4 Univ of Idaho Students Murdered, Bryan Kohberger Arrested, Moscow, Nov 2022 #84

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The PCA spells out very little other than it claims the roommate heard those words, which the PCA may imply came from the killer.

The PCA also indicated the witness felt that 'someone is here' comment came from KG yet the PCA suggests othewise because of TikTok. I've wondered about this because I keep thinking that a roommate should recognize other roommate's voices.

I've actually thought about that phrase many times and wondered if it was something that was misinterpreted, actually stated or possibly even something said when that person dressed in black walked past her door and is simply out of sequence because of emotional trauma.

The author of the PCA said it could have been Xana. But I agree that DM would recognize her roommates voice. IMO, that was Kaylee, just as DM thought.

MOO.

Of course, beyond the Sentra, I also missed the Amazon warrant.

Lawrence Mowery, having given me proof, upon oath, this day showing probable cause establishing grounds for issuing a search warrant and probable cause to believe that the property referred to and sought in or upon said premises consists of informatiou for the crime(s) of homicide
in the possession or control of Amazon related to the sales of the following items for the period of
January l, 2022 to present:

1. ASIN number B001H53Q6M, Ka-Bar Full Size US Marine Corps Fighting Knife
2. ASIN number BOOOMAZIAO, Ka-Bar 1217s, Leather Sheath, USMC Logo

An Amazon ASIN (or Amazon Standard Identification Number) is a unique identifier for products sold on Amazon. It is an alphanumeric code assigned by Amazon to every product sold on its marketplace. The ASIN is used internally by Amazon to track and manage products, and it is also included in the product’s URL.

We of course don’t know if this purchase was made by BCK based on the information provided, but LE definitely had a very specific interest in this particular transaction. MOO

Could somebody please link a source that LE were ever searching for a Sentra? I keep seeing this come up but have zero recollection of that happening. MOO

"A week after the killings, records show, investigators were on the lookout for a certain type of vehicle: Nissan Sentras from the model years 2019 to 2023. Quietly, they ran down details on thousands of such vehicles, including the owners’ addresses, license plate numbers and the color of each sedan."

Thank you @DeDee Agree BK said "It's okay....I'm here to help you" but IMO he was trying to help/reassure himself. He was self-soothing out loud that he could do it, kill two extra people. He allegedly said something similar during the extradition process.

According to a police source from PA jail, "Kohberger seemed 'really nervous' during the extradition process."

“He was narrating to himself everything that was happening,” the source said. “At one point, he was saying something to himself like, ‘I’m fine, this is okay. Like he was reassuring himself that this whole thing wasn’t awful.”

JMO

I totally agree with you that BK was talking to himself and not to any of the victims. For starters, he was heard narrating to himself during the extradition process as you noted in your post. "I'm fine, this is okay"

In another case, child kidnapper/murderer, Darriynn Ronnell Brown, was heard on tape doing the same thing. He had already removed one of the twins from the crib, carried him down the street and stabbed him to death, but as you can see and hear around the 2:50 mark (he had changed his clothes and returned for the 2nd twin), that he's clearly narrating to himself. I think the first thing he said was "He's half asleep". Then "You're acting like a creep going on <unintelligible>".

So that makes me think it was BK talking to himself during a stressful situation. He was narrating once again.

~2:50 in : https://videos.dailymail.co.uk/vide...578479446/640x360_MP4_2519123274578479446.mp4

Source for the extradition quote: University Of Idaho Murder Suspect Told Police It Was 'Really Sad What Happened' To The Victims: Report

Last edited:
For @Nichevo

This article:

View attachment 431182
I'm having trouble accepting that Nissan his article mentions. No one else from the media mentioned them running down Nissans. His article says "records show" but it seems odd that no one else picked up on it. Also, the very next paragraph of the article goes from Moscow PD tracking down thousands of Nissans to saying that the WSU police found BK's Elantra. There is no transition from Sentra to Elantra. Because of that, I am inclined to believe the Nissan is an error in this story. MOOooo

EBM, to revise how I wrote it. I didn't like how it sounded. :)

Last edited:
Of course, beyond the Sentra, I also missed the Amazon warrant.

Lawrence Mowery, having given me proof, upon oath, this day showing probable cause establishing grounds for issuing a search warrant and probable cause to believe that the property referred to and sought in or upon said premises consists of informatiou for the crime(s) of homicide
in the possession or control of Amazon related to the sales of the following items for the period of
January l, 2022 to present:

1. ASIN number B001H53Q6M, Ka-Bar Full Size US Marine Corps Fighting Knife
2. ASIN number BOOOMAZIAO, Ka-Bar 1217s, Leather Sheath, USMC Logo

An Amazon ASIN (or Amazon Standard Identification Number) is a unique identifier for products sold on Amazon. It is an alphanumeric code assigned by Amazon to every product sold on its marketplace. The ASIN is used internally by Amazon to track and manage products, and it is also included in the product’s URL.

We of course don’t know if this purchase was made by BCK based on the information provided, but LE definitely had a very specific interest in this particular transaction. MOO
IMO this warrant is for ALL sales of this product during the time period asked for (January 1 to present).

Amazon Warrant:

in the possession or control ofAmazon related to the sales ofthe following items for the period of January l, 20222 to present: 1. ASIN number B001H53Q6M, Ka-Bar Full Size US Marine Corps Fighting Knife 2. ASIN number BOOOMAZIAO, Ka-Bar 1217s, Leather Sheath, USMC Logo

Property return:

1687795174004.png

In comparison. There were two ebay warrants. The first was like this one: for all sales product. It was followed up by a second that listed 13 individual users that purchased the product.

First Ebay Warrant:

in the possession or control ofEBAY related to the sales ofthe following items for the period of January l, 20220to present: 1. ASIN 40401632493 8, Ka-Bar Full Size US Marine Corps Fighting Knife 2. ASIN 384887534661, Ka—Bar 12178, Leather Sheath, USMC Logo

1687795099454.png

Second Ebay Warrant:

EBAY related to the sales made to the following users fi'om January 1, 2022 to present, for the following items: 1. Ka-Bar KA1217S, USMC Fighting Knife Sheath 2. Ka-Bar Full Size USMC Straight Edge Knife

1687795438128.png

I think the Ebay warrant was clearer because it does list the property as data after the property description number. IMO both of these warrants are data. The second ebay warrant is for specific purchases by specific people.

Both the Amazon and Second Ebay warrant do NOT list 6th Ammendment on latest reasons for sealing. JMO/MOO

IMO this warrant is for ALL sales of this product during the time period asked for (January 1 to present).

Amazon Warrant:

in the possession or control ofAmazon related to the sales ofthe following items for the period of January l, 20222 to present: 1. ASIN number B001H53Q6M, Ka-Bar Full Size US Marine Corps Fighting Knife 2. ASIN number BOOOMAZIAO, Ka-Bar 1217s, Leather Sheath, USMC Logo

Property return:

View attachment 431185

In comparison. There were two ebay warrants. The first was like this one: for all sales product. It was followed up by a second that listed 13 individual users that purchased the product.

First Ebay Warrant:

in the possession or control ofEBAY related to the sales ofthe following items for the period of January l, 20220to present: 1. ASIN 40401632493 8, Ka-Bar Full Size US Marine Corps Fighting Knife 2. ASIN 384887534661, Ka—Bar 12178, Leather Sheath, USMC Logo

View attachment 431183

Second Ebay Warrant:

EBAY related to the sales made to the following users fi'om January 1, 2022 to present, for the following items: 1. Ka-Bar KA1217S, USMC Fighting Knife Sheath 2. Ka-Bar Full Size USMC Straight Edge Knife

View attachment 431189

I think the Ebay warrant was clearer because it does list the property as data after the property description number. IMO both of these warrants are data. The second ebay warrant is for specific purchases by specific people.

