3:45 am cops search georges trunk

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
oohh good point about the cell phone- but why would they need the actual phone- they would get all the info from the phone company rightZ?

Because KC told them that ZGs, and a few other people whose numbers LE wanted, were on the lost cell phone.

But, why wouldn't they just trash it?

HUH? What do you know that we do not know, JBean? LOL
Did someone say the person removing the item did not wear gloves? If they did not, then I am worried about it!

No gloves in the piccie.

Bit, the tech could have taken them off, after bagging the item.

I think with the lack of gloves, Blink is right. Can't be anything used for evidence...unless it was keys and they simply used the end of a pen to toss the ring into the bag. No gloves needed.

Maybe Yuri read my suggestion to check her car keys for traces of decomp, blood, bodily fluids, etc. along with the other areas of her car she would have touched right afterwards. Hmmmm....

Guess we will have to wait to see a SW to know what went on this morning. I do find it very interesting this went down in the middle of the night. It does mean it was a "surprise" SW. Those are always the best.

If George talked to someone say about 10 pm, told them there was evidence in his car, LE would have to write up a search warrant, find a judge to sign, have the detectives and technicians to assemble then go to the home. It could very well take until 2:45 am to do this. And I don't think they would put it off until the am, being afraid that their informant might change his mind and move the evidence.

I think it finally hit George. He has lost his granddaughter, he is losing his daughter.... and that it could also destroy Cindy and Lee if this continues.

This family has us all losing sleep. They should fess up already.

No gloves in the piccie.

Bit, the tech could have taken them off, after bagging the item.

I thought the same thing. I dont think we can draw a conclusion based on that. It appears the female was the person doing the searching. Who is she?

Instant ban for eternity!! :crazy:

State your points. What makes you believe this?

Can't explain it, just a gut feeling. That waivered a little as LE has come up with evidence, and I started to sway, but now I'm back to "she is alive". Nothing to back it up except my personal feeling.:eek:

Has anyone else seen the news where they said they searched a neighbors yard with dogs? I just saw this a couple of hours ago on WFTV.

Don't attack me, but I still think Caylee is alive.

You have a right to your belief. It may be different from mine, but you do still have your right. I do hope you will prepare yourself though.

Longtime lurker first time poster, please be gentle. I am not in anyway knowledgeable about the laws in FL. If the phones in the Anthony home are tapped, doesn't the family know? And if they DO know, why would any of they say anything incriminating on those phones? If I remember correctly, they even had a tap on Scott Peterson's cell when he was calling Amber Frey from "The Eiffel Tower" (when he was really at one of Laci's Vigils).

Also, what is this "wedge" that everyone is talking about, and why is it so important? Again, newbie, so please go easy on me...

Can't explain it, just a gut feeling. That waivered a little as LE has come up with evidence, and I started to sway, but now I'm back to "she is alive". Nothing to back it up except my personal feeling.:eek:

Fair enough

You have a right to your belief. It may be different from mine, but you do still have your right. I do hope you will prepare yourself though.

Thanks, I haven't prepared myself because I can't that feeling or I'm not getting that feeling. I need solid proof that she is deceased before I believe it.

Look at Elizabeth Smart. Look at the Ramsey's - they were attacked forever, until Mrs. Ramsey passed away and then they were cleared I believe.:rolleyes:

Probably to play the "upper hand" and also deal with less people around to see exactly what they were doing- not too many protestors in front of their house in the middle of the night

IMO, LE arranged with the family to get the item they wanted thru the Anthony's attorney, NeJame. NeJame would have proposed, being that he's supposed to be representing them in the PR game, that they come when it wouldn't be a freak media show. I'm almost positive they would have agreed to the time, and it wouldn't have been a shock when they tapped on the door.

There are 2 things I can think of right now that give me pause:

1) LE is determining to the letter the timeline based on Casey's story, and what the family members have told LE. (This is as it should be and makes me think LE is really dotting i's and crossing t's.) This has got to concern the family, since I have the sneaking suspicion that LE has already questioned the grandmother about what she testified at the bond hearing: that in some way, they communicated with Casey every day even though she said to others that Casey had been missing for a month ("I just found my daughter"). The grandmother, unfortunately, has made statements to the press complaining that her "calls" didn't show up on Casey's bill, which as everybody who has a cell phone knows, cell carriers bill you for every call or text you make on the device because alas, that's how they make money. Now it's the grandfather's turn to have his story verified too.

2) LE should have gotten the "wedge" (if that's what they got) a lot earlier, although there may have been discussion amongst investigators that perhaps this evidence wouldn't be worth much: it was taken out of the car and used by someone else and therefore may not reveal anything. Still, it's concerning they didn't do this on their other trips to the home.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper