4 Univ of Idaho Students Murdered - Bryan Kohberger Arrested - Moscow # 74

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
What are the references to March of 2021? Thanks.

IDK, but maybe this, but not sure about the point? BK's "heroin dealer death" in March 2021? Bryan Kohberger Treated For Eating Disorder After Massive Weight Loss Years Before University of Idaho Murders

Edited to add: Doubtful reporting and sources, and before BK even reached WSU.

From @Sister Golden Hair on Page 60 of this thread:

"Tinder 19 or 20 names redacted from 11.3.2022 to the present. Warrant dated 12.6.22 same date as Door Dash

then

Tinder from March 1, 2021 to March 31, 2021 for 20 redacted names/accounts - that's not just LE being Tinder curious imo (last match warrant).
Second warrant dated 12.22.2022 -- so what did they find on the 12.6 warrant that gave PC to go to these dates?"

I saw that as well. I think she is flattering herself. She's taking info straight from the DM. Also takes info from Reddit. Yikes. Nancy Grace, Jr. at this point. The way she exploited Xana's mom disgusts me beyond belief. JMO
Totally agree with what you said and especially about Xana's mother- that was truly disgusting.

All great questions BeginnerSleuther...as always. That many bank accounts seemed very odd to me as well, also each of them having a Square (Block) credit card reader...why would they need that? Its very strange IMO MOO AISI. I too am not insinuating any nefarious actions on the victims...just scratching my head about all of this.
The very specific Tinder dates is very intriguing as well, maybe @Sister Golden Hair has some input on this as well, she has been doing a great job in deciphering all of these search warrants that Isabella88 did such an amazing job in laying out for us.

Exactly, and I wonder if the two surviving roommates also had one? And why? IDK, may be irrelevant, but very strange.

He really made women uncomfortable at the University of Idaho when he would slink onto campus and stare women down trying to intimidate them.

Here is a photo of his eyes that stands out to me - he looks freaked out seeing a cop - likely expects to get arrested right there.

View attachment 408948

Which women did he visually try to intimidate? Was he charged? He didn't seem to be terminated for that.

All great questions BeginnerSleuther...as always. That many bank accounts seemed very odd to me as well, also each of them having a Square (Block) credit card reader...why would they need that? Its very strange IMO MOO AISI. I too am not insinuating any nefarious actions on the victims...just scratching my head about all of this.
The very specific Tinder dates is very intriguing as well, maybe @Sister Golden Hair has some input on this as well, she has been doing a great job in deciphering all of these search warrants that Isabella88 did such an amazing job in laying out for us.
i imagine they are all associated with accounts in his name depending upon the date?
Otherwise I imagine they are accounts which are also indirectly connected with the victims or share friend lists or whatever.

Totally agree with what you said and especially about Xana's mother- that was truly disgusting.
It's really vile. II started out in journalism but this is the kind of stuff that turned me off to that industry. After my friend was murdered I only felt better about my decision.

Xana's mom is a victim here. The journalists who took advantage of her knew exactly what they were doing. Xana's mom should be protected. Banfield is too caught up in bad taste. JMO.

i imagine they are all associated with accounts in his name depending upon the date?
Otherwise I imagine they are accounts which are also indirectly connected with the victims or share friend lists or whatever.
I'm also wondering if the victims and/or BK just signed up for credit cards when the companies visited the school in some way. Or if the companies just sent them cards in the mail. I'd believe the victims would sign up for these cards more than BK, given his age. JMO

BK's name? If I understood correctly, it seemed there were 20 different redacted names. I'd find it hard to believe these are all BK and if they are, then he was stalking at least one of them on Tinder as of March 2021? It's possible. But then, why not get all records from 2021 until the time of the murders?

This is what I mean about my head spinning with other possibilities rather than trying to fit every piece of the puzzle into the BK-did-it-because-he-was-rejected narrative. Some things just don't fit, IMO. They may be irrelevant to the murders. Or maybe they're not. We don't know.

MOO.

It's really vile. II started out in journalism but this is the kind of stuff that turned me off to that industry. After my friend was murdered I only felt better about my decision.

Xana's mom is a victim here. The journalists who took advantage of her knew exactly what they were doing. Xana's mom should be protected. Banfield is too caught up in bad taste. JMO.
I'm sorry about your friend: When Ashley Banfield was with HLN I liked her- then she was let go with a bunch of others-- she wound up at News Nation, which probably does not get nearly as many viewers as HLN, MSNBC, CNN, etc., so I think she is kinda desperate for viewers and ratings. The interview with Xana's mom was sickening and now asking BK to call her is a bridge too far for me---

Which women did he visually try to intimidate? Was he charged? He didn't seem to be terminated for that.

