25 October 2011 Main Stream Media coverage of Baby Lisa

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
BBM

No, but that witness does tell us that he picked out the man the media has been showing the pictures of. So, he's seen Jersey's picture. And he knew Jersey was someone of interest in this case. It's not like he'd never seen the guy's face before and picked the man out of a lineup cold, you know?

Don't get me wrong, I'm not discounting the witness who says he saw the man with the baby...I'm really just pondering whether or not his sighting is reliable.

I honestly don't know. :waitasec:

Yes. Like I said in a previous post; it's a variety on mass hysteria. Jersey was presented in the media before as the "weirdo" so motorcyclist might have picked it up from there.

All my opinion :twocents:

What we know is that this motorcycle guy did not even contact LE for about a week. I am having a hard time believing this story as it is.

Yes. Like I said in a previous post; it's a variety on mass hysteria. Jersey was presented in the media before as the "weirdo" so motorcyclist might have picked it up from there.

I agree.

I also think it would be very easy for LE to either rule Jersey out, or begin to look at him in earnest. This "kidnapper" broke in through a window and then put the screen back in the window. He switched on many lights in the house. If Jersey's fingerprints show up in that house, okay...we have something solid to go on. If not...meh. (IMO)

I agree.

I also think it would be very easy for LE to either rule Jersey out, or begin to look at him in earnest. This "kidnapper" broke in through a window and then put the screen back in the window. He switched on many lights in the house. If Jersey's fingerprints show up in that house, okay...we have something solid to go on. If not...meh. (IMO)

That's a "funny" thing though, right. We've heard nothing about fingerprints or traces this mysterious abductor who takes babies and phones left behind. If there were I think we would've heard it or seen an arrest.

And from what we've heard of Jersey, he doesn't seem like the criminal mastermind baby stealer.

Taken from the closed thread.

Respectfully snipped and BBM.

Momtective, this is not directed at you but since you bring up innocence, I'm jumping off your post. I don't agree with you but I do respect your opinion. :)

Anyway, jumping on the word innocence. As we stand now, DB has not been proven guilty in a court of law. That doesn't make her innocent but it also doesn't make her guilty.

Now when I think of innocence, I think of Lisa. An innocent harmless baby who deserved to be protected.

That night she was not. Her mother admitted she was drunk. That's negligent. Sure it doesn't make DB a murderer but it does show she was irresponsible. There is no excuse for willingly getting drunk, for willingly choosing adult time with three kids in the home, one of which was sick.

I can look past a lot. I can ignore the cavader dog hit, even though I don't doubt it. I can consider LE has played too much hardball and maybe has tunnel vision. I don't believe that either but it's not out of the realm of possibility. I can get past the numerous times the time line has changed, blaming it on faulty media reporting even though most of it comes straight from DB, JI and their lawyers.

But what I can't get past is that by her own admission, a woman admits to being drunk when being the sole care giver for three children that night, at that moment. It's wrong and I think she deserves scrutiny for it and I see people overlooking or excusing it and it bugs me.

And if DB is lying and wasn't drunk perhaps something more sinister happened. No one lies about that and risks scutiny if there isn't a worse truth that needs to be covered up. Unless you need a defense strategy.

Lisa is truly the only innocent one here. It may not be the kind of innocent based on the law but then in my eyes DB wouldn't be innocent by law either for risking her children's safety by choosing "me time" when she was the one responsible for them that night.

Anyway, back on topic (sorry mods) I see "Jersey" is back. Maybe his other alias is "White Blob"

Great post. It's troubling to see how this woman has basically been thrown in jail already by many with very little evidence. I don't know know if the mother is responsible or not, but I do know that it feels wrong to go accusing people of heinous acts with very little to go by. This 'point fingers first and ask questions later' seems to infect our society and it shouldn't be that way. Maybe everyone really is jaded by the FCA case. I wasn't on this forum before then so I can't say whether the general consensus was always 'lean innocent' until something pretty damning came out but that doesn't seem to be the way it is now.

Everyone is entitled to their opinion and no one can tell anyone how to think. I just feel that for me, I need to see a whole lot more before I say 'she did it'.

Mark Furman said DB is the suspect. First time I have ever heard that.

I think what the reporter on FOX needs to say is that the people walking around with a "baby" all had different descriptions per the witnesses.

Great post. It's troubling to see how this woman has basically been thrown in jail already by many with very little evidence. I don't know know if the mother is responsible or not, but I do know that it feels wrong to go accusing people of heinous acts with very little to go by. This 'point fingers first and ask questions later' seems to infect our society and it shouldn't be that way. Maybe everyone really is jaded by the FCA case. I wasn't on this forum before then so I can't say whether the general consensus was always 'lean innocent' until something pretty damning came out but that doesn't seem to be the way it is now.

Everyone is entitled to their opinion and no one can tell anyone how to think. I just feel that for me, I need to see a whole lot more before I say 'she did it'.

While I do think she has something to do with it and certainly hold her responsible for being drunk, it's a good thing there are laws to protect her rights. If the time comes where there is evidence to convict her than that's what will happen. Until then, I do believe we can be critical but there's no need for pitchforks.

GMA covering Baby Lisa right now. The older witness to the man carrying a baby picked "Jersey" out of a photo lineup.

I still want to know where the heck "Jersey's" girlfriend is.

What did I miss about Jersey's GF? TIA!

Mark Furman on FOX now.. Just love him..

Yep. Straight forward, no hyperbole.
Makes me continue to get the heeby jebbies that each day a new "twist" and deflection from the parents through their lawyers and PI.

for those who cannot watch the video:
SB has not seen his son in two years
he is in the reserves
he says DB was a good mom
DB's mom died in her sleep when DB was 15
DB always wanted a girl and named Baby Lisa after her own mother
SB and DB are not divorced because they do not have the money

I kind of find not being able to afford a divorce as odd! He was deployed to iraq making extra tax free bucks. I would assume the divorce wouldnt be contested. :waitasec: moo wonder how fast he might seek one now? jmo

Let's just take a second and review, shall we?

1. First night JI had ever worked an overnight shift. First night mother leaves the window open when she goes to bed.

2. Mother, by her own admission, was drunk while entrusted with the sole responsibility of 2 young boys and a sick infant.

3. No signs of forced entry into the residence.

4. 2 dogs outside, and close to the house, that no one heard bark, including the mother and her neighbors.

5. Father tells 2 different versions of what he did upon returning home that morning.

6. Mother changes her timeline several times.

7. Cadaver dog hits on a location in the parents bedroom.

So...imo, those of us who have serious doubts about this intruder story, aren't just pulling those doubts out of thin air. There are legitimate REASONS why some of us are looking at these parents.

All just MOO, of course.

What did I miss about Jersey's GF? TIA!

I dont ever remember hearing anything about his GF other than they broke up a while back. I am sure LE checked all of that out though. If my memory serves me correctly ( sometimes it doesnt) that is the reason why he was homeless, right ??

I kind of find not being able to afford a divorce as odd! He was deployed to iraq making extra tax free bucks. I would assume the divorce wouldnt be contested. :waitasec: moo wonder how fast he might seek one now? jmo

Divorces (and divorce lawyers) aren't cheap. Especially when there is a child involved, contested or not. Spent upwards of over 2000 on mine and it wasn't overly contested.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sassy Sleuth