26 October 2011 Main Stream Media coverage of Baby Lisa

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't recall JI and/or DB stating both boys were in bed with her and one or both boys went back to their bed(s).

Did anyone read or hear this from any of their interviews?

I don't recall JI and/or DB stating both boys were in bed with her and one or both boys went back to their bed(s).

No, I don't believe either DB or JI have said anything like that.

BBM

I wouldn't go that far as to say LE was aware of any domestic type situation with the neighbor. I took it as "drinking buddy" neighbor was really ticked off at hubby and therefore, he was NOT allowed to come home that night.

I would really like to know what neighbor hubby did to tick her off so bad - you know those two BFF girlfriends were certainly having a man-bash that night.

JMHO

Thanks! Yea, sounds like drinking buddy needed a shoulder for sure. Pissed off husband speaking against the family. Jeremy reported to have banged on their door looking for Lisa. Scary!

OK, this should probably have it's own thread as this is the one for reports only. Carry on.

Well, Dr. Drew and NG were certainly discussing it just now on his show and both claim they had already heard that information....JMHO

I know. It's just my own personal guideline not to go with NG, JVM or DD alone when it comes to information.

So the older boy may have info about whether the lights were on when he went to the top bunk, if Lisa was crying or out of her crib crawling around, if the window was open, where the kitten was etc. etc.

No Patty - I've never heard it before Dr. Drew stated it tonight. I was like :eek:

I have heard him (Dr. Drew) talk about the "drinking buddy" neighbor and her husband and that "situation" before - he only kinda skirted around it. But he did say there was some animosity between these neighbors that night. And that word "animosity" caught me. Now he says this tonight. I'm remembering that fancy Dr. psychologist they brought it that specialized in "threat assessment" and "targeted violence". Wonder how that's working out?

JMO

I never heard anything other than the one son was in bed with her and I always had a problem with that because in the beginning when JI came home that night he said he went and checked on the boys and they were in bed, then went to see DB to wake her and see why the lights were on and then they both went to Lisa together. Never made sense to me why they went with each other to check on Lisa and he didnt do it himself..

From what I understood the guest was explaining that it would have to be from a dead person - the poop would have to be from a dead person in order for the cadaver dog to hit on it.

A cadaver dog will hit on a piece of body tissue also - if that is all that is available for the dog to hit on.

So.... the poopy diaper that was hit on by a cadaver dog in the Irwin home, came from a dead child that was wearing that diaper.....????????

This is my opinion of what the guest speaker was saying.,..

I'm not an expert on the subject but have read/heard frequently that the human body, during the process of death, excretes urine and feces. If human decomposition can be detected shortly after death, I suppose it's possible for body wastes to include the "scent" of decomposing remains. jmo

I didn't put much stock in the interviews with Deborah's "former" friends at the army base, but didn't one of them suggest that DB flirted with other women's husbands? :eek:

Yes, but this is the wife drinking with Deborah. She wouldn't do that if she thought Deborah was flirting with her husband and it caused a big row.

Can you imagine the commotion we will see on this board the day that the drinkin' buddy is revealed. Oh my, where are the boots or the paddle cuz this creek is getting high.

I have one itty bitty question--what does the drinkin buddy's husband look like???? I wonder!!!!

Are we allowed to start a thread about the neighbors, not sleuthing them to ID them but just based on what we are finding out tonight re, animosity and husband being locked out of the house?

Yes, but this is the wife drinking with Deborah. She wouldn't do that if she thought Deborah was flirting with her husband and it caused a big row.

Could go either way...umm JI just said someone cheating on their husband... That is all I'm gonna say on that one. Maybe Miss DB was the one in the dark.

Maybe said neighbor/drinking buddy of DB's knows that her hubby is having an affair, confides with DB while consuming copious amounts of boxed wine, but doesn't realize that Deborah is the "other woman". Think I'll start working on a Lifetime Movie screenplay ;)

Maybe said neighbor/drinking buddy of DB's knows that her hubby is having an affair, confides with DB while consuming copious amounts of boxed wine, but doesn't realize that Deborah is the "other woman". Think I'll start working on a Lifetime Movie screenplay ;)
Would a suspecting woman possibly want to get her "buddy" filled up on cheap wine to see if she let her guard down, hummm...again could go either way....

Well, Dr. Drew and NG were certainly discussing it just now on his show and both claim they had already heard that information....JMHO

Well, clearly I missed a big chunk of information then. I seriously don't remember hearing anything like this.

And they both qualified it as "unconfirmed."

No Patty - I've never heard it before Dr. Drew stated it tonight. I was like :eek:

I have heard him (Dr. Drew) talk about the "drinking buddy" neighbor and her husband and that "situation" before - he only kinda skirted around it. But he did say there was some animosity between these neighbors that night. And that word "animosity" caught me. Now he says this tonight. I'm remembering that fancy Dr. psychologist they brought it that specialized in "threat assessment" and "targeted violence". Wonder how that's working out?

JMO

Hopefully no one will run with what Dr. G stated on his show tonight. I certainly don't run with it until it comes from DB & JI, their attorneys, private detective, and the rest of the clan. So far not one of them mentioned it, leaving us all to believe one child was in bed with her.

OK OK OK - let's get back to the topic of this thread - MSM coverage of the case for today - Wednesday 10/26

We are getting into very muddy water here with talking about the neighbor and trying to analyze what Dr. Drew meant.

Until we get confirmation or a written MSM report about this - we'll have to let it go.

Ok?

k, thankx, bye!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members