317 Pages Released, Where are the other 274???

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
:woohoo::woohoo:

I HAVE A QUESTION I HEARD THAT CINDY AND GEORGES INTERVIEWS WERE IN THAT STUFF TOO? DOES ANYON KNOW IF IT IS. I SOOO WANT TO READ THOSE!

It is my understanding that GA and CA's interview's are not in this package. The missing pages are mostly cell phone calls and text messages. Is that correct?

A thread has been created in The Jury Room called The Missing Pages which is a No Discussion Thread.

Tricia has ask that you take your topic discussions to the main forum.

NO INFORMATION HAS BEEN POSTED THERE YET !.

STAYED TUNED HERE FOR THE WORD.

Yiipppeeee! Thanks for the update!

PLEASE DO NOT POST TO THAT THREAD, IT IS FOR THE DOC's ONLY

Thanks,

Originally Posted by dcorrigano View Post
These kids barely work yet everyone of them mentions flying off here and there...When I was 20 something I couldnt afford to fly from Fl to NY to PR...Jeez, these kids are students barely working..Where the heck are they getting money to travel like that...
If you live in FL, this is not uncommon. Many people with family fly back and forth all the time and RM had family in PR. I've known many people that do this.

While we are waiting.....did anyone ever figure out who owns the green truck? JG has a truck - but I don't know what color...?

Anyone else feel like we're waiting for Christmas for the 2nd day in a row?

While we are waiting.....did anyone ever figure out who owns the green truck? JG has a truck - but I don't know what color...?

I think it's silver from what I found posted in a search here.

If you live in FL, this is not uncommon. Many people with family fly back and forth all the time and RM had family in PR. I've known many people that do this.
Although I am in a much higher income bracket now than I was in college, I seemed to have more money to waste back then. Not sure how that works but I need to figure it out. :)

I just looked, the documents are not there yet.

Scanner is down, he is faxing me a few smaller sections, I will edit and post to the correct Thread.

When you see "GO" posted here some of the doc's will be there.

Scanner is down, he is faxing me a few smaller sections, I will edit and post to the correct Thread.

When you see "GO" posted here some of the doc's will be there.
I just have to say once more how amazed I am. You guys are wonderful. I feel like I do when I'm at someone's house for dinner and they won't let me help with the dishes. I really wish I could give you guys a hand right now. Thanks again for all your hard work.

Thank you George PI and also Musikman for going to all this trouble to get this information to us.

I just have to say once more how amazed I am. You guys are wonderful. I feel like I do when I'm at someone's house for dinner and they won't let me help with the dishes. I really wish I could give you guys a hand right now. Thanks again for all your hard work.

That's exactly how I feel, lol. Thank you for putting it into words.

I wonder if the pics of the dog(s) that we saw quickly on yesterday's news will be in there? Maybe a pic of her tattoo?

Got NOTHING done today - taking tomorrow off work to catch up my life! Hubby mad, I just burned the corn for with dinner!!! UGH ~

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hernak
Back