2016.05.17 Batch 6 Discovery Docs ***GRAPHIC Content***

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I have a question to Beach.

Hey Beach. Is this doc dump from the Cww case. Or is it a new one in regards to the ms case?

Thanks in advance.

In looking in the Bates file 37130-37193 specifically Bates 37138 it shows incoming/outgoing calls to/from MS cell. June 28-July1. Surprisingly it only shows 1 outgoing call in the p.m for day of Jun 29 and it is to TS cell with of course no answer.
MS has a lot of incoming calls, most he didn't answer that we can assume are condolence calls. The only extended calls were initiated by MS on 7/1/15 at 1:15 a.m. with MS probably leaving a voicemail since call was 5 seconds connected. The recipient of that call (LT) called MS back 33 seconds after MS had called. LT and MS talked for 20:15 minutes. Must have been disconnected then LT called MS back in just seconds then talking an additional 38.:39 minutes ending what appears to be the single lengthy (59 min conversation) phone correspondance for MS
LT is a college friend of MS who used to work with CWW.
http://www.naplesnews.com/news/crim...killing-happened-ep-1249788036-336277171.html
In my humble opinion, I am guessing MS knew LE would be monitoring his calls and used LT and probably assumed LE would ask LT what was discussed in this call
*** this makes no sense to me now on second look. MS cell records indicate only 1 call on June 29. This is the morning TS didnt show up for work. He said he had tried to reach TS on her phone (maybe it was a text). But if everyone was looking for TS 9:00am.ish you know MS had to be making/receiving calls to her office and with BS and MP to go do a wellness check. Why it is only showing one call?

I'm not sure if it's okay to write her name, but this is Barb the realtor. Last name is the second name from the left. She is sometimes listed with second name and third name.
Thank you!

Agree. Mark had to give Cww the address and Cww had to put it in the gps to get to the house.
So it seems like Cww didn't know how to get to their house or business. Jmo.
Exactly!!! :yes:

There was a text from Teresa where she mentioned how Wayne liked his coffee back in 2014. I think she had met him or perhaps knew he was dropping by the house when she wasn't home.

Agree. Mark had to give Cww the address and Cww had to put it in the gps to get to the house.
So it seems like Cww didn't know how to get to their house or business. Jmo.
Maybe CWW didnt know specific Jarvis address but records indicate CWW was in Bonita Springs for 6 days 4/24/14 - 4/29/14 and spent nights on Jarvis. I am assuming CWW flew into FL and MS shuttled CWW around without CWW ever having the need to know specific address or maybe CWW just never noted or recorded the address

In all honesty. If a prosecutor mentions any salacious details to a jury.

They will lose this case.

I truly feel that the murder evidence and motives would be better to convict.

But I truly think that any pleasures in 2014; Shouldn'thave any thing to do with the murder in june 2015. Jmo

Are we allowed to sleuth the ppl mentioned in the documents? I'm asking about the realtor specifically.

A couple of things I've noted...I'm not doing so well at keeping my mouth shut or fingers still, am I? lol I guess I will try to keep it as non-emotional/personal as possible - the facts, ma'am, just the facts..lol

1. I can just see the media calling every listed number in these files to speak with anyone that ever even said "hello" to MS or TS.

2. Dates at the beginning of Bates # 37130 are way off ...like time travel off. Maybe that's my inability to read, but it sure looks like the dates were screwed up. Thoughts? Comments?

I think that is just all the birthday calendar entries of various acquaintances. So the dates are for their dates of birth. month day year. That is how I am reading that range.

Are we allowed to sleuth the ppl mentioned in the documents? I'm asking about the realtor specifically.

No. The fact that people are named in MS calendar entries is not enough to warrant sleuthing any of them.

Just because MS made entries about X or Y or Z, does not mean the info in the entries are factual or open those individuals up to sleuthing.

MS also makes numerous entries about his alleged endless orgasms or his prowess in the bedroom. Do you feel they are accurate? I don't.

On Bates 36933, calendar entry 112, 5/15/14 at 1:00 a.m. someone named "me" is "assisting Wayne" with sex. That would seem to be Mark. On Bates 36933 there is an entry for 6:30 a.m. about the ABIHM boards. According to this document (http://www.abihm.org/pdf/ABIHM-and-ABoIM-FAQs.pdf) the last paragraph (page 2) states that there was a ABIHM exam in May of 2014. According to Teresa's website, she was certified with ABIHM (Academy of Integrative Health and Medicine). So it looks like on 5/15/14 Teresa had a board exam for either certification or maintenance of her credentials/not likely to be up at 1:00 a.m. having sex before an early morning exam, particularly if it was out of town (still confirming where it was).

In my mind, there was only one person having sex with Wayne or fantasizing about having sex with Wayne - and it was his 30 year BFF Mark who kept copious notes about sex-capades. Then the BFF could access/download the notes in his role of "computer" guru.

I think that is just all the birthday calendar entries of various acquaintances. So the dates are for their dates of birth. month day year. That is how I am reading that range.
Agreed. All the strange years jumping all around indicate they are birth years. It appears MS starting using the cell calendar option just a little in 2011 with a few one line entries ...but his intricate detail record keeping was a couple of yrs later

On Bates 36933, calendar entry 112, 5/15/14 at 1:00 a.m. someone named "me" is "assisting Wayne" with sex. That would seem to be Mark. On Bates 36933 there is an entry for 6:30 a.m. about the ABIHM boards. According to this document (http://www.abihm.org/pdf/ABIHM-and-ABoIM-FAQs.pdf) the last paragraph (page 2) states that there was a ABIHM exam in May of 2014. According to Teresa's website, she was certified with ABIHM (Academy of Integrative Health and Medicine). So it looks like on 5/15/14 Teresa had a board exam for either certification or maintenance of her credentials/not likely to be up at 1:00 a.m. having sex before an early morning exam, particularly if it was out of town (still confirming where it was).

In my mind, there was only one person having sex with Wayne or fantasizing about having sex with Wayne - and it was his 30 year BFF Mark who kept copious notes about sex-capades. So that the BFF could access/download in his role of "computer" guru.

Keep in mind, CWW was the prime suspect in the murder of a man in Missouri whose wife divorced him when she found out about his homosexuality per the police documents in that case. Perhaps MS fell into that age old category of swinging both ways but attempting to hide his preference for men by becoming the most prolific lover (? or not) with women. This is my opinion of course.

It INFURIATES me to read Teresa worrying about Wayne having something to eat/ the right creamer for his coffee. The man who would later savagely murder her in cold blood. :maddening:

Previously it helped a lot by people sharing screenshots with links attached.

Are we allowed to do that now? There were a lot of screenshots on during the hearing so I was thinking it might be ok still.

I find screenshots very helpful.

ETA.. I'm referring to screen shots of the documents that were released not anything else

I am nowhere near up to speed on this case, but this entry was disturbing:

"8/22/2013 11:32:26 AWI(UTC-5), mdsievere@hotmail.com (Mark & Teresa Sievers)

j**** first asked if Miss Rosemary can hear me then she said, (whispered to me that) "mommys boobies were swollen this morning when

she saw u naked", very cute!!

Delivered: 8/22/2013 11:32:26 AM(UTC-5)"

Ummmmm...WHAT?!?!

It appears both MS/TS both were initiating loving expressions up to approx 90 days prior to her murder that seemed sincere. I see instances where each one acknowledges their regret in some of their actions and they apologize to the other. Is there something we are missing here that happened inFeb or March or April 2015 that abruptly made MS start making cruel plans? Or do we continue with TS ready to move on w career and her kids and MS felt divorce was imminent and wanted insurance money and kids?

Ummmmm...WHAT?!?!
(in response to post #93 by Cannonball3804)

I take it that MS thought it cute that his daughter recognized signs of arousal in her mother. I don't recall whether J**** is the younger or older daughter, but as this happened nearly two years before the murder, she would have been either 7 or 9 years old (approx.).

Maybe CWW didnt know specific Jarvis address but records indicate CWW was in Bonita Springs for 6 days 4/24/14 - 4/29/14 and spent nights on Jarvis. I am assuming CWW flew into FL and MS shuttled CWW around without CWW ever having the need to know specific address or maybe CWW just never noted or recorded the address

I still have to use a GPS to travel to a friend's house in Tampa, and I've been there many times.

No. The fact that people are named in MS calendar entries is not enough to warrant sleuthing any of them.

Just because MS made entries about X or Y or Z, does not mean the info in the entries are factual or open those individuals up to sleuthing.

MS also makes numerous entries about his alleged endless orgasms or his prowess in the bedroom. Do you feel they are accurate? I don't.

I was refering to the text messages

Fellow Peeps, IIRC, didn't AW say something about how much CWW disliked TS? Does anybody else remember that comment?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Crimecat8
Back