26 October 2011 Main Stream Media coverage of Baby Lisa

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hopefully no one will run with what Dr. G stated on his show tonight. I certainly don't run with it until it comes from DB & JI, their attorneys, private detective, and the rest of the clan. So far not one of them mentioned it, leaving us all to believe one child was in bed with her.

Who is dr g? :waitasec: sorry...

Lisa's description of the man: very tall 5'7" (haha!) or taller, slender, head was shiny like it was bald.

race? based on the lighting we could not determine his race. We could tell the baby was a ??? (tan? pale?) color. When we compared to the man (??) Sorry couldn't hear everything properly.
Let's see...I'm 5'1", and 5'10" is "very tall" to me. So that's a nine-inch difference. So 5'7" minus nine inches would make witness Lisa....4'10"!!!!:great: (This has been a Math According to Mytee Lesson. Carry on.)

OK OK OK - let's get back to the topic of this thread - MSM coverage of the case for today - Wednesday 10/26

We are getting into very muddy water here with talking about the neighbor and trying to analyze what Dr. Drew meant.

Until we get confirmation or a written MSM report about this - we'll have to let it go.

Ok?

k, thankx, bye!!!

One question..Isn't HLN (JVM, NG and Dr. Drew) considered MSM?

No Patty - I've never heard it before Dr. Drew stated it tonight. I was like :eek:

I have heard him (Dr. Drew) talk about the "drinking buddy" neighbor and her husband and that "situation" before - he only kinda skirted around it. But he did say there was some animosity between these neighbors that night. And that word "animosity" caught me. Now he says this tonight. I'm remembering that fancy Dr. psychologist they brought it that specialized in "threat assessment" and "targeted violence". Wonder how that's working out?

JMO

Bill Stanton also said last night on Joy Behar that "both" boys were in bed with Debra. And he also said it on Fox. I have NEVER heard Debra or Jeremy say this. I think BS is a spin doctor not a PI, Joy Behar actually said "so why aren't you in KC ?" Mr. Stanton seems to spend most of his precious time wasted on TV instead of helping to find Lisa :furious:

Bill Stanton also said last night on Joy Behar that "both" boys were in bed with Debra. And he also said it on Fox. I have NEVER heard Debra or Jeremy say this. I think BS is a spin doctor not a PI, Joy Behar actually said "so why aren't you in KC ?" Mr. Stanton seems to spend most of his precious time wasted on TV instead of helping to find Lisa :furious:

There was an interview where DB said that the boys were still up when she went to bed, so she asked them if they wanted to sleep in her bed. She never said that both boys did, just that she asked them if they wanted to, so...:dunno:

Are we allowed to start a thread about the neighbors, not sleuthing them to ID them but just based on what we are finding out tonight re, animosity and husband being locked out of the house?

Nope.

One question..Isn't HLN (JVM, NG and Dr. Drew) considered MSM?

Yes, kinda. Wasn't it back in July that NG was determined to be "The Nancy Grace Entertainment Show"? :floorlaugh:

No, really. They are - but when they come out and just make on-air statements like that and then move on only to leave ya kinda hanging there with no clarification, we can't really take that as a "reported MSM fact". Does that make any sense?

We can't sleuth this neighbor and I think the discussion was moving into some very personal ideas of what "might have" been going on - and that is definitely not allowed.

I know - its killing me too - but we have to keep it somewhat sane around here :crazy: k?

Gill Abeyta & Tina Porter both interviewed on KCTV5. (watched the early broadcast at 9pm here)

Abeyta has apparently met with the family and both Gill Abeyta and Porter gave some good advice to the family.

Gill Abeyta & Tina Porter both interviewed on KCTV5. (watched the early broadcast at 9pm here)

Abeyta has apparently met with the family and both Gill Abeyta and Porter gave some good advice to the family.

Hi indepmo, who is Tina Porter?

So her husband killed their two kids?
Yes, he did

What did the mother have to say to Baby Lisa's parents?

In regards to the police interviews she stated...

(referencing what Lisa's parents might ask)
Did the police talk to you like this or is it just me?

Well... I can tell you! It's not just you honey, they talk to all of us like that!

Yes, he did

In regards to the police interviews she stated...

(referencing what Lisa's parents might ask)
Did the police talk to you like this or is it just me?

Well... I can tell you! It's not just you honey, they talk to all of us like that!

Thanks for the info, I know it's hard for people to think that cops will dig and dig at people. They are trained to think dirty. I did one year of pre-cop training and decided not to go any further.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CP95