26 August 2013 hearing

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
When was ALV interviewed by CNN? I heard a rumor, but can't find anything on it. Would love to watch the video, if there is one.

Hi gcharlie...I just saw some re-play on HLN, I think they said it was from her interview with CNN last night...CNN exclusive I believe was the little logo on the bottom...

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial #JodiArias has a bun and umbrella bangs. Hearing is over. Jodi smiled as she left.

Got this off of FB from WAT
Nurmi has on a tan/purple outfit. Arias has bangs up. Another hearing is set for Sept 16th. Judge is not ready to rule on a start date.

Beth Karas said that on Tricia's radio program last night that transcription is done after hours and may not be done yet. We will find out today I think .

Sent from my SCH-S720C using Tapatalk 2

It's already done (approx. 1,500 pages) and was distributed to the parties this a.m.

Source: HLN

She sure is partial to that stupid banged bun look.

Of course JSS isn't ready yet...she is never ready to take a stand on anything...sigh.

I figured Jodi's hair would be really short because she donated most of her hair to Locks of Love. Yeah, right.

I wonder how much it costs the good people of AZ for each of these non events?

Wow, it's over already. Next hearing 9/16.

BBM:

Another hearing on 9/16? That is so much BS! What is wrong with this judge? Is JA going to do life in county jail?? I am so ready for her to get to prison and find out what real incarceration is like!!

:seeya:

I forgot there was a hearing today :banghead:

Any news ?

:seeya: Thanks !

I suppose they have to have a hearing to put it on record? Seems so ancient...they have this thing called e-mail now...she could have just e-mailed the attorneys and told them that. The court system seems to be way behind the times....

I feel sorry for AL just because she was SO snowed by JA, combined with AL's lifelong philosophy and worldview (probably) based somewhat on her own experience. How humiliating for her to (probably) know that she was duped and looked like such a fool. JMO

Unbelievable. How hard is it to set a date? Oh well. Why couldn't this whole hearing been done in a 5 minute phone call or even a fax?

I know it is hard and it has to be done right and to protect the case and the verdict in the sentencing phase.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member