26 October 2011 Main Stream Media coverage of Baby Lisa

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lisa the witness is on the phone with NG.

Lisa's description of the man: very tall 5'7" (haha!) or taller, slender, head was shiny like it was bald.

race? based on the lighting we could not determine his race. We could tell the baby was a ??? (tan? pale?) color. When we compared to the man (??) Sorry couldn't hear everything properly.

Why is Lisa the witness saying that 5'7" is very tall? That's not tall.

K9 expert: There is a difference between human waste and human remains.

Dogs can detect blood, tissue, organs, body parts, whole spectrum. Dogs can hit on remains but doesn't necessary mean it hit on a dead body.

Good question. JI said he didn't leave for work until 5:20. She was at the store around 5 right?

JMO, that doesn't sound too weird to me. I think we've probably all had an experience where someone says s/he's running to the store just for 5 minutes, but that turns into 10, 15, 20 minutes for whatever reason. If someone asked me to watch the kids for the 5-minute trip, and I had to leave for work in 6 minutes at the latest, I'd enlist backup so that I wouldn't be late, and the kids wouldn't be left alone. :twocents: better safe than sorry.

peeps.. there is a complain about nancy grace thread in the basement.. if you want to complain please head down the stairs.. thanks

Is that Klass on?

"Parents have lost their sense of urgency."

Just showed the store video tape for a second. On the store tape it it time stamped 16:49. So before 5 pm so where is JI?

Klass: the best advocate for a missing child is the parents.

caller: If the mother is an alcoholic then the 8 year old will be more mature and knowledgeable than we think.

NG: what is the likelihood of a 10 month old child of having blood in their stool?

Yeah, I wouldn't call that tall but some would I guess. I was just thinking maybe these people are very short, lol.

The mystery DNA clarification. NG called it mystery DNA, the reporter at the house said LE needed it to rule out any DNA found in the house. So, if there is extra DNA in the house it may point to an intruder. I just hope they get a sample from everyone else who has been through the house, you know, like the reporter and camera person in that first video walk through.

Now talking about fecal matter not being remains, not normal for 10 mth old to have blood in their diaper. (my grand baby did a few times, constipation).

Just showed the store video tape for a second. On the store tape it it time stamped 16:49. So before 5 pm so where is JI?

Maybe he was napping between jobs? I know I have done that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay