am baffled, can anyone explain....MS was served with custody papers, he or his lawyers responded and returned a response...but what is the 'death' part?

I am hoping AZ can weigh in on this Suggestion of Death Business. I only know when and why I have filed such a document and it does not really fit with this scenario so I am curious for her answer too.

Have you guys asked in the Q & A as attorney thread? That is where she is most likely to see it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member