4 Univ of Idaho Students Murdered - Bryan Kohberger Arrested - Moscow # 74

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm also wondering if the victims and/or BK just signed up for credit cards when the companies visited the school in some way. Or if the companies just sent them cards in the mail. I'd believe the victims would sign up for these cards more than BK, given his age. JMO
RBBM
I dunno. His non-school-related expenses were adding up: a knife, perp clothing, vegan pizza, etc.

Just my 2 cents

Thank you, Yes I have seen that picture but where does it confirm that this officer or another removed/took away the camera? Is it missing in later photos? Wouldn't the residents want to keep their camera and LE would just down load anything from it? I've pretty much given up now, I was looking for confirmation that this property had a second camera mounted higher up on the south west corner or south wall. I now think I was probably mistaken and the camera I saw many threads ago was one attached to another home on Queen or King Street. I think the camera pictured here is most likley the one that picked up the distorted audio on the night of the murders. MOO

I just went down the rabbit hole, LOL! Please help me climb back out!

I was watching a Hughes video about the missing time before his cell phone was picked up near Blaine, ID 30 minutes after the murders. This was the 15 minutes missing after he left Moscow but before he was picked up south of town (near Blaine ID) when he actually turned his cell phone back on.

It is VERY rural there with a few houses and some businesses but at least by Google Earth, it looks like there are several places he could have stopped at 4:30 in the morning to ditch the knife, his clothes, etc.

There is only one small creek crossing Rte 95 during the blackout time period. There are a few rural dirt roads that would occur after turning off Rte 95. This are prime spots of interest to me.

I could post screen shots of these locations but it shows some identity for homes and businesses so I will not post that for fear of violating WS policy.

My point is that if he ditched the knife or even changed out of his Dickies coveralls, I think there could be evidence if LE had had the resources to do a few searches in targeted locations off 95.

Unless he just stopped the car and tossed the knife into one of the adjacent fields... but he wouldn't change clothes on a main road even if 4:30 am so i really think he pulled off the main road somewhere to account for this missing time.

I think he pulled off one of these dirt roads and I could count less than 5 places I think he would have done it at.

If I lived there, I might do my own search.

This presumes LE has not done a search of these areas already. For all we know, they may have done a metal scan by drone and have located the knife. The FBI has a lot of resources.
My thoughts have wondered along those lines also but then I think, well it was only 15 mins. If you have a look at the PCA for the evening of Nov 13th there is a section there that talks about BK disconnecting frrm the network between about 5.30pm and 8.30pm when in the general vicinity of Johnston ID. This is an area his phone pinged in between 4.48am and 5.30amish earlier that morning when he was travelling south of the Moscow, then west then North again towards Pullman after his phone was switched back on/reconnected with the network. I've speculated that the alleged killer may have disposed of the alleged weopen in this area that same evening. He may have spotted a good likely spot on his journey earlier that morning. OTOH, I've also thought he might have gone to this area that eve of NOv 13th to do some car cleaning (well off road and remotely). Total speculation ofcourse, grain of salt and all that. MOO

I haven't been following the multiple warrants info made public very closely but you can find a lot of facts & discussion about them upthread thanks to our great compatriots here.
Same, they obviously had justifiable cause when they arrested him. That's all that is needed for me to consider BK as a very good suspect.

They were trying to do their "Due Diligence"
Yes, I agree, definately part of the wider picture as partially reflected in the scope of warrants and the various timings of the execution of said warrants, IMO. And all the warrants also had affadavits that allow the judge to decide to grant or not.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Many a LEO/ prosecutor has been accused of "tunnel vision" IMO. In general I believe that LE, investigators and with FBI assistance would have been very aware of the tunnel vision factor and the press conferences throughout reflect that IMO (see media thread). I think LE wanted to to do a wide and thorough investigation. It would be a defense lawyers dream IMO, if as soon as BK was identified, LE stopped all other lines of investigation and concentrated soley on him. There is no reason, in my mind, as why this would have occured. MOO.

Not a bank. Four banks. Each of them had multiple accounts and apparently, a Square/Block account, which I think sellers get to process credit cards? This is all according to the warrants. I think June and/or if the gag order is lifted, this case is going to blow up. MOO.
Square

Accept Visa, Mastercard, Discover, and American Express all for one low rate, with no surprise fees. See deposits in your external bank account as soon as the next business day — or instantly in your free Square Checking account.

So Block Inc. owns Cash App. I think those warrants were just looking for info about the victim's Cash App accounts. As to all the banks, I'm assuming these kids had student loans. Would LE issue warrants looking for information about the victim's student loan details?

