4 Univ of Idaho Students Murdered - Bryan Kohberger Arrested - Moscow # 73

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Seems so strange to me that the murderer would want to enter a premises so quickly after such a delivery and must have almost crossed paths with the delivery driver - I assume it would be a motorised vehicle delivery either motorbike or car? If they had the house under surveillance as many people assume then they would have known this surely?
I don't think they necessarily crossed paths. BK seems to have been driving laps that weren't just around the street for a good thirty minutes before he finally parked and entered the house. I think that explains the gas station footage people were talking about that shows what appears to be his car doing a sharp turnaround away from the house. That occurred a good 15 minutes before the driver showed up.

In any event, I suspect if he'd seen the Door Dash driver, it likely would have spooked him off, and it's more likely the delivery driver came and went while Kohberger was driving in circles like a maniac. They may have driven past each other at some point, but I don't think he realized the delivery driver had the same intended destination he had.

Only if it's off the private premises or in a communal block or street bins here in the UK.

For example, if I were to see my neighbour throwing out what appears to be something useful into their bin which is on their driveway and decided to go forage for it and remove it so as to have it for myself, that would be unlawful here in the UK. Not that anyone including the police would bother to take issue I don't suppose but it is still considered the property of my neighbour on their property albeit it is inside their council allocated rubbish bin. AFAIK
Here as well. I realize my statement was not complete in that it also must be placed at the curb/roadside or wherever the sanitation crew picks up the garbage on their route.

Last edited:
Thank you for this.

I wasn't sure if the Door Dash order had been confirmed / verified but it seems X genuinely made this order that was delivered at 04:00. Am I right that it hadn't been touched, it was on the kitchen counter unopened?

Seems so strange to me that the murderer would want to enter a premises so quickly after such a delivery and must have almost crossed paths with the delivery driver - I assume it would be a motorised vehicle delivery either motorbike or car? If they had the house under surveillance as many people assume then they would have known this surely?

Also it confuses my sense of the narrative that all residents were home and 'in bed' as clearly X and E were preparing to eat.
I believe the Door Dash bag on the counter may have been left there after the food was consumed.
***There is going to be more released on the PA house search and Elantra search later today, according to FOX NEWS. This is only a partial report.

***There is going to be more released on the PA house search and Elantra search later today, according to FOX NEWS. This is only a partial report
3 PA warrants issued December were
Person
Car
Address

Car and address (house, shed, property) coming.
jmo

Skip ahead 9 minutes to hear ADA talk about warrants.
Press conference by PA police after December arrest

Im 6’2” and wear a size 13. In the U.S. I have never in my entire life faced difficulties shopping for sneakers. Online or in person. And I own over 50 pairs of them (yes, my wife thinks it’s a problem).

Even most European brands top out at Size 13. So never had an issue buying dress shoes.

The one time that sticks out to me is a trip to Japan. Where a US equivalent 12.5 is the highest a lot of their most popular brands had available in store.
My husband is 6’1” and wears 13 or 14. He also refers to Nike having “vanity sizing” meaning they run small so men tend to wear a bigger size than in other brands. That’s his experience. MOO.

Whether there is a reasonable expectation of privacy in trash is a classic essay question/research project for first-year law students. Some states recognize that trash contains things many consider private, such as birth control wrappers, RX labels, and layoff notices. Others - including PA - generally hold that there is no REOP when trash is placed on the curb for collection (versus on the property and not yet set out for collection). JMO.

I don't think they necessarily crossed paths. BK seems to have been driving laps that weren't just around the street for a good thirty minutes before he finally parked and entered the house. I think that explains the gas station footage people were talking about that shows what appears to be his car doing a sharp turnaround away from the house. That occurred a good 15 minutes before the driver showed up.

In any event, I suspect if he'd seen the Door Dash driver, it likely would have spooked him off, and it's more likely the delivery driver came and went while Kohberger was driving in circles like a maniac. They may have driven past each other at some point, but I don't think he realized the delivery driver had the same intended destination he had.
Good point. In my neighborhood only the pizza delivery cars are marked (roof magnet dome things); Door Dash and Grub-hub delivery cars are not marked. BK may not have recognized an unmarked delivery car if they passed.

I always assumed BK entered through the 3rd floor slider that was the room Murphy was in. That was the noise Dylan heard above her, the person playing with Murphy was BK not Kaylee. He didn't pass through 2nd floor kitchen on the way in but went out that way. If his alleged stalking was from that back lot he could have planned entry to Maddie or Kaylee's room by climbing the tree next to the back deck. Pink boots in Maddie's window were obvious.

jmo
edit clarity

Last edited:
Apparently these are the clothes he was wearing when arrested and his cheek was swabbed for DNA. Bet they took his phone and computer from the house. JMO

So he was effectively wearing running clothes at the time he was arrested and as such the torch may have been a headlight or some form of lighting that runners / joggers wear?

