4 years later, what do we think of the case / verdict now?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...y-pictured-night-bowling-friends-Florida.html

Poor Felon Anthony.....she has no fun...but here is an article, link and pictures that she is having a great time bowling with friends just before the anniversary of sweet Caylee.

I wonder how much the felon got paid for these 'posed' pictures, who took them, and released them to the media.

With that said, IF the felon really wanted to get a job, be a part of real society, she would have stayed low, stopped posing for paid media pictures, getting on social networks, giving interviews, and disappear into the back ground....maybe even changed her name....looks, well that would be hard....we have seen her with all colors of hair, short and long....but she could have stayed low and tried to blend in...get a job, even if it was not what she wants...but no, the felon wants handouts, sympathy and anything for free. Keeps getting in the media. I am sure the media has better things to do then 'try and follow her around'....better stories out there then the felon....she is the leak...with the help of a few people....legal ones maybe? JMO

It will be another month and we will hear from her again. JMO

From the above link.........."When she comes up short, sources say her former lawyers pitch in to give her financial support."

Which begs the question, why? It has been five years since she was freed. They did their job, and it is over. Why in the world would they still be giving her money and support after 5 years? Has anyone ever heard of an attorney "helping" their former clients financially years after the trial was over? I certainly haven't. Is she holding something over their heads? Enquiring minds want to know.

From the above link.........."When she comes up short, sources say her former lawyers pitch in to give her financial support."

Which begs the question, why? It has been five years since she was freed. They did their job, and it is over. Why in the world would they still be giving her money and support after 5 years? Has anyone ever heard of an attorney "helping" their former clients financially years after the trial was over? I certainly haven't. Is she holding something over their heads? Enquiring minds want to know.

I think she has something on everyone of her male team, she will get money until they die...IMO she will go after the family then for more money, so she does not reveal anything to the media. Never heard of lawyers still helping out clients 5 years later...yep smelly fish here.

I hope that this is also true about her little night out:

The 30-year-old was enjoying a night of bowling with friends, drinking beer, and laughing, at Greenacres Bowl in Lake Worth, Florida when fellow patrons began saying negative things to her and verbally attacking her. Alleged witnesses told In Touch magazine that people definitely weren’t happy to see her there and one woman even called her a “baby killer.”

http://hollywoodlife.com/2016/08/26/casey-anthony-attacked-verbally-confronted-bowling-alley/

That DM article claims she has hardly enough to live on when she's buying a Ford Explorer, an expensive camera and taking her dog to the groomer?

I don't think her attorneys are helping her out that much. I think she could be possibly offering that "lawyers help her out in when she's in a pinch" tidbit up as a possible explanation or why she bought a new car right after she thought her bankruptcy case had been settled. If that's the case, her lies are still stupid. Her lawyers helping her buy a car makes about as much sense as Zanny ordering her to buy lingerie and beer if she ever wants to see her daughter again.

She's nauseating and The Daily Mail is trash. Not only that, it looks like they just tacked a couple new pictures on top of an old article. Pretty lazy.

I hope to God that it's true that they reopened her bankruptcy case or never really closed it.

https://pibillwarner.files.wordpress.com/2016/07/b1100-casey2banthony2b3a.jpg

I wonder if the felon has support from her admirers, apparently she had dozens of them when she was on trial.

She is a stone cold sociopath, I have no doubt that however she supports herself, she feels she is "owed" the support. Felon probably does some sort of Webcam business.

Aww man! Ashton got defeated and Belich got fired? [emoji35]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Case Photography LLC is posting and replying all over the place on Twitter. Is this really Casey posting?!

Case Photography LLC is posting and replying all over the place on Twitter. Is this really Casey posting?!

Since I don't do Twitter, can you fill us in???:please:

Since I don't do Twitter, can you fill us in???:please:

I don't twitter either but you can see her posts -just google Twitter Case Photography and it will come up. Nothing worth talking about really, just more selfish airhead crap, trying her best to create the image of a happy successful life despite all the 'haters' out there....

After Casey supposedly set up a photo business the @casephotollc account showed up acting like it was her. Then they said no it was a social experiment. They recently came back saying yes it's me. Who knows. I don't see any tweets about his though the last tweets I see are from mid August

Www.twitter.com/casephotollc

986895a02d602ce2d87c835eee39a8d9.jpg

WFTV is showing an interview this ?Sunday in which Cheney Mason explains how "likeable" Casey is. OMG. Their Facebook page, and the presenter, Greg Warmoth, have received a multitude of complaints (including several from me) from the public, disgusted that they would do this. Mason is obviously trying to keep her name in the news in hopes of a fat paycheck once the Roy Kronk case is settled, for an interview.

https://www.facebook.com/gwarmothwftv

Expert witness for Casey Anthony's defense discredited.

Denver's District Attorney Office got Eikelenboom to admit that, "He had no direct DNA extraction or analysis experience, that he operates a lab that has not been accredited, that he personally failed his basic proficiency tests in 2011 and 2012, and admitted that he was ‘self- trained’ in running DNA profiles," the office said in a statement.

http://www.10news.com/news/national/expert-witness-in-casey-anthony-case-discredited

This guy sounds as bad as Dr. Spitz who went at Caylee's skull with a five dollar Wal-Mart saw and ended up breaking it. Funny how the jury condemned Jeff Ashton and George Anthony for every little thing and they ignored Baez's nonsense and Spitz's utter lack of class in handling the skull of a murdered child in such a way.

On the bright side, if she'd been convicted, this probably would have won her an appeal.

Not to mention if the prosecution had hired someone like this, her stupid lawyers would be shouting it from the rooftops alleging they did so with malicious intent.

Hi all,
Have not been on here in sometime but was here through the whole debacle of this trial. Everyday. We all sat in front of our T.V.s waiting. I was home on a surgery leave from work so was able to see it all.
I see that Casey has not burned in hell yet.

Hi all,
Have not been on here in sometime but was here through the whole debacle of this trial. Everyday. We all sat in front of our T.V.s waiting. I was home on a surgery leave from work so was able to see it all.

Wait just a little longer. Her day is coming.

That day is NOT coming soon enough for me.

Hi all,

No, not quite. According to the Boycott Casey Anthony facebook site, she is on an all expense paid vacation in Hawaii....

No, not quite. According to the Boycott Casey Anthony facebook site, she is on an all expense paid vacation in Hawaii....

I missed that!!!

I don't see anything about her on vacation in Hawaii anywhere. Maybe we're talking about different sites?

The Casey Anthony Boycott Information site that I checked said they were receiving death threats because so far the boycott efforts were successfully keeping Ms. Anthony from brokering a deal. They even claimed to have filed a police report.

If that site is accurate and whatever site you're referring to is accurate, maybe whoever paid her vacation expenses did so in fear of their lives due to her tantrums and fits of rage.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove
Back