What if he was only pretending to work at door dash and that's how he made contact at Mad Greek and other places and their home 'accidentally'? This would explain his late night forays into their hood. And it would make sense of the warrant request and provide PC -- nothing to do with the actual drivers.

the reason I think this might be the case, too, is because it looks like Door Dash just implemented a new id system and added frequent selfies from what I can find online, <modsnip> IMO JMO that's possibly what he was doing. I don't know how he could use others' Dash accounts, but it would sure make sense in terms of the warrant. and the DD id change. idk jmo imo

all information in your possession or control related to sales, deliveries, purchases, and/or transactions made to 1122 King Road, Moscow, Idaho 83843 for flre period of January 1, 2022 to present, to include:

date and time of sales;
date and time of deliveries;
purchases and/or transactions;
name and identification of the driver;
a full description of the vehicles used;

any and all communications between drivers and the purchasers;

apparently, the new part is that you have to take a selfie to match the govt ID and it has to be done frequently now. given the date on the warrant imo jmo it was possible he was gaining access to driver IDs who'd been Dashers awhile, but how?
Idk if it's possible, but it makes the timeframe and the pc and scope of the warrant make sense.

editing to add:
and it would also make sense because of the timeframe. LE IDd BK 11.29, showed a photo to the roommates and/or friends and/or BFs and they said bloody h-e-double-toothpick that's the weird doordash guy... otoh it's a stretch, but otoh, the timing works and then LE got the warrants after putting it together. Warrant dated 12.6.22. jmo imo but it does make the warrant fit because the judge needed some serious pc to get that much that far back and this would do it. and they'd need to know the real drivers to sort out how it was happening, if it was. anyway, jmo imo and obviously i'e thought about this too much :)

Last edited by a moderator:
These are all great questions that all of us have. And we should have those questions at this point. LE is doing a thorough job and keeping evidence under wraps, which is doing their jobs. It's all about the trial. Many questions will be answered then as it should be. JMO
I second what you say here. Thank you for your clarity and succinct summary. LE was and continue to do their job and as members of the public we cannot have open slather on their investigation techniques and so forth at this point. The Court is also doing its job. Confidential sources and affadavits of PC for warrants also have to be protected for all the reasons given in the numerous orders of the Court attached to the warrants. MOO.

EBM spelling

I have a question, if you can help, TIA

Did the neighbor's house possibly have more than one camera? You can clearly see the one at their "front" door attached under the light. In this picture, from the opposite side of their house and closer to Xana's room, does that look like another camera circled in red?
I don't think anything can really be seen clearly from the photo you attached here unfortunately. I've tried in vain to get an angle of the south side/wall of the N-W situated neighbour (1112 King Road) to no avail.

Square

Accept Visa, Mastercard, Discover, and American Express all for one low rate, with no surprise fees. See deposits in your external bank account as soon as the next business day — or instantly in your free Square Checking account.
So they weren’t just checking to see if they had bank accounts there? All four had bank accts at multiple banks? If that’s a fact, I’m intrigued. That seems a little outside the norm for me. Can’t think of a reason for that.

That's very true, but it's kind of my point. All these questions are still out there and that's what makes my head spin with possibilities. I feel like a lot of times, we take every bit of info that comes out and attribute it to BK or just dismiss it as LE just doing its thing instead of asking WTH went on in March of 2021 and does it legitimately play a role? When enough of these are stacked up, it really does paint a much more complex picture, even if the end result is still that BK is a killer.
"I feel like a lot of times, we take every bit of info that comes out and attribute it to BK or just dismiss it as LE just doing its thing instead of asking WTH went on in March of 2021 and does it legitimately play a role? "

I think I see what you're saying . But it's not necessarily an either/or situation IMO. LE is doing their job and this may well turn out to be a complex case. I don't personally attribute every thing that has come out so far in these warrants to BK, although haven't ofcourse looked at all of them or claim to have any special understanding of their complexity. I think some of the earlier ones, including some dated after Nov 29 (when BK first appeared on LE radar IMO) may well be related to alternate/parallel leads that LE was following up MOO. Re the March 21 on Tinder warrants (? haven't had a chance yet to study) owing to necessary sealing (IMO) we may not find out why there was PC for that scope. I think it's fair to speculate that the sealed affadavit must have presented a case for PC. Perhaps the info gleaned from the warrant will be enterd into evidence perhaps not. In the mean time, naturally we are free speculate away. MOO

Not a bank. Four banks. Each of them had multiple accounts and apparently, a Square/Block account, which I think sellers get to process credit cards? This is all according to the warrants. I think June and/or if the gag order is lifted, this case is going to blow up. MOO.
I made a post about this, but I forgot to post it as a reply. Block Inc. owns Cash App so those warrants are searching for Cash App accounts. As for the banks I don't know, but I wonder if it's related to student loans?

I hadn't considered that, but good point. You're right that they may have reason to believe he came to Pullman or Idaho in 2021 and wanted to check Tinder messages for that month. But why 20 different accounts for that month? And why not continue to peruse the rest of 2021? Maybe over the summer? That's why I tend to think the March 2021 doesn't have to do with BK or if it does, only peripherally. MOO.
BBM: I haven't checked out the Tinder warrants yet so not well informed, but if LE were pursuing another unrelated to BK lead having to do with DD (I've speculated in prior posts that perhaps they were at that time), then the Tinder warrants could be related to that lead. As for the number of names, I'll refrain from speculating until I've read and digested what's available on the warrants. I also have some uninformed speculations re the number of financial institution warrants re the victims but again, need to do some research before posting here. MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgieCat