Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Picture7.png
[/IMG]

I blew it up a little and lightened the shadows a tad. Definately looks like a teddy bear to me and either a hand held scanner or a meter of some kind

Just reposting in case

I thought this was a forum to support victims of crime? In this case, Caylee, on this thread, the find in Georges trunk. A question...Should we have a thread for argument for the constitutional rights of Casey? I am no constitutional expert...I'm staying outta THAT one!

Okay ya'll the thread will be closed if the nonsense isn't stopped. Everyone has an opinion and although they may differ from yours does NOT mean they are wrong. Let's show some respect here and act like adults..everyone please?

I thought this was a forum to support victims of crime? In this case, Caylee, on this thread, the find in Georges trunk. A question...Should we have a thread for argument for the constitutional rights of Casey? I am no constitutional expert...I'm staying outta THAT one!

Thank=you!

Casey made herself a suspect from the beginning, and has no one to blame but herself for this. I have no problem with people choosing to believe that Caylee is still alive, that the Anthonies are being persecuted, whatever. Everyone is entitled to an opinion. It does seem strange to me, though, that the very same people have no trouble at all, on even fewer facts, suggesting that non-family members might be guilty. There was travel by acquaintances of Casey near the time of the disappearance, so they are more likely at fault than Casey? This I don't get.

i agree. who is this puerto rico person she was talking to on my space? that is one of the locations cindy is claiming she may be?
:bang:

I just love it that OCSO did this at 2:45 a.m. I love it!

Suddenly though, I'm a bit sick. During one interview, (and they showed this again last night on 20-20), George was standing in the driveway and he said something like this, "I'd sell my car to get her back. We'd sell my wife's car, too. And give the money in our pockets."

DH thought I was nuts, because watching this last night, I growled at the tv, "Your cars? Really? Your cars? Most people would give their LIFE to go find their Grand Baby!"

Perhaps George had a wee bit of a mental slip if the car was the first thing he'd consider giving up?

You know, I caught that too! What really caught my ear was the "money in our pockets". I mean, even if he wouldn't say "give up my life" as you mentioned, most people would at least say "all our money in the bank" or something, not the money in our pockets, for heaven's sake!

I see a cell phone and a stuffed animal of some type. :eek:

I can now see the feet of a stuffed animal and the hem of a dress on it. WTH would Caylee's bear be hidden in GA's trunk? Bigger question.....why would it be manhandled by LE?! Also, that is a mighty big cell phone! It looks more to me like a remote control. I wish LE would come out with it so we can stop the speculation!

Hmmmm...looking at the blow up of that almost looks like the black thing could be the "tail" of the stuffed animal instead. Racoon maybe instead of a teddy bear?

Ah ha! Thank you. I see it now. Looks like a cell phone to me. And it does appear to be a stuffed animal. Good eyes.

Anybody else see something red on that teddy bear?!?!? is that blood or something?!?!?

I can now see the feet of a stuffed animal and the hem of a dress on it. WTH would Caylee's bear be hidden in GA's trunk? Bigger question.....why would it be manhandled by LE?! Also, that is a mighty big cell phone! It looks more to me like a remote control. I wish LE would come out with it so we can stop the speculation!

Well if it is the Blackjack, those are not small phones at all!!
blackjack.jpg

LE decided right away the Ramsey's were guilty and refused to ever let any other evidence deter that thinking. IMO there is so much we do not know about this case and all the leaks are only bad ones towards the Anthony's and of course never are we shown any real proof, only this one said that or this one said this, sources said this or that, etc. If in fact all these sources and leaks are right, prove them or quit letting them leak. It does not help if there is ever a trial for murder (if there was a murder or it she is ever charged with murder) except poison the jury pool and do we really want a justice system that can convict in the media BEFORE there is even an arrest for murder as in this case?

I read so much about this family from people who do not know them yet they are so sure they know their every thought and deed. Where did they get those crystal balls? Yes Casey lies but we do no know the reasons but so many THINK they have her all figured out without ever meeting her. I certainly can't understand Casey's actions with her partying after Caylee was missing but I am not in her shoes or can read her mind. Cindy and George may lie too and again we do not know the reason. They do not want to believe their granddaughter is dead and therefore they are vilified too. I just can't understand why so many want to knock others down when they are at their lowest and need a little understanding. IF in the end they are found guilty of whatever what harm has it done to have been nice to them rather than nasty and accusing? These people who are "protesting" what useful purpose does it gain? Do they really think they are so powerful that Casey will "confess" to them because they are acting like jerks?? The main person in this situation is Kaylee and all this hate and accusations towards her mother or grandparents does nothing to find her IMO.

Unfortunately, they have released some evidence in the manner of 400 pages of evidence that will be admitted in court. If anyone here hasn't read the whole thing they should: you may or may not find points that would confirm your assertions in this post.

The fact of the matter is that a liar and a thief do not make a murderer in the theorectical sense. Law enforcement knows this, and they would rather find an alive Caylee rather than a dead body -- anyone who has been around cops knows this. However, when what you start to see as a story from the child's mother that does not appear to have any basis in reality, she won't cooperate and her story and the conclusions that have been drawn are costing plenty of people effort that sometimes puts them in harm's way (searching a swamp with alligators and snakes is not what I'd call "safe"), one can draw the assumption that law enforcement has quite a bit to go on by stepping down the path they are.

I disagree with your comment that the grandparents are being vilified for what they believe. They are being vilified because of the manner and verbiage they use in making statements to the media. Statements they've made in their own voices we hear and see, which they should have simply not answered and instead gone about their way to trying to find Caylee. At the moment, that appears to be less their intent: they are defending their daughter when in fact they should refer those questions to Casey's attorney.

Picture7.png
[/IMG]

I blew it up a little and lightened the shadows a tad. Definately looks like a teddy bear to me and either a hand held scanner or a meter of some kind

I still think that is her left hand, bent at the wrist.

The wrist where it is bent reflects light and shows up lighter. If you look at the bottom of it, you can see the bumps that look like where the fingers or knuckles are.

What she is holding looks too long and straight to be a cell phone. More like a remote or sometype of meter.

BTW, since the evidence appears to already be bagged, that can explain why they don't have gloves on. They probably removed them after they bagged the evidence they were after. If that was the bear, I think she would still have the glove on.

ETA: LOL, I recreated this with my TV remote which looks to be about the same size as what is being held in the right hand. To get the angle of the left wrist the same, I had to hold my arms at arms length, with my left hand cupping the bottom of the remote. Much like someone who is a little far sighted might hold it. Or someone who is angling it to catch some light. Holding it in that position would allow for the thumbs of both hands to be available for punching buttons.

I hate to say this, but to me it looks like her elbow and her other hand is holding a phone...

Speculation is right...lol...when you said "remote", my first thought was did she hit her with a remote...

People, people....maybe the poor woman just has furry hands, give her a break. :D

I thought it looked like a black mag lite flashlight she is holding. It even has the white writing around the top where the light is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toomanywomenmissinginbc