Bryan Kohberger Visited Idaho Student Union Before Murders — and Was 'the Type to Stare': Witnesses​

"It was really early in the semester," recalls Chelsea, a sophomore at the University of Idaho. "He was at the food court [of the Student Union], drinking water. He sat by himself."

"He was the type to stare," she continues. "He wouldn't look away if you caught him staring. Like he wanted you to notice that he was looking at you. He didn't smile, didn't nod, didn't say anything. Just stared."

"I told my friend to not be suspicious but to look at him, because the eye contact was making me uncomfortable," she continues. "It was so weird that we ended up leaving and eating outside, because we wanted to get away from him."

Another student tells PEOPLE that she saw Kohberger frequently enough around campus that she assumed he was a student at the University of Idaho.

"It's not a huge school; it's like a small town," she says. "So you start seeing the same faces again and again. They become familiar, like you know that you've seen them in class or around campus. I definitely saw him more than once. He was just really quiet and really intense, staring. He made me uncomfortable."

Huh? The articles doesn't make clear who supposedly wrote the letter but it does say "We met on December 19th when I informed you of your termination as a TA for spring semester." BK was in PA by then wasn't he? How did they meet? And is this the first indication BK knew that early he was fired? Finally why refer to his supervising professor as "professor Snyder" and not "Professor Snyder?"
JMO

But the date -- the month of March 2021 is very, very specific. Even if they found another name, why would it be pinned down to 30 days over the course of 18 months?
I saw OP said it was possibly b/c of his friend/dealer dying during that time period, but he had another friend who died after that time period. A single month in 2021 is odd.

Bryan Kohberger Visited Idaho Student Union Before Murders — and Was 'the Type to Stare': Witnesses​

"It was really early in the semester," recalls Chelsea, a sophomore at the University of Idaho. "He was at the food court [of the Student Union], drinking water. He sat by himself."

"He was the type to stare," she continues. "He wouldn't look away if you caught him staring. Like he wanted you to notice that he was looking at you. He didn't smile, didn't nod, didn't say anything. Just stared."

"I told my friend to not be suspicious but to look at him, because the eye contact was making me uncomfortable," she continues. "It was so weird that we ended up leaving and eating outside, because we wanted to get away from him."

Another student tells PEOPLE that she saw Kohberger frequently enough around campus that she assumed he was a student at the University of Idaho.

"It's not a huge school; it's like a small town," she says. "So you start seeing the same faces again and again. They become familiar, like you know that you've seen them in class or around campus. I definitely saw him more than once. He was just really quiet and really intense, staring. He made me uncomfortable."
I've not seen any reprimand and staring is not against the law, however this did register with me, as harassing is much different. Also, it is named persons stating this.

BK's name? If I understood correctly, it seemed there were 20 different redacted names. I'd find it hard to believe these are all BK and if they are, then he was stalking at least one of them on Tinder as of March 2021? It's possible. But then, why not get all records from 2021 until the time of the murders?

This is what I mean about my head spinning with other possibilities rather than trying to fit every piece of the puzzle into the BK-did-it-because-he-was-rejected narrative. Some things just don't fit, IMO. They may be irrelevant to the murders. Or maybe they're not. We don't know.

MOO.
What was the date on the actual warrant?
All he needed for a Tinder account was an email address and a photograph. If he had nefarious desires that he felt he needed to use in his description of himself it could have led to him getting a ban. also red flagging his account.
lE could have just requested local area profiles with fondness for knives, something as broad as that too.
Hard to take a guess at it without having exact date warrant was signed.

I'm sorry about your friend: When Ashley Banfield was with HLN I liked her- then she was let go with a bunch of others-- she wound up at News Nation, which probably does not get nearly as many viewers as HLN, MSNBC, CNN, etc., so I think she is kinda desperate for viewers and ratings. The interview with Xana's mom was sickening and now asking BK to call her is a bridge too far for me---
Thanks. Murder with no justice is a nightmare and one I really wish will not befall these four families. I remember AB's coverage of lots of things in the past but this new role of hers really disappointing.

I'm also wondering if the victims and/or BK just signed up for credit cards when the companies visited the school in some way. Or if the companies just sent them cards in the mail. I'd believe the victims would sign up for these cards more than BK, given his age. JMO
might just be a bank recommended by the colleges serving the towns..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
everyoneblooms