3:45 am cops search georges trunk

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder if they found out that Casey was seen in George's car?

I'm not trying to defend George but he would be an idiot to hide evidence in his wheel well at this time.

LE decided right away the Ramsey's were guilty and refused to ever let any other evidence deter that thinking. IMO there is so much we do not know about this case and all the leaks are only bad ones towards the Anthony's and of course never are we shown any real proof, only this one said that or this one said this, sources said this or that, etc. If in fact all these sources and leaks are right, prove them or quit letting them leak. It does not help if there is ever a trial for murder (if there was a murder or it she is ever charged with murder) except poison the jury pool and do we really want a justice system that can convict in the media BEFORE there is even an arrest for murder as in this case?

I read so much about this family from people who do not know them yet they are so sure they know their every thought and deed. Where did they get those crystal balls? Yes Casey lies but we do no know the reasons but so many THINK they have her all figured out without ever meeting her. I certainly can't understand Casey's actions with her partying after Caylee was missing but I am not in her shoes or can read her mind. Cindy and George may lie too and again we do not know the reason. They do not want to believe their granddaughter is dead and therefore they are vilified too. I just can't understand why so many want to knock others down when they are at their lowest and need a little understanding. IF in the end they are found guilty of whatever what harm has it done to have been nice to them rather than nasty and accusing? These people who are "protesting" what useful purpose does it gain? Do they really think they are so powerful that Casey will "confess" to them because they are acting like jerks?? The main person in this situation is Kaylee and all this hate and accusations towards her mother or grandparents does nothing to find her IMO.

Please don't take this wrong, but how many reasons could there be to lie? I can only think of one. Maybe I'm just shortsighted.

If that is her elbow, it sure is a furry one.

I wonder if they found out that Casey was seen in George's car?

I'm not trying to defend George but he would be an idiot to hide evidence in his wheel well at this time.
Is it George or Cindy's car? I am confused on this subject.

I can't think of anything else can you? I mean it SOUNDS like they went straight for whatever they took. Tire iron? something hidden? If it was hidden they had to have been tipped off of course.

Looking at that pic and the bag in the investigators hands it had to have been something light and small. Possible the chocks, def not tire iron or jack!

Looks like a flashlite to me:)

Definitely agree with flashlight now that I look at it from that perspective. You can see the roundness at the top and the white writing just like a police-issued maglight. Good pick up whoever did it.

They were just sitting around eating some doughnuts and someone said HOLY CARP! the wedge!

My thought exactly! Then they had to wake the judge to get him to sign the search warrant.

I am glad to see this happening. The June 24th story is one of the most inconsistent events in establishing timeline. I even have my DH trying to figure out exactly what the June 24th story could mean with all the different variables.

Salem

What if...

June 15th-16th - Big fight, Casey takes Caylee and leaves. Caylee dies due to Casey's negligence.

June 16-18th - Flurry of calls, Casey gets through to GA, Casey tells him what happened, he tells her to bring Caylee back home and hide her temporarily and her will take care of it. He tells her not to tell anyone and pretend that nothing is different. Caylee is in Casey's trunk for 1-2 days, hence the decomp, hair and smell. Casey goes home and buries Caylee in a shallow grave under the playhouse. Casey washes off herself and maybe something of Caylees in the pool, which is then thrown back in the car, which is why the ladder is on the pool and why the chloroform is detected in the car.

June 18th-24th - GA unburies Caylee and sets her down in the yard while he finds someway to transport her. GA takes Caylee elsewhere and reburies her. He burns some evidence and gets rid of the gas cans. He reports the gas cans stolen and buys new ones to claim were found so that his are no longer "missing". This is why Casey can say that she doesn't know where Caylee is.

June 27th - Casey call GA and tells him that the car smells really bad. GA tells Casey to run down the gas and abandon the car with her purse, thinking it will be stolen. He tells her to use the out of gas story which is why he knows to bring gas cans to the towyard that day. Per GA's instructions, Casey abandons the car, leaving it near a dumpster either to mask the smell or to dispose of additional evidence in the dumpster. She leaves her purse in the car so that someone shady will steal the purse or the purse and the whole car. This way she can claim that someone else used the credit cards, caused the smell, and was responsible for Caylee's demise.

July 4th weekend - GA has landscaping work done in the backyard in an attempt to muddle the evidence. He moves the plant around, moves dirt around and puts in the pavers.

July 15th - GA picks up car from towyard. He throws the garbage out at towyard to pretend for the tow guy that the garbage must be the cause of the smell. He backs it into garage at home, and cleans it while Cindy is out searching for Casey. He notices the tan pants, backpack, etc and uses those details in his testimony regarding seeing them leave on June 16th to give it substance.

I think that GA has known all along and both he and Casey hid it from Cindy until after she had already called the cops and then they had to tell her because she was relentlessly drilling Casey and demanding answers. I think that LE should be, if they are not already, tracking GA's cell phone pings and movements from June 17th - July 15th.

Please don't take this wrong, but how many reasons could there be to lie? I can only think of one. Maybe I'm just shortsighted.

I really don't know why she lies, other crimes, her knowing Caylee is safe, her protecting somone else for fear of them harming Caylee if she doesn't or?

Is this the beginning of the fast and furious? I need to plan my day accordingly!!

I thought it looked like a black mag lite flashlight she is holding. It even has the white writing around the top where the light is.

I think it is a flashlight, and you would need one at that time of night, even with garage lights on, to see every detail of the spare tire area.

I'm still questioning the other area? Elbow, doesn't look quite right. Her shoulder is bent forward, like she's hugging something to her chest with her left arm. Dang that bag! Get out of the way!

This is most likely a still taken from a video. Hopefully we'll see that video later, and see what she has.

Too big for a Blackjack. And I've not seen arms with elbows that size, with fur and all. JMO.

I don't think it was Caylee's body GA was helping cover up, that is if he helped.

A little bit of information can lead to bigger leads. Suppose you were one of Casey's friends and you had some information but you didn't want to pass it on because it would make her situation worse and it couldn't possibly help in finding Caylee anyway. Then lets say the leak about the chloroform comes out and you're hearing about it and then it dawns on you that "OMG...someone you know was missing a bottle of chloroform" and Casey was visiting them at work that day. Then that leak would in fact be beneficial to the case.

thats it untill this case is put to bed I am never sleeping again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaffro