26 August 2013 hearing

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
HLN was just now saying there would be cameras there!

ETA: I sure hope I heard that right!

They also said that they would be rapidly turning around taped video, which sounds like no live feed from the courtroom. :(

Hi everyone!! I called in sick today :blushing:

There will be pool cameras set up for replay purposes, but it will not be live streamed. Croakerqueen has been putting the hearings up on youtube though so we will probably be able to watch this hearing at a later date.

Thanks MeeBee, will look for Crokerqueen's YouTube post. :)

Hey guys, Katie Wick is in the court room today as well. I don't know if she will be live tweeting but she is there.

It cracks me up that the defense wants no cameras. Guess they twigged the fact that JA's post trial interviews were a bad idea?

Right to a fair trial? The DT was the dog and pony show last time, lol. imvho.

Seems to be confusion in terms of live coverage today...conflicting tweets from the media.

If anyone should get a live feed, please share the link? TIA

FYI, I'm not getting anything yet on WAT.

Good Morning!
It's been a long time. We need to get this done.

The latest I have read is that the hold up to pick a new jury and start the penalty phase is all the trial information has not been all transcribed. There was so much. They are working on it.

Does anyone know if this is true?

It cracks me up that the defense wants no cameras. Guess they twigged the fact that JA's post trial interviews were a bad idea?

Right to a fair trial? The DT was the dog and pony show last time, lol. imvho.

It always makes me snortle when the DT accuses Juan of playing up to the cameras when it is obvious that is exactly what they are doing, what with holding certain hearings privately and others publicly, strolling past the media trucks everyday while Juan ducks out the side, and playing to Jodi's supporters.

I've got the abc news live stream up, we'll see what happens. There's nothing up right now.

Nurmi, Martinez, and convicted torture murderess are all in the courtroom.

I am so confused lol...

Me too. We are getting conflicting reports, that's why I said, we will see.
Just got to wait it out till the time comes. Ugh Didn't this happen last time?

Good Morning!
It's been a long time. We need to get this done.

The latest I have read is that the hold up to pick a new jury and start the penalty phase is all the trial information has not been all transcribed. There was so much. They are working on it.

Does anyone know if this is true?

Source?

I so wish HLN would stop showing clips of psycho killer, especially when she's speaking. I can't stand to watch or listen to her. :sick: and :stormingmad:

Seems to be confusion in terms of live coverage today...conflicting tweets from the media.

If anyone should get a live feed, please share the link? TIA

FYI, I'm not getting anything yet on WAT.

azcentral has test pattern; have seen no live image of Arizona's Great Seal at this time.

Truth Detector, I can't remember. Sorry.

I think it was the AZ Republic because they also spoke about AL not wanting to testify again for JA.

Truth Detector, I can't remember. Sorry.

I think it was the AZ Republic because they also spoke about AL not wanting to testify again for JA.

Yes; publicly perjuring yourself and misleading the Court can be traumatizing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyme.as1