3:45 am cops search georges trunk

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
That was the first thing I noticed. No gloves.

We would have to see the whole search to know if they wore gloves, not just a couple of pics. Do you really think LE would be so stupid as to not wear gloves?

If you will look at the second photo right below the left bottom side of the sack the officer is holding, you can plainly see it.

I looked at these pics at least 3 times now and I do not see any teddy bear with a dress or a meter of any kind. I also do not see this officer wearing gloves. :waitasec: How are you seeing this?

In the pic she is holding something black in her right hand that could be some type of meter. But the brown part I think is her left hand like she is holding the bottom of the black thingy. What we are seeing is her hand, with the palm facing up. We are seeing the top of the hand which is actually facing toward the ground. IMO.

You know I'm really sick of the whole L.E. bashing. It's really unfair because there are tons of great women and men out there putting their lives on the line to protect the citizens of this country. There may be a handful of bad cops places, but for the most part they are all just doing their job the best way they know how. I think it's wrong for anyone to accuse them of going on a witch hunt against the Anthony's. If anything I think they have been more than kind to them. I think by supporting them and accusing them of being after KC is wrong too and I don't like the message it's sending my kids. Cops are here to serve and protect and when people start questioning their business it makes my kids feel that maybe cops aren't trustworthy. I want my kids to trust and respect law enforcement and it's something the Anthony's should also be doing. Ultimately, whether K.C. murdered her Caylee or the nanny stole her, they just want justice and to have the facts. This case is consuming the lives of all of this on the board and it's so much worse for the officers working it.

I'm with ya on that! :clap:

If someone is good with photo shop perhaps we can blow up the hand of the detective to get a better idea of what she is holding. Someone mentioned that she might be holding a meter of somekind. I'm wondering if it could be the missing cell phone. The way she is holding the item is the same posture as if it were a phone. I would have thought that KA would have a tiny phone so it is entirely just something I WISH they could find (her cell phone that is). Is it possible that someone found the phone and passed it to GA during one of his random "travels". Knowing it's importance he could have put it in the wheel well to hold until he could find a safe time/place to examine it on his own?

I have this gut feeling LA is talking with LE. I mean he is talking to LP which is odd since CA has told us exactly how she feels about him. Through all of this LA "appears" to be the most "normal". Of course this is my speculation but it wouldn't surprise me for a hot minute if LA is leaking things to LP and LP is going right to LE. WOW that is lots of initials:eek:

Picture7.png
[/IMG]

I blew it up a little and lightened the shadows a tad. Definately looks like a teddy bear to me and either a hand held scanner or a meter of some kind

looks lik the foot of a stuffed animal to me

Yes, me too. I blew that section up to 400% and I see what looks like a cell phone or similar item in her hand and the foot of a stuffed animal perhaps. I can't upload the enlarged photo right now.

or maybe it is not a meter in her right hand maybe it is a cell phone? and who's? her left hand still looks like the foot of a stuffed animal.

They were just sitting around eating some doughnuts and someone said HOLY CARP! the wedge!

Bahaha. JBean you are too funny. :laugh:

*back to reading the rest of this very interesting thread.

Looks like my stun gun. I hope it's a cell phone instead.

youtube, i see several pictures of a brown teddy bear here!! Tribute For Caylee

Casey made herself a suspect from the beginning, and has no one to blame but herself for this. I have no problem with people choosing to believe that Caylee is still alive, that the Anthonies are being persecuted, whatever. Everyone is entitled to an opinion. It does seem strange to me, though, that the very same people have no trouble at all, on even fewer facts, suggesting that non-family members might be guilty. There was travel by acquaintances of Casey near the time of the disappearance, so they are more likely at fault than Casey? This I don't get.

looks lik the foot of a stuffed animal to me
Sure does. If it is her other hand (one is holding something black like a phone or other electronic intrument), then it sure is light brown and VERY furry!! Another reason for possible lack of gloves is there is no way to get prints off a stuffed animal. It also looks like the officer is trying to block the view of whatever it is with the paper sack from the media.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauriedries23456!