Both the Amazon and Second Ebay warrant do NOT list 6th Ammendment on latest reasons for sealing. JMO/MOO

I agree, after I posted I googled the ASIN and came up with this:

I initially believed the ASIN was specifically assigned after purchase, but that is incorrect. MOO

edited to add:

Great job linking all of the warrants! I vaguely recalled the 13 specific eBay transactions but couldn’t track down the link. You have an amazing system for keeping track of all that - impressive!

I'm having trouble accepting that Nissan his article mentions. No one else from the media mentioned them running down Nissans. His article says "records show" but it seems odd that no one else picked up on it. Also, the very next paragraph of the article goes from Moscow PD tracking down thousands of Nissans to saying that the WSU police found BK's Elantra. There is no transition from Sentra to Elantra. Because of that, I am inclined to believe the Nissan is an error in this story. MOOooo

EBM, to revise how I wrote it. I didn't like how it sounded. :)

I tend to agree. I do have to wonder where the date ranges for the Sentra came from. Model years 2019 to 2023? MOO

The author of the PCA said it could have been Xana. But I agree that DM would recognize her roommates voice. IMO, that was Kaylee, just as DM thought.

MOO.
I've always tended to think it was KG, too. However, I also think LE might have included X's 4:12 Tik Tok activity for a reason. There's also this:

PCA.png

Maybe there was a text exchange that led LE to believe the "there's someone here" comment was made by X, because DM texted BF that she'd just heard it and the text was at 4:14, or something like that, sometime after they think M and K were dead. I'm just throwing out a guess, but I do believe the records from BF and DM's phones will help chronicle events. JMO. It's terrifying to think about a collective awareness but unsureness of an intruder in the home, if that's what they thought.

did you guys see this?
I know I'm behind on the thread...but...
As many people were in and out of that apartment, I'm surprised they only found two.
So, for the glove, the one that was outside in the elements, doesn't have a connection to BK. Dear Daily Mail you really release some shockers there.

As many people were in and out of that apartment, I'm surprised they only found two.
So, for the glove, the one that was outside in the elements, doesn't have a connection to BK. Dear Daily Mail you really release some shockers there.

It's the Daily Mail they're not exactly media wizards and I'm frustrated with this type of information. The defense attorney says something and everybody grasps at it like it's gospel, now we're linking back to sources that are questionable and pay for information. IDK, perhaps things will clarify after tomorrow.

There is no indication that it does or doesn't have a connection to BK.

It's the Daily Mail they're not exactly media wizards and I'm frustrated with this type of information. The defense attorney says something and everybody grasps at it like it's gospel, now we're linking back to sources that are questionable and pay for information. IDK, perhaps things will clarify after tomorrow.

I mean, the defense attorney didn't just say something. She filed something in official court documents, swearing under oath to its validity.

I mean, the defense attorney didn't just say something. She filed something in official court documents, swearing under oath to its validity.

I can agree with that but right now I'm needing some clarity if the Defense is putting out information, which may to a degree be spin on how they're going to attack the State's case. I guess I'm needing clarity after it is put out there and I don't think that Daily Mail helps that. Prosecution I would think should work to clarify if those folks have been ruled out because maybe they are a boyfriend or whatever?

I can agree with that but right now I'm needing some clarity if the Defense is putting out information, which may to a degree be spin on how they're going to attack the State's case. I guess I'm needing clarity after it is put out there and I don't think that Daily Mail helps that. Prosecution I would think should work to clarify if those folks have been ruled out because maybe they are a boyfriend or whatever?

IMO, the DNA doesn't belong to a boyfriend if the investigation ruled out all significant others and recent exes (which I believe it did). The DNA was put through CODIS, per the court documents, so LE was actually interested in who it belonged to, at least at first.

You also don't have to rely on the Daily Mail. Multiple other news organizations picked up the story, including CNN. Honestly, I don't trust any of the MSM on this case. Seems to me the vast majority have had slanted coverage. But I do trust official court documents.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
omnia