2016.03.01 Discovery Documents - Batch # 5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Do we have the tutors interview? Anyone know who the tutor was or how long she had been the girls tutor?

From CK's interview we now know the girls had been enrolled in school because 'he would yank them out at the slightest thing'- how many times did she say he was radical? That was heavy.

I wondered if the choice to not vaccinate then was MS and not TS. This scenario makes more sense to my mind now if true.

After reading CK and others interviews, all I can think is how lucky I am not to have a DH like MS. IMOO

Some things that have puzzled me:

Why JRR involvement by CWW? Was it because CWW was older, fat and not fit? Did CWW want to make JRR the fall guy?

Why the hammer which has more chance of DNA transfer than a gun? Wouldn't CWW have been able to act alone if the weapon of choice was a gun?

IMO the hammer was more personal as it involved direct physical contact. The brutality of a hammer and the extent of injuries inflicted depicts a very dangerous person IMO. So was it JRR? No conscience?

Yes, That question/inference is one of the points I remember the most from the entire interview. And I wondered why (still do) the WS crew had not mentioned it after listening and/or reading the docs. It was such an ewwww moment for me when I heard it but also something that had repeatedly occurred to me as a distinct possibility as I've followed this case. Question from LE was (paraphrased): Did you know or are you aware if CWW and MS had more than just a friendship? IMO they definitely did. LE seemed to imply the same with his words. (conversation toward very end of interview)
I think I may have an answer for this but don't have the time now to find it. I started to post my comment when I read it a couple of days ago but guess I forgot. Let me see if my poor memory can give you the basics of what I MAYBE remember. The detectives received info (from where I dont recall but maybe MS phone, I will see if I can locate it later) (no, maybe it was the detectives stating to CK when interviewing CK that they new MS and TS had swapped with both men and women)that MS and TS had been active in swapping with men and women. It occurred to me at that time MS had said TS could be with women only and he also stated something to the effect of "No, TS didnt have a male lover I was enough" or something to that effect. I instantly thought, well...if they have been swinging with both men and women and TS was allowed women only that leaves MS doing the sword fighting. Then I started to wonder if the detectives were also trying to determine if possibly there had been any intimacy between TS/CWW or maybe a MS/TS/CWW menage'

I think it must be some sort of wee glitch then Maxine2U. Mine are 'normal' but didn't want to mess about as it's the butt of some (good natured) sarky banter. My dates/stats are fine. Over the past year or two though, when friends have updated relationship stats, it reads as if they're just married, child born 'n all that jazz. Then the wit flows.

You know I do have an old friend, who got married oh probably 25 years ago and is still married to the same guy. He just joined FB and changed his relationship status to "married." So it looks like he just got married. And my friend posted something like "Oh who's the lucky gal?" under it and I remember laughing... But that happens when you change your status, not when you post a life event, so I'm wondering if it's a typo or if they really did not get married until 2012? I know you can look up things like that on county records or something, I'll have to investigate. It doesn't really matter, but...

I know I'm probably opening up a discussion I'd rather not open, but I have to admit that, after listening to CK, I'm questioning a lot of what Lenka said about Teresa in her interviews. Wondering where she got her information. She was very vague on details about allegations of Teresa's "risqué" behavior and made comments like I just knew and Teresa knew that I knew. So apparently these weren't things that Teresa divulged. I put no stock in Lenka's claims of intuition. So now I'm wondering if it was all stuff that Mark told her -- more of his gaslighting. I realize some of you probably think it was more nefarious and that Lenka was deliberately trying to paint an ugly picture of TS because you suspect she's involved with Mark. I'm not ready to go there yet. Still giving her the benefit of the doubt but considering all possibilities.

Scout, I like your post! In my head I've always thought and this is :moo: that if LS sounds like she is painting a false picture of TS, it's because MS has been in her ear. And I think just as a friend. I think LS cared about TS. I think MS had a lot of people completely fooled. Well, obviously, he had to have.

Another instance of MS keeping the girls away from everyone else, including family. That would have been the natural time for all to spend together :( He robbed the girls of even that comfort. Didn't the family question it, I wonder?

So according to CK, MS just had to meet up with MiP at 2:00PM to discuss her schooling. He takes longer than 2-4 hours, ditches his family, and friends in town for support? Am I hearing correctly?
Felicity and creepingskills,
I am now even questioning that MS really went to talk MiP at all.
The man SOB was gone for at least 6 hours. Here he has a friend and family members that have that spent their own damn money to fly down to comfort him, and he's got to leave at 2pm? (can't be late)
Even his own reason "he came up with" to leave makes absolutely no sense. Many of us here know manipulators when we see them. IMO he definitely had other plans. He might have even used his cellphone to pretend call MiP and said she had to cancel, to cover his track with his daughters. This is all my own thinking, my opinion. Since they were already out, he might have said well girls it's been a rough day, how about we just get out of here for awhile and go to _____ fill in the blank. :dunno:

Maybe to Orlando/ maybe somewhere else...but after all he hadn't had his dose of sex for the day, that he has to have/needs according to interview.

I'm not buying this story until I hear from MiP myself.

EYA ~ He has controlled those little girls for so long that if he told them not to mention where they were, they definitely wouldn't
MOO
ETA # 2 ~ I could have shown CK said it was raining?
Beach day in the rain? maybe it had already cleared up.

