4 years later, what do we think of the case / verdict now?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
This is on all the Orlando channels today. Wkmg.com reported that she has not filed the local paperwork needed (in West Palm). I find it interesting that the address is West Palm, but the phone number is an Orlando owner. Hmmmmm

This is on all the Orlando channels today. Wkmg.com reported that she has not filed the local paperwork needed (in West Palm). I find it interesting that the address is West Palm, but the phone number is an Orlando owner. Hmmmmm

Hope she's boycotted and unable to get work. Also hope her FB page gets shut down. She can't understand why all the negative comments. I think she needs people to post more pictures of Caylee on it!

Hope she's boycotted and unable to get work. Also hope her FB page gets shut down. She can't understand why all the negative comments. I think she needs people to post more pictures of Caylee on it!

If I can find how to do it I will....

She will not have ONE client. Exception made of either a unique livingunderarock citizen who doesn't know of her or some weird groupie. Either way, she will continue to be miserable. Yay.

I think its either fake, or an attempt to drum up interest/test the waters.

Maybe she will specialize in family portraits as in her parents, brother and herself...........the perfect family.......NOT!

Oh lord NG talking about Tot Mom she's got a full agenda tonight

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That would be funny if she got stopped by a zoning ordinance. Seriously, Cindy always said CA should be a photographer. Did she ever take any classes in photography? Did she ever get her GED? My DD took AP photography. My sister majored in media communications and worked for a wedding photographer for many years. You don't just buy a canon and start clicking

The reviews (over 100) are lethal! ha
Caylee's remains photos are starting to appear on her FB page!
She's probably looking for an advertising sponsor....

OMG I didn't see that she posted this:

Anyone in the West Palm Beach FL area need any family pictures done?

Three hours ago! She was being villified by then. Is she nuts? Oh wait....

And Case Photography is responding! I wonder if this is a fake page I swear the first one disappeared. And that had Patrick McKennas address, not 123 main street

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper
Back