4 Univ of Idaho Students Murdered, Bryan Kohberger Arrested, Moscow, Nov 2022 #89

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I hate stuff like this where someone who knows BK is just guessing that maybe he is OCD or maybe he spied on them etc....

If BK spied on this lady with cameras there is likely cloud digital type evidence. Without evidence it is just back to wild guessing unsubstantiated accusations.
Unfortunately, unlike some other news organizations, ABC News does not publish it's sourcing standards. So we don't know how little or how much is required for them to go to press with a unnamed source.

A lot of news orgs that require independent corroboration for any anonymous source or disclosure (and subsequent approval) of the anonymous source's name to a managing editor.

Unfortunately, unlike some other news organizations, ABC News does not publish it's sourcing standards. So we don't know how little or how much is required for them to go to press with a unnamed source.

A lot of news orgs that require independent corroboration for any anonymous source or disclosure (and subsequent approval) of the anonymous source's name to a managing editor.

Sources are an "unnamed female colleague" and "ex-FBI profiler Greg Cooper" and "unnamed authorities."

She thought some items in her apartment looked like they were moved somewhat and so then she sees BK is arrested and gets the bright idea that he must have broken into her apartment - without noticing any break in - so that he could help her put up security cameras.

The FBI profiler guessed that BK wanted to feel like the "hero" who could help her. Unnamed authorities guess that BK could have viewed her remotely because he had her password.

Nothing here. Move on.

Last edited:
I hate stuff like this where someone who knows BK is just guessing that maybe he is OCD or maybe he spied on them etc....

If BK spied on this lady with cameras there is likely cloud digital type evidence. Without evidence it is just back to wild guessing unsubstantiated accusations.
I wouldn't be surprised to find out this was true though.

MOO

I finally got around to watching the 48 Hours version of the Moscow Murders.

I thought it was well done and a good balance between facts of the case and not losing sight of the loss of those young people and the devastation of the remaining family members.

I didn't see any factual errors or things out of balance other than:
1) Maybe too much credence to how close BK was to the house when the cell tower "hits" happened.
2) Too much emphasis on lack of DNA evidence from his car and apartment.
3) No mention of BK putting his DNA trash in other neighbors trash at 4 in the morning

None of these are going to be perfect and yet they did a better job than any one of us could in balancing facts versus the human tradgedy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member