4 years later, what do we think of the case / verdict now?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
The Facebook page I am following still shows the Cortez address.

And Case Photography is responding! I wonder if this is a fake page I swear the first one disappeared

Someone on NG had a good point maybe she is going to do PI photography. That would make sense given she is living (sleeping?) with a PI and the name is Case Photography

It's nice to know the folks still remember the injustice done to Caylee and are willing to unleash on that girl if she ever attempts to step out... Go back in your hole fca, because I know you're reading all this!!!! Take a picture of that!

All jmo.

There are SEVERAL legit businesses named Case Photography. Idaho, Caifornia, NJ. I really feel bad for those honest hard working folks who will see their business suffer because of this witch. Just like Zenaida.

It's nice to know the folks still remember the injustice done to Caylee and are willing to unleash on that girl if she ever attempts to step out... Go back in your hole fca, because I know you're reading all this!!!! Take a picture of that!

All jmo.

What you said. I second that.

Oh my, those are some unflattering pictures of her on the Daily Mail site. It looks like they picked the worst one, made it as big as they could and put it right smack at the top of the page. She looks eyebrowless in it and the angle is really not nice.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ned-PI-67-helped-clear-daughter-s-murder.html

Crawl back in your hole, Casey.

I just dyed my hair the exact same shade of red. I think I'll go back to black again now.

It just feels icky to see her in the flesh (in a pic) again.

How weird is that? The very sight of her makes us recoil.

Oh my, those are some unflattering pictures of her on the Daily Mail site. It looks like they picked the worst one, made it as big as they could and put it right smack at the top of the page. She looks eyebrowless in it and the angle is really not nice.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ned-PI-67-helped-clear-daughter-s-murder.html

Crawl back in your hole, Casey.

I just dyed my hair the exact same shade of red. I think I'll go back to black again now.

I'm disgusted at the Daily Mail for publishing the story and photos. This individual is not famous or a celebrity she is infamous because of the horrific death of her daughter and she needs to be forgotten. I don't know how successful her new business will be though I certainly wouldn't give her any of my cash or have dealings with her.

OMG I didn't see that she posted this:

Anyone in the West Palm Beach FL area need any family pictures done?

Three hours ago! She was being villified by then. Is she nuts? Oh wait....
I really don't think she is living in West Palm. I think it is a setup to make everyone believe she is. The picture TMZ posted of her garage sale looked staged to me. IMO there was no way the picture was taken and she didn't know. I cannot see her team allowing these pictures to be taken at a place she is really staying for safety concerns. My guess is that if she really is trying to set up a business it is being done closer to the 407 area code which is listed as her business cell phone number.

I'm disgusted at the Daily Mail for publishing the story and photos. This individual is not famous or a celebrity she is infamous because of the horrific death of her daughter and she needs to be forgotten. I don't know how successful her new business will be though I certainly wouldn't give her any of my cash or have dealings with her.

Someone on fb pointed out that Piers Morgan owns Daily Mail and he did that phone call with her before

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I really don't think she is living in West Palm. I think it is a setup to make everyone believe she is. The picture TMZ posted of her garage sale looked staged to me. IMO there was no way the picture was taken and she didn't know. I cannot see her team allowing these pictures to be taken at a place she is really staying for safety concerns. My guess is that if she really is trying to set up a business it is being done closer to the 407 area code which is listed as her business cell phone number.

I don't know but she has been rumored to be living in Cortes for quite a while now. Maybe shiver bought and pays for her cell phone lives there (mason?)

She's not in West Palm. She is in Port St. Lucie and has been for quite some time.

I have friends up that way who clue me in every once in a while.

JMHO

She's not in West Palm. She is in Port St. Lucie and has been for quite some time.

I have friends up that way who clue me in every once in a while.

JMHO

Thanks! I remember she had been spotted there before but I've heard the Cortes rumor since (well read the rumor)

I don't believe the duct tape was on her. I believe it came from the bag. By all accounts Casey loved her. She took care of her. She was overly protective by everyone who testified that knew what kind of mom she was. I always believed it was an accident. I believe George got rid of the Caylee.

She should have reported it. She should have called 911. George was there. He would have known what the do. He was a detective. He lied about seeing Casey leave. He left first. Phone records and computer history showed she was there.

I will also say, I didn't watch any of the media. I watched the trial. I have seen how the media twist the facts or leaves out important details.

By all accounts FCA loved her???? WTH. By most accounts FCA never wanted her to begin with, foisted her off at every opportunity, did nothing to support her except pretend to work, never took her on a play date--too busy pretending to work and texting all day, etc. etc.

George was NOT there.

And just to state the obvious, an overly protective "mother" would not have spent 30 days ho-ing around after her child's death, even if it was an accident, which IMO, it most certainly was not. Not even Jose Baez was OK with the knowledge of that baby thrown away like garbage and left by herself to rot.

By all accounts FCA loved her???? WTH. By most accounts FCA never wanted her to begin with, foisted her off at every opportunity, did nothing to support her except pretend to work, never took her on a play date--too busy pretending to work and texting all day, etc. etc.

George was NOT there.

And just to state the obvious, an overly protective "mother" would not have spent 30 days ho-ing around after her child's death, even if it was an accident, which IMO, it most certainly was not. Not even Jose Baez was OK with the knowledge of that baby thrown away like garbage and left by herself to rot.

I don't believe the duct tape was on her. I believe it came from the bag. By all accounts Casey loved her. She took care of her. She was overly protective by everyone who testified that knew what kind of mom she was. I always believed it was an accident. I believe George got rid of the Caylee.

***snipped by me***

BBM

Everyone who knew what kind of mom she was... That's the thing, most of the kids who testified that fca loved Caylee, took care of her, was overprotective, etc, had no idea what kind of mom fca was because they only knew her for about a month and/or spent very little time with them together... Most only saw Caylee a couple of times, for a short period of time.... And I seriously doubt fca is going to abuse or mistreat Caylee in front of a group of people she's trying to impress... Tony testified that fca said something to Caylee when she got too close to the edge of the pool at his apt complex, jbaez told the jury that was evidence that she was concerned and protective... How is that evidence of anything??? It's not like fca would push her in the pool or let her fall in and drown right in front of tony... It's just common sense for cryin' out loud...

Tony was also led to believe fca had a great job, a fabulous nanny, and $15,000 tucked away, so, of course, he thought Caylee was well taken care of by fca... Fca lied and presented herself this way to everyone...

All jmo.

That would be funny if she got stopped by a zoning ordinance. Seriously, Cindy always said CA should be a photographer. Did she ever take any classes in photography? Did she ever get her GED? My DD took AP photography. My sister majored in media communications and worked for a wedding photographer for many years. You don't just buy a canon and start clicking

Hi Strawberry, I fixed this for you - we talking about OCA here -----

You don't just steal a canon and start clicking :drumroll:

Did she ever get her GED?

Actually, she did graduate. She just graduated late because she was half a credit short or something. I remember hearing that during the trial. Not that I'm impressed with her or anything.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Painauchocolat2024
Back