26 October 2011 Main Stream Media coverage of Baby Lisa

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe she is about 5 foot nothing and anything over 5'4" or so is very tall?

So I guess most adults are very tall to her then. Her husband must be the incredible Hulk to her. Sorry, I just find it funny.

BBM

I wouldn't go that far as to say LE was aware of any domestic type situation with the neighbor. I took it as "drinking buddy" neighbor was really ticked off at hubby and therefore, he was NOT allowed to come home that night.

I would really like to know what neighbor hubby did to tick her off so bad - you know those two BFF girlfriends were certainly having a man-bash that night.

JMHO
And you can probably drink a lot of wine while you whine!

I didn't put much stock in the interviews with Deborah's "former" friends at the army base, but didn't one of them suggest that DB flirted with other women's husbands? :eek:
But if that is the case, why would the neighbor wife be drinking with her???

I think she mentioned common-law marriages and that they aren't recognized in their state.

Even if common-law marriages were recognized, it wouldn't matter because DB is already married to someone else.

The local reporter said today that Deb's drinking buddy was watching the kids while Deb went to the store with her brother.

:twocents: I tend to believe this report.

Prior, whenever reporters or TH were asked, "Who was staying with the kids while Debbie was buying the wine?" the answer was always: Jeremy.

I think that they just ASSumed this, but did not investigate it.

So not only the father of DB's son hasn't seen his son in several years, the mother of JI's son hasn't seen her son for years either.

Sitting here shaking my head......:eek:

So not only the father of DB's son hasn't seen his son in several years, the mother of JI's son hasn't seen her son for years either.
This is yet another red flag, at least in my book.

Sitting here shaking my head......:eek:

Now, why hasn't she seen the son? When the father said he hasn't seen his son, people assumed it's because he was deployed. But what about the mother?

OK, I'm going to go out on a limb...prepared, after today, for an onslaught of deep creek poo...Is JI a closet bully?

Mom said she hadn't seen her son since 2008!

Now, why hasn't she seen the son? When the father said he hasn't seen his son, people assumed it's because he was deployed. But what about the mother?
Yeah, especially after her family stating JI went for custody in a 'ruthless' manor and then she doesn't even show for court either.

Unless the courts have specifically banned visitation (and if so, why?), ruthless or not, JI could not legally prevent his ex-wife from having contact with her son. Similarly, DB could not legally prevent her estranged husband from having contact with HIS son.

If you don't speak to your own child for years, I am not going to look at your ex-partner for the problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member