Good point. In my neighborhood only the pizza delivery cars are marked (roof magnet dome things); Door Dash and Grub-hub delivery cars are not marked. BK may not have recognized an unmarked delivery car if they passed.

I always assumed BK entered through the 3rd floor slider that was the room Murphy was in. That was the noise Dylan heard above her, the person playing with Murphy was BK not Kaylee. He didn't pass through 2nd floor kitchen on the way in but went out that way. If his alleged stalking was from that back lot he could have planned entry to Maddie or Kaylee's room by climbing the tree next to the back deck. Pink boots in Maddie's window were obvious.

jmo
edit clarity

I haven't heard this theory of entrance through the third floor before as most people think he went in through the second floor sliding door of the kitchen but perhaps this makes sense? If this may be the case, that he literally entered K's room, then maybe she was the only intended target? But what would be the chances of him entering that way without immediately triggering the dog to bark and if K had been in there, bringing himself to immediate attention / alert?

< PSBMFF >

I rather like this theory of entry at the upstairs balcony slider and not through the kitchen slider. It makes it much easier to explain how Xana was able to receive her food and deposit the remaining leftovers by the sink. He was parked 4 min after DD. She's on TikTok at 4:12 so she's likely finished with the meal. If the killer enters upstairs, he avoids the 2nd floor until departure.

What makes him attack Ethan then Xana may not be known until trial, if ever.

I haven't heard this theory of entrance through the third floor before as most people think he went in through the second floor sliding door of the kitchen but perhaps this makes sense? If this may be the case, that he literally entered K's room, then maybe she was the only intended target? But what would be the chances of him entering that way without immediately triggering the dog to bark and if K had been in there, bringing himself to immediate attention / alert?

No way to access 3rd floor sliding door according to this photo of it. BK was seen heading for the 2nd floor sliding door by the witness. Apparently he was leaving through the 2nd floor sliding door and there is easy ground access so he likely entered this way.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230301-180715.png
    Screenshot_20230301-180715.png
    552.1 KB · Views: 15
So he was effectively wearing running clothes at the time he was arrested and as such the torch may have been a headlight or some form of lighting that runners / joggers wear?
I don't think we know what he was wearing when the task forced entered the home. There were 50 agents and multiple doors and windows were broken for them to gain entry. I'm not surprised that he may have grabbed a flashlight when that happened. I've read about similar arrests and often the electricity is cut off so the criminals can't delete computer contents.

Pennsylvania State Police Major Christopher Paris said during an afternoon press conference that "force was used" to gain access to the Kohbergers' home during the early morning hours of Dec. 30 in Albrightsville, Pennsylvania.

"There were multiple windows that were broken, I believe, to gain access, as well as multiple doors," Paris said during the press conference Tuesday afternoon, adding that Bryan Kohberger's parents were home at the time.

Paris said that preparations for the search warrants execution began on the evening of Dec. 29, and added that around 50 "tactical assets" were on scene.

I rather like this theory of entry at the upstairs balcony slider and not through the kitchen slider. It makes it much easier to explain how Xana was able to receive her food and deposit the remaining leftovers by the sink. He was parked 4 min after DD. She's on TikTok at 4:12 so she's likely finished with the meal. If the killer enters upstairs, he avoids the 2nd floor until departure.

What makes him attack Ethan then Xana may not be known until trial, if ever.

Also if he went in to try and locate K but never intended to harm M, E, or X... then he's already gone way over and beyond anything he had expected and hence didn't attempt to attack D.

I wonder, if he went in the third floor, if his intention was to target K only and if so, for what? Maybe as a sexual predator and he thought he'd do 'something' with her at knife point? Maybe he had no intention of actually killing anyone at all even!

There were 50 agents and multiple doors and windows were broken for them to gain entry. I'm not surprised that he may have grabbed a flashlight when that happened. I've read about similar arrests and often the electricity is cut off so the criminals can't delete computer contents.

Pennsylvania State Police Major Christopher Paris said during an afternoon press conference that "force was used" to gain access to the Kohbergers' home during the early morning hours of Dec. 30 in Albrightsville, Pennsylvania.

"There were multiple windows that were broken, I believe, to gain access, as well as multiple doors," Paris said during the press conference Tuesday afternoon, adding that Bryan Kohberger's parents were home at the time.

Paris said that preparations for the search warrants execution began on the evening of Dec. 29, and added that around 50 "tactical assets" were on scene.
Wow!
That nobody died of heart attack is really lucky.
JMO

No way to access 3rd floor sliding door according to this photo of it. BK was seen heading for the 2nd floor sliding door by the witness. Apparently he was leaving through the 2nd floor sliding door and there is easy ground access so he likely entered this way.

Hang on, I've got an information gap here... what witness? I didn't know there was one to him entering. Not disputing you, just wondering.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
makaylaj