26 October 2011 Main Stream Media coverage of Baby Lisa

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So not only the father of DB's son hasn't seen his son in several years, the mother of JI's son hasn't seen her son for years either.

I just posted about this on another thread. Seems strange to me.

MOO.

Now, why hasn't she seen the son? When the father said he hasn't seen his son, people assumed it's because he was deployed. But what about the mother?

The father also said he had not spoken to Deborah in two years. That's very strange.

Report on Deborah's husband --
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L8koGT87w74&feature=player_embedded#"]10/25/2011 (TODAY): Deborah Irwin's Estranged Husband Speaks - Where Is Baby Lisa? - YouTube[/ame]!

The children are cut off from their bio parents are unable to maintain relationships with the non-custodial parents. Don't know whether that is by choice of the non-custodial parent or because of fair or unfair roadblocks that have been put in their way. It's just one of those things that we put on the shelf and may have to come back to later.

We don't know why the mother didn't show up at court. It could have been something innocent or a court decision that somehow got determined without her knowledge. I'm sure many of us know of cases where legal teams get courts to change a date and it is done when they know that the respondent will not be able to get there. Then there are those cases where someone makes certain that the person won't be able to get there...not saying that is the case here...but the cases where someone messes with someone's car, whatever or last minute rescheduling to a time that they know the other person is not going to be in town...all kinds of interesting shady tricks go on in family court. Maybe at some point we will hear more about what the family meant when they said JI was ruthless about getting full custody.

We'll just have to see where this goes.

I'm not inclined to comment on either RR or SB's relationship with their children. I don't know the circumstances, nor is it any of my business TO know the circumstances.

Has nothing to do with Lisa.

I'm not inclined to comment on either RR or SB's relationship with their children. I don't know the circumstances, nor is it any of my business TO know the circumstances.

Has nothing to do with Lisa.

Only pertinent if the DB/JI team have somehow purposefully put roadblocks in the visitation schedules. Time will tell. But both parents are quoted as saying that they would like to see their children.

The children are cut off from their bio parents are unable to maintain relationships with the non-custodial parents. Don't know whether that is by choice of the non-custodial parent or because of fair or unfair roadblocks that have been put in their way. It's just one of those things that we put on the shelf and may have to come back to later.

We don't know why the mother didn't show up at court. It could have been something innocent or a court decision that somehow got determined without her knowledge. I'm sure many of us know of cases where legal teams get courts to change a date and it is done when they know that the respondent will not be able to get there. Then there are those cases where someone makes certain that the person won't be able to get there...not saying that is the case here...but the cases where someone messes with someone's car, whatever or last minute rescheduling to a time that they know the other person is not going to be in town...all kinds of interesting shady tricks go on in family court. Maybe at some point we will hear more about what the family meant when they said JI was ruthless about getting full custody.

We'll just have to see where this goes.
Plus the mods have said we're not to sleuth SB and I'm sure that goes for RR as well (same rules apply).

It is interesting that in the NBC link posted upthread, RR had a very brief on-camera interview (it was the day after Lisa disappeared...wow, where has it been all this time?). But then when asked for another interview, reporter was told her attorney doesn't want her going on-camera. So she has lawyered up as well. I'm not sleuthing, judging, or assuming...just observing and wondering what, if anything, this means with regard to what may have happened to Lisa. JMO.

It's just a sad situation for any kids, for whatever the reason, to not be in contact with their other parent. It just shows that there is yet another breakdown in the family structure.

http://www.nbcactionnews.com/dpp/ne...f-one-of-lisa-irwins-half-brothers-speaks-out

We tried to speak to Raim on camera but her attorney Dorothy Savory did not want her talking to the media. The attorney did say she would release a statement on her client’s behalf. But as of 10 p.m. Wednesday, we did not receive a statement.

Attorney?

I am not sleuthing, and I'm not saying she is guilty of anything. But it would appear that sometimes innocent people DO hire lawyers.

ETA- of course it's completely possible that she's an attorney for an unrelated issue :) and sorry, Cazzie- had missed your post when I said this.

Only pertinent if the DB/JI team have somehow purposefully put roadblocks in the visitation schedules. Time will tell. But both parents are quoted as saying that they would like to see their children.
But are they really going to state out loud and to the media that they dont want to see their children? Both not seeing their kids for 2 years is a bit puzzling though.

Wondering if JI was napping when DB went to the store, he had worked that day and had to go to another job that night right? Friend watched kids while he napped.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CP95