317 Pages Released, Where are the other 274???

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
These kids barely work yet everyone of them mentions flying off here and there...When I was 20 something I couldnt afford to fly from Fl to NY to PR...Jeez, these kids are students barely working..Where the heck are they getting money to travel like that...

Makes me wonder. I've been in the medical field for 22 years and can't afford that kind of life.

Isabelle,
Ray'sMom

Musikman updates that their is over 100 pages of text messages, not all related to the case and will be removed.

His scanner is tired and is currently resting.

Sorry for the delay, but we will do as Tricia has ask.

Wow it sure would be nice to see all texts from the 15th through the 20th.

Makes me wonder. I've been in the medical field for 22 years and can't afford that kind of life.

Isabelle,
Ray'sMom

Well...they also don't have mortgages, children, or really excessive debt. Their paychecks are basically all for leisure! And flights to PR from FL are pretty cheap. Too NY too. It's possible for a normal student to do it.

I think its a wise decision on ZG part, Casey ruined her reputation and slandered her.

Well...they also don't have mortgages, children, or really excessive debt. Their paychecks are basically all for leisure! And flights to PR from FL are pretty cheap. Too NY too. It's possible for a normal student to do it.

I wonder if these were a group of higher income kids that KC was trying to fold into?..Although I thought I remember AH saying she was working a couple jobs, might be wrong. I often wondered if thats not why KC had a nanny and not a babysitter...sounds richer.

With all the mention from various people
about the horrible stench from the car
Well......
coming from one person
I would not think that Caylee had died.
but coming from so many who know it stunk badly....
There is no doubt in my mind that for some reason known only to Casey....
Caylee has passed.
From the very begining , I had asked several times if anybody knew if Caylee was potty trained and still in diapers.
i asked this due to the way i think Casey would have felt that potty training caylee would cramp her style.
Changing dirty diapers, well and getting her hands and clothing & fingernails dirty...
As i had guessed before I think Casey had no time for potty training Caylee, no desire to either.
And where & when did Casey bathe her?
how did she keep her clean in the time she had left home with her/
Never being resposible before that time ?
CASEY VERY EASILY COULD HAVE TOTALLY FORGOTTEN SHE HAD CAYLEE...
That is why I think that she is dead.
Casey neglected her and she died by accident.

Wow it sure would be nice to see all texts from the 15th through the 20th.

Agreed. I would think there are clues as to where Casey was and what she was doing - which could lead to ideas of where to search.

Sorry all just getting home from work. Will the missing pages be in The Jury Room or posted/linked here?

I'm wondering what happend on July 3rd, Lee didn't mention in his interview that he went to pick Casey up for some reason?

Her tat was on JULY 3rd
it says

Bueno Vita

not whatever the other people said according to the documents and statements.
her friend ANNIE took her to her Tat place....where she gets hers..
so many folks mentioned we need a plain old list of friends for her again...

she used Tony's JEEP
Amy's car

Sorry all just getting home from work. Will the missing pages be in The Jury Room or posted/linked here?

In the jury room so non-members can't crash the server. :)

A thread has been created in The Jury Room called The Missing Pages which is a No Discussion Thread.

Tricia has ask that you take your topic discussions to the main forum.

NO INFORMATION HAS BEEN POSTED THERE YET !.

STAYED TUNED HERE FOR THE WORD.

That is friggin' genious! I can't wait!

Yeah, I agree, I know everyone is welcome here and they should be. I used to lurk myself but it gets so frustrating getting kicked off all the time. I think it is the best place for them. At least we will all know who is peeping them :D

A thread has been created in The Jury Room called The Missing Pages which is a No Discussion Thread.

The suspense is killin' meeeeeeeeeeeeeee :crazy:

:woohoo::woohoo:

I HAVE A QUESTION I HEARD THAT CINDY AND GEORGES INTERVIEWS WERE IN THAT STUFF TOO? DOES ANYON KNOW IF IT IS. I SOOO WANT TO READ THOSE!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
08nomdeplume
Back