26 October 2011 Main Stream Media coverage of Baby Lisa

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Arrow showing area where cadaver dogs hit on photo. Area beside bed, below brown pillow on the floor.

Yeah, I wouldn't call that tall but some would I guess. I was just thinking maybe these people are very short, lol.

The mystery DNA clarification. NG called it mystery DNA, the reporter at the house said LE needed it to rule out any DNA found in the house. So, if there is extra DNA in the house it may point to an intruder. I just hope they get a sample from everyone else who has been through the house, you know, like the reporter and camera person in that first video walk through.

Now talking about fecal matter not being remains, not normal for 10 mth old to have blood in their diaper. (my grand baby did a few times, constipation).

RE:BBM More muck to wade through...and who knows who else has been in that house in the last 22 days...

Tonight on NG it dawned on me: To this day, Marc Klaas still wears a picture of his deceased daughter, Polly.

It took DB and JI almost three weeks to put on a t-shirt with their missing daughter's photo. That says a lot, IMHO. :dunno:

if he was napping who was looking after the kids :waitasec: im probably missing something,as usual :innocent:
The local reporter said today that Deb's drinking buddy was watching the kids while Deb went to the store with her brother.

The local reporter said today that Deb's drinking buddy was watching the kids while Deb went to the store with her brother.

thanks :) hard to keep up since i don't have FOX or anything

Interesting if true. Especially in light of JI saying that LE asked him if it was possible that he might have done something to Lisa in the 2 hours he was home, and DB found out about it later. If the neighbor watched Lisa for the wine run, and Jeremy left for work at 5:20...then I'm pretty sure this 2 hours JI refers to isn't the 2 hours before he went to work.

JMO (and I'm entitled to it)

Klaas: the truth doesn't change. Only if there is deception is there going to be an issue r.e. speaking to the police.

Klaas: The investigative team are subject to the same debriefing and info so they can't really get a bunch of new LE to question them.

NG just said they are not protected by the marriage law in that state, but they aren't married.....so why would that matter?

NG just said they are not protected by the marriage law in that state, but they aren't married.....so why would that matter?

b/c -if they were married-they would be protected in court-they would not have to testify against each other!

I think she mentioned common-law marriages and that they aren't recognized in their state.

I'm not watching the show, but I think what she might be saying is that neither J nor D can claim spousal privilige...because they are spouses.

JMO

b/c -if they were married-they do not have to testify against each other!

Well, not exactly because if Missouri has the statue where if the child is under 18 years old, then a spouse can testify against another spouse.

I read the statue this morning, but I can't find the darn thing at this later hour.

Well, not exactly because if Missouri has the statue where if the child is under 18 years old, then a spouse can testify against another spouse.

I read the statue this morning, but I can't find the darn thing at this later hour.

hmm-OK did not know that-but you say can testify,but is the law written -that they don't have to-but if its a child and the spouse
knows-would the court make that spouse testify?
don't worry about finding it..I know its late!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GoldenGirl1971