Also, the sitter was supposed to watch the girls on July 2nd. She met the Sievers thru M and MiP. IIRC, She spoke about MiP going/moving? to Indiana. I didn't understand this part. The sitter used to work for the P's and met the S's at Thanksgiving if I have this right.
Zuri, I know it's confusing to all of us too.
MiP moved to Indiana to attend University Maurer School of Law.
She moved there in late June after renewing her vows with
Dr. M Petrites the 2nd of May. :thinking: :dunno:

Scout, I like your post! In my head I've always thought and this is :moo: that if LS sounds like she is painting a false picture of TS, it's because MS has been in her ear. And I think just as a friend. I think LS cared about TS. I think MS had a lot of people completely fooled. Well, obviously, he had to have.

Thanks, Maxine. Good to know someone is thinking along the same lines.

The man SOB was gone for at least 6 hours. Here he has a friend and family members that have that spent their own damn money to fly down to comfort him, and he's got to leave at 2pm? (can't be late)
Even his own reason "he came up with" to leave makes absolutely no sense. Many of us here know manipulators when we see them. IMO he definitely had other plans. He might have even used his cellphone to pretend call MiP and said she had to cancel, to cover his track with his daughters. This is all my own thinking, my opinion. Since they were already out, he might have said well girls it's been a rough day, how about we just get out of here for awhile and go to _____ fill in the blank. :dunno:

Maybe to Orlando/ maybe somewhere else...but after all he hadn't had his dose of sex for the day, that he has to have/needs according to interview.

EYA ~ He has controlled those little girls for so long that if he told them not to mention where they were, they definitely wouldn't
MOO

~snipped~

Very good points. Thanks for this post.

Some things that have puzzled me:

Why JRR involvement by CWW? Was it because CWW was older, fat and not fit? Did CWW want to make JRR the fall guy?

Why the hammer which has more chance of DNA transfer than a gun? Wouldn't CWW have been able to act alone if the weapon of choice was a gun?

IMO the hammer was more personal as it involved direct physical contact. The brutality of a hammer and the extent of injuries inflicted depicts a very dangerous person IMO. So was it JRR? No conscience?

CWW has fibromyalgia and is on disability for it. Could be he was having chronic muscle pain and just didn't have the energy to drive there, kill her and then drive back.

MOO

Zuri, I know it's confusing to all of us too.
MiP moved to Indiana to attend University Maurer School of Law.
She moved there in late June after renewing her vows with
Dr. M Petrites the 2nd of May. :thinking: :dunno:

It's quite obvious MS had an unhealthy sex addiction. Why would he grieve for his wife if he wanted her dead. He needed an outlet that day and took off for one of his sex binged afternoons . He might think his actions are less obvious but when some one has a huge ego, they can't see it but others can.

Still missing some key interviews and I really would have liked to see the tutor's.

I've been thinking about that day they went to the beach. CK arrived at BS's house, I think it was around 1:00. She had to wait outside because they were having a family meeting inside in which they were telling the girls their Mom had been killed. There are some bad people in this world that do bad things. Then, the girls are off to the beach for sun and laughter at 2:00? I guess some people might think it's a good idea, but I wonder if Teresa's family did. Family could've been with the girls.

It sounds better to go to the beach as if he was thinking of the girls, but I suspect he had another agenda in who he talked to there or did in that time period. Plus he escaped that crowd at BS's that expected him to stay in somewhat of a grieving role when he had alibis and damage control to think about.

Agree. Lol. 6hrs of Curtis telling him how much he told people before the trip plus bringing JR along for the ride plus JR wife now knows plus Angie was mad and let 20 people know how I went to Florida that weekend at your request plus I still need to get paid regardless of how I screwed things up. Blah blah blah.

Lol. No wonder it took 6hrs at the beach and Mark started tossing computers the next day or so. Lol.

Agree. Lol. 6hrs of Curtis telling him how much he told people before the trip plus bringing JR along for the ride plus JR wife now knows plus Angie was mad and let 20 people know how I went to Florida that weekend at your request plus I still need to get paid regardless of how I screwed things up. Blah blah blah.

Lol. No wonder it took 6hrs at the beach and Mark started tossing computers the next day or so. Lol.

This scenario is what makes most sense to me too. The girls were in or near the water, they could talk. Wonder if AW was in on this convo? And MiP was simply the excuse.

I find it interesting that CK never mentions meeting MiP at the funeral. I would want to meet this MiP- if it were me.

Anyone know if MiP was at the funeral the very next day- sunkissed- after meeting Mark supposedly the day before?

I have read where MS returned from the beach with a sunburn. What about the girls? I think I saw something about their swimsuits but were they sunburned too?

I find it interesting that CK never mentions meeting MiP at the funeral. I would want to meet this MiP- if it were me.

Anyone know if MiP was at the funeral the very next day- sunkissed- after meeting Mark supposedly the day before?

Great post!! Unless she used SPF 7,000 - she would have been "sunkissed" at minimum. Our average temps in July are in the mid 90's. :blushing1:

I would love to see MiP's interview to see if this has any truth to it. He was sunburnt so I believe he went to the beach but with whom? Jmo

I agree, but he could have also gotten sunburnt just being in a swimming pool. Like at a hotel, or good friend's cough cough

The layed out swim suits mentioned by CK was from the pool party. So she figured that they did actually go swimming in the pool that night after Teresa's mom told Mark that she will not be going to that house. Especially with it still looking like the crime scene techs had just left.

Has anybody caught the connection to MS and missing Bolin in the testimony from SH , bates 30168 and 69? Sounds like MS was deep into the Bolin matter! He was confronted about his affair with one of the brothers wife, <modsnip>? Maybe one of our insiders can help with this?

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lbmeadows98
Back