4 Univ of Idaho Students Murdered - Bryan Kohberger Arrested - Moscow # 74

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
<modsnip - off topic>
I think it's also worth considering that photographers will shoot as many shots as they can of a subject while they're in view, and the paper or news station will choose to buy the one shot that fits the narrative they're trying to get across. So, they'll pick the one of the starlet or rock star that makes them look hungover, or tired, or have a double chin, or where their skirt is being flipped up by the wind. And if they take photos of someone accused of quadruple homicide, the paper or news station will choose the photo where he looks like he's about to start spouting dialogue spoken by the kid from The Exorcist.

A good example - the image everyone thinks of of serial killer Eileen Wuornos is the one where it almost looks like she's trying to strangle herself with her own handcuffs. What she was actually doing when that was taken was smoothing her hair back from her face, a gesture all people with long hair make dozens of times a day for comfort and to neaten their appearance. Nothing sinister about it if you know that, but putting it in an article about her crimes makes it seem a violent and unsettling image by association.

MOO

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you, Yes I have seen that picture but where does it confirm that this officer or another removed/took away the camera? Is it missing in later photos? Wouldn't the residents want to keep their camera and LE would just down load anything from it? I've pretty much given up now, I was looking for confirmation that this property had a second camera mounted higher up on the south west corner or south wall. I now think I was probably mistaken and the camera I saw many threads ago was one attached to another home on Queen or King Street. I think the camera pictured here is most likley the one that picked up the distorted audio on the night of the murders. MOO
I don't have a photo of LE actually removing the camera. This shot of the girl closing her front door right after the camera is removed is the best I can do. The little pumpkins are there, she's dressed the same, but the camera is gone and it never is replaced as far as I've been able to find. Please ignore the video that I'm using to show you the empty light socket outside 1112 King. It has a lot of factual and scientific errors, but I'm not computer savvy enough to lift that single frame out of the video. The link will begin playing at the correct timestamp. I've heard there's actual footage of the camera being taken down, but this is the closest image I've been able to find to that place at that time.

It surprises me too that LE would take their security camera, and even more that they wouldn't replace it quickly, but there's a news video floating around of the girl with the shorter hair loading up her car to leave town the same day, maybe all of the roommates jumped ship until it felt safe to return.

I don't have a photo of LE actually removing the camera. This shot of the girl closing her front door right after the camera is removed is the best I can do. The little pumpkins are there, she's dressed the same, but the camera is gone and it never is replaced as far as I've been able to find. Please ignore the video that I'm using to show you the empty light socket outside 1112 King. It has a lot of factual and scientific errors, but I'm not computer savvy enough to lift that single frame out of the video. The link will begin playing at the correct timestamp. I've heard there's actual footage of the camera being taken down, but this is the closest image I've been able to find to that place at that time.

It surprises me too that LE would take their security camera, and even more that they wouldn't replace it quickly, but there's a news video floating around of the girl with the shorter hair loading up her car to leave town the same day, maybe all of the roommates jumped ship until it felt safe to return.
You're a treasure for finding and isolating that. Yes, seems definately LE took it, which would mean it is highly probable this is the device that picked up the audio that night.MOO. Thank you. Perhaps LE took it away to analyse the device capabilities for audio recording and the range etc and so forth. It wouldn't suprise me at all that those neighbors left town in the following days. If that's the case I'd hope that LE would return (or replace with new if needing to keep for evidence) the camera to the owner when they were done analysing it. Thanks again, as this ffinally puts to rest my search. RIP speculation re second camera at 1112 King Road!

ebm grammar

You're a treasure for finding and isolating that. Yes, seems definately LE took it, which would mean it is highly probable this is the device that picked up the audio that night.MOO. Thank you. Perhaps LE took it away to analyse the device capabilities for audio recording and the range etc and so forth. It wouldn't suprise me at all that those neighbors left town in the following days. If that's the case I'd hope that LE would return (or replace with new if needing to keep for evidence) the camera to the owner when they were done analysing it. Thanks again, as this ffinally puts to rest my search. RIP speculation re second camera at 1112 King Road!

ebm grammar
I'm happy I could help!

I don't really have other possible suspects. I just find the warrants interesting. I find it peculiar that some of the warrants are dated after BK was identified as a suspect, that all the victims shared the same financial institutions (how many of us had that many banks when we were college kids), that they searched DOL records, Tinder accounts, etc. It's more or less the totality of other things LE looked at. I, personally, don't believe LE was just ruling others out. I think it goes deeper, though I'm not sure exactly what. Something just doesn't feel right to me. JMO.
Just because all 4 are listed in the search warrant doesn’t mean that all the victims actually have an account at all these banks. They’re casting a wide net to allow themselves to follow a trail; trace specific transactions. Seems prudent and pretty standard to me. ‍♀️

So Block Inc. owns Cash App. I think those warrants were just looking for info about the victim's Cash App accounts. As to all the banks, I'm assuming these kids had student loans. Would LE issue warrants looking for information about the victim's student loan details?

American Express, Discover, and BoA don't handle student loans.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